Jazz

Goat Format War League

+Gojira    1706
I will be on for games at 11:00pm gmt-6, looking for Doctor Doom mainly to finish our match

Alius    9

got Arnold Schwazzenegger. He didn't  want to complete the match.

Alius    9

I'm 1-1 with Matt Bishop, he had to do something so we will finish later.

Got Matt Bishop 3-1 ggs

Edited by Alius
  • Upvote 1

Sykotic    7973

hey can i be a reserve? how 2 sign up. i wanna be in this so badly, cant believe i missed it

• Upvote 1

»ACP    33421

I'm on to duel for the rest of tonight.

Edit: There's a reasonable chance that I won't be on DN, so just post here/PM me/message me on FB.

Sykotic    7973

hey can i be a reserve? how 2 sign up. i wanna be in this so badly, cant believe i missed it

Sykotic | LILB"THEBASEDGOD"

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5331
squeaked by trynet 3-2, very ggs and had a lot of fun

»ACP    33421

Got themadgician 3-1, ggs.

»ACP    33421

As it turns out, my sideboard was very prepared for Berserk Gorillas.

• Upvote 2

Jazz    5331
OP has been updated

Things are progressing, be sure to check war history now before dueling. We had our first war victory (ignition over diggernicks) and several more people are sitting due to 2-win limits

»ACP    33421

I'm cutting Kole for Spaceman. Sorry Kole, but the only match you played was 11 days ago, and in that match you dc'd a bunch of times.

Welcome Spaceman.

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5331

Got Philtor 3-1, ggs. Only had 4 minutes of battery left on the laptop, no charger, haha.

Are you sure it was the right philtor? I was actually about to drop him... Hasn't been on dn in 5 days or DGz in 2 weeks. I was going to drop him today.

QR5fgwl.png

pX9UNR4.png

Jazz    5331
If that was not philtor210 who you played I am doing the following:

+sykotic
-philtor210

yoyoba    305

I'm actually pretty sure that I saw him online today as well, which is really weird when you look at his profile.

OD Superman    1122

Got Philtor 3-1, ggs. Only had 4 minutes of battery left on the laptop, no charger, haha.

Are you sure it was the right philtor? I was actually about to drop him... Hasn't been on dn in 5 days or DGz in 2 weeks. I was going to drop him today.

QR5fgwl.png

pX9UNR4.png

What the literal fuck.

I swear on my marriage and everything I hold dear in this life that we played this morning. He didn't challenge me. I challenged him when he was in game against someone, playing Madolches, but he definitely knew I was talking about the DGz war, etc. I think I said, "Hey man, you busy?" and he said, "Nope. Goats?" and I said, "Yeah to be clear, I mean the war," and he was like, "DGz war, right?" or something like that. It was like 5AM and might have happened in less exchanges but it was definitely something like that. (I added him as a friend, so his named appeared on my list. That's how I knew he was on.) Anyway, in our game, I won G1 and G2, he won G3, and I won G4. He had Trap Dustshoot and Heavy Storm fd when my Airknight attacked over his fd Asura Priest for game G4. Operation Doodlebug was a witness too. (There was one other guy too, but I don't remember who it was.) Operation Doodlebug PMd me during the game and said, "If you're going to rape the guy, at least buy him dinner first," or something to that effect. I'm 100% sure he can confirm this.

Also, I'm pretty sure that IS the same account that was on last night, but I get that it doesn't seem to make sense. I really don't know what's going on here. I just remember him having a much higher rating than I expected, like the one in the picture above.