300px-GazerShark-PRIO-EN-C-1E.png

Gazer Shark

Level 5/ WATER/ Fish

1000 ATK

1900 DEF

You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 2 Level 5 WATER monsters in your Graveyard, except "Gazer Shark"; Special Summon both those monsters, but their effects are negated. Immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 WATER Xyz Monster using only those 2 monsters. You can only use this effect of "Gazer Shark" once per turn.

With the game having so many cards that send from the deck to the grave (like Kuribandit, Genex Undine, Lightsworn Support, ect.)

it seems extremely easy to set up, and spamming Crystal Zero Lancer's from the grave seems extremely cool.

However, almost nobody knows this card exists. At locals, I have seen people tearing up this card and I am stunned. Am I over-hyping this card, or is it really a diamond in the rough? What are your thoughts? What else can this card do?

• Downvote 8

».ben.    7438

300px-GazerShark-PRIO-EN-C-1E.png

Gazer Shark

Level 5/ WATER/ Fish

1000 ATK

1900 DEF

You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 2 Level 5 WATER monsters in your Graveyard, except "Gazer Shark"; Special Summon both those monsters, but their effects are negated. Immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 WATER Xyz Monster using only those 2 monsters. You can only use this effect of "Gazer Shark" once per turn.

With the game having so many cards that send from the deck to the grave (like Kuribandit, Genex Undine, Lightsworn Support, ect.)

it seems extremely easy to set up, and spamming Crystal Zero Lancer's from the grave seems extremely cool.

However, almost nobody knows this card exists. At locals, I have seen people tearing up this card and I am stunned. Am I over-hyping this card, or is it really a diamond in the rough? What are your thoughts? What else can this card do?

To give credit, I got the idea to make this post from this video. If you enjoyed it, do not hesitate to give it a like or share it so that more people can learn about this card. Here is the link:

And banned

• Upvote 2

».ben.    7438

He's probably wondering what he did wrong.

Then he probably should have read the rules before making his first two posts spam for his youtube channel. 

Telvin123    387

Yeah kinda, not allowed to post YT vids?
Fun fact, it's not my channel :)

Ha, he thinks they care...

»Noelle    5848

just because your video was featured on someone elses channel doesn't make it any less yours...........

».ben.    7438

Yeah kinda, not allowed to post YT vids?

Fun fact, it's not my channel :)

I resisted the urge to ban you. but no. you can't. 

».ben.    7438

It is not remarkably shitty. But yeh, Im going to let it slide this once. 

Don't do it again. 

+scuzzlebutt    23495

yeah i can see the resemblance

»Digbick    7262

SEyEqJQ.png

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

+scuzzlebutt    23495

i regret being alive every time i see the words 'zodiac duelist'

• Upvote 13

+Silver    1008

Well.

You can use it in Des Frog Builds and recycle with Lancer.

• Upvote 5