that marcus kid    2426

Also please PLEASE play two re qliate

Is this post serious? If so can you explain?

Sometimes you open hands vs nekroz where its all monsters but you have art or scout now if you play two re qliate you can finish two reqliate by bouncing with stealth

It came up so many times where I said fuck I wish I played two so like I did and It was amazing

M.C.B.    172

having Lose 1 urn and Re-Qliate makes all your monsters (pendulum summoned) banish when tributed. So it is not THAT good to play 2 

M.C.B.    172

well it kind of does

you will onely get one negation out of Re-Qliate anyway, after that it will actually do you more harm than your opponent (because the mionsters get banished)

being searchable one should be enough, you search it (not denying that is the most important play of our deck) set it, activate it to negate and then you shouldn't care what happens to it, you should play other negation alongside it, like Veilers

Veiler is a perfectly fine negation if you consider you can only use the Re-Qli negation once

that marcus kid    2426

Used veiler as well

Often I would open scout two dudes and a stealth vs nekroz and want two reqliate searchs

┬╗Noelle    5848

Hello Qliphort duelists, I seek some information. Do you side out MST against BA, side it in against BA, or keep it in against BA (assuming you play the card at all, of course?) I know this deck can auto-lose to Fire Lake but between it not being popular anymore and the only time MST would beat it would be EPing it (often blind,) I don't think thats a real argument for them. However, there are a lot of BA lists playing Mistake (although it's been dying down in popularity a little,) would that possibility alone be enough to warrant it? I know they're god awful against discard traps. Can't really spitball any other points of the top of my head so I'd like some of your thoughts. If we could include along with what we find correct, "what would most duelists do" (which often varies from correct) that would be helpful information as well. Thanks.

!Shining Bind!    220

Hello Qliphort duelists, I seek some information. Do you side out MST against BA, side it in against BA, keep it in against BA (assuming you play the card at all, of course?) I know this deck can auto-lose to Fire Lake but between it not being popular anymore and the only time MST would beat it would be EPing it (often blind,) I don't think thats a real argument for them. However, there are a lot of BA lists playing Mistake (although it's been dying down in popularity a little,) would that possibility alone be enough to warrant it? I know they're god awful against discard traps. Can't really spitball any other points of the top of my head so I'd like some of your thoughts. If we could include along with what we find correct, "what would most duelists do" (which often varies from correct) that would be helpful information as well. Thanks.

Aside from the aforementioned Mistake and possible Anti-Spell Fragrance, There is one major reason to side MST against BA

Storm

The card is still an incredible blowout against any deck that plays a significant number of traps. Activating Storm and chaining MST targeting another set gives you double value (Since Storm destroys the MST at resolution, netting another pop) Another niche use is if I set Saqlifice and activate Storm, and my opponent tries to Wing Blast the set Saqlifice, you can chain MST to kill it, netting you the same number of pops as before and assuring Saqlifice will be triggered. 

Oh_The_Irony    771

well it kind of does

you will onely get one negation out of Re-Qliate anyway, after that it will actually do you more harm than your opponent (because the mionsters get banished)

being searchable one should be enough, you search it (not denying that is the most important play of our deck) set it, activate it to negate and then you shouldn't care what happens to it, you should play other negation alongside it, like Veilers

Veiler is a perfectly fine negation if you consider you can only use the Re-Qli negation once

I thought special summoned non-Scout and Monolith Qliphorts were still treated as level 4s under Reqliate, and so they wouldn't get banished when they leave the field?

!Shining Bind!    220

well it kind of does

I thought special summoned non-Scout and Monolith Qliphorts were still treated as level 4s under Reqliate, and so they wouldn't get banished when they leave the field?

Lose 1 Turn negates their effects

Justin.    735

Scout and monolith don't have monster effects

He's talking about the monsters that are pendulum summoned.

d3monized    106

having Lose 1 urn and Re-Qliate makes all your monsters (pendulum summoned) banish when tributed. So it is not THAT good to play 2 

Nevermind.

Nigel720    0

I used to play 2 re-qliate but after lose 1 turns release it became unnecessary.

Also, whats everyone doing to counter secret village of the spellcasters?

It seems like every deck sides nowadays besides us for obvious reasons. I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up before. Hoping they dont draw it doesnt seem like a reliable strategy. Perhaps we may have to go back to running subpar cards like dust tornado again or typhoon(the trap) despite its niche utility.

• Downvote 2

Nigel720    0

Mirror force perhaps

That's not bad. Its been decent so far. However, its not really reliable and is quite fragile(its also void against winda). You have to use it at the perfect time. So far Ive been summoning veiler to just activate upstarts and dualitys and the like. Which really sucks. I think either typhoon or an monster thats spellcastor that happens to also destroy spell and traps is best since we cant reliably side hands most optimally.  Like lyla, breaker, or mei-kou. Though dust and typhoon are the most sensible. Also consider the monsters will more than likely resolve considering the decks that youd put it in against will take out their effect negation because your playing Qlis unless they expect fiends, which is why the destroy a spell/trap effect should be included for extra utility.

Edit: Psi-blocker could also work.

d3monized    106

I think I've seen a build here top with Soul Transition.

It's a disruptive card, plus being able to draw 2.

Tribute a Helix, pop that Secret Village or Mistake or anything, then Draw 2. Seems really good.

that marcus kid    2426

Tribute a Helix, pop that Secret Village or Mistake or anything, then Draw 2. Seems really good.

I played 3

http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=165459 

• Upvote 1

d3monized    106

I played 3

http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=165459 

There it is. Couldn't remember where.

iFocus    309

i don't mind soul transition but im more iffy on cards to play like mind crush right now 

like u wanna stop the kailedo and mind crush is pretty strong in the mirror but like vs ba it's soo blah.

For BA im siding Pendulum Impenetrable and vs any deck I see or know Fairy Wind etc is going to come in. It's not that bad vs Nekroz either because they try to exciton trish you and when the exciton kills everything but the scales and tributed monster the duel usually goes bad for them because they still can't clear everything on the field. Lancea is still a really strong card to me I wanna test the fiends again vut seems like soo many traps to out Majesty. :/

Yami Xeroh    0

Anyone been testing Killer?

im a noob but it has been pretty good in closing math-ups like BA and satellar but if you do play it i reccommend you play the field spell as well 

d3monized    106

I've decided against Mind Crush because I see the rise of Burning Abyss, and naturally more people will play Shaddolls to go against BA. Both matchups Mind Crush is aids against.

I am going to give Killer and Laser Qlip a good testing. Killer destroys BA.

GiovanniDM15    64

This is a combo lock deck veiler helps you lock also i played 3 soul transition which is insane and goes with vieler

For those that main 3 soul transition, do you choose to go 1st or 2nd against an unknown deck in Game 1? (Only answer if you would go 2nd without Soul Transitions in deck)

I currently do not feel the card is needed, but I rather test it more to see how it goes.

• Upvote 1

that marcus kid    2426

I went 1st if i didn't know so I could resolve scout set floodgates and yeah set up a sick soul transiton

Mr13rad    27
Soul transition is nice because it fixes bad hands. But helps you get trished so for that it's not good. It's also good to established fields as you can't activate it with special summoned monsters.

Mind Crush is the tits. At the end of the day Nekroz is the best deck and it helps you game through valk and if played correctly can help you avoid being Trished. Yeah BA is getting to be more played but like there isn't a card that out rights win that match up besides Storm and Openning with Maxx C. Mind crush is decent against them, you can call fire lake if need be or you can call something to the reveal so they don't get their effects. As for shaddolls, mind crush isn't good against them but you should beat them because your cards are better and it's an easy match up.

Killer. With the rise of Ba it could be good but there is a paradox problem. If you wanna play it you have to play a lot of monsters otherwise it leads to inconsistency issues. But if you play a lot of monsters your Nekroz match up doesn't get any better. But in that same light they are not playing an out to it right now. But if you open an all monster hand with no scout then you just outright lose. If you wanna play traps like 10/15 traps then you can't play towers because of inconsistency issues.