• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Archlord Azrael

Josh Graham - an 'Impact'-ing Tale of grand theft.

252 posts in this topic

Thanks for the material I'll be sure to include this as a subplot of YGO Nationals CYOA 2014.

wow fuck josh and everything he stands for

That's messed up. 4000 is crazy money to be messing around with. It said police were contacted but did they actually do anything? I find it weird the police wouldn't pursue a theft of 4k in valuables.

As a guy that has been ripped before, it sucks that we leave people like this unpunished in society.

Josh needs to go to jail.

Screw him.

edited:

i don't remember how much he stole from ebay but i know he ripped a lot of people on pojo too. but at least he still thinks he's good at card games.

"I don't always condone violence but when I do its against lying self-important lacking in good stature and decent morals fags like Joshua Graham"

Also here is one huge issue about using facebook conversations as evidence, there is a hard time for people to actually prove that the person posting on that account is actually the same person as the account's name. It is an example of what is I believe considered to be "circumstantial evidence" as in it suggests but doesn't confirm. (I learned this from a personal experience when I reported a death threat a few months ago). It still has potential to hold up in a court though.

I dont mean to burst anyone's bubble, but if Josh was going to ever pay this guy back, he certainly isn't anymore. The whole idea behind paying him back was to not tarnish his name (lol as if it wasn't already known he's scum) and this post certainly did just that. That being said, I hope Sean the best in getting his money back.

"I don't always condone violence but when I do its against lying self-important lacking in good stature and decent morals fags like Joshua Graham"

Also here is one huge issue about using facebook conversations as evidence, there is a hard time for people to actually prove that the person posting on that account is actually the same person as the account's name. It is an example of what is I believe considered to be "circumstantial evidence" as in it suggests but doesn't confirm. (I learned this from a personal experience when I reported a death threat a few months ago). It still has potential to hold up in a court though.

Well if there is a police report that is evidence.

he's admitted to it multiple times to different people (i think even on here...). that he's started paying the guy back is an admission of guilt.

Effective Immediately, the no-trade tag has been added to his account.

lol

[–]Paul_Johnson [score hidden] 2 minutes ago

"Hopefully this can be published to a major news site so more people can be informed about Josh being the scumbag that he is, because I'm pretty sure most people in Hearthstone haven't heard of him and his reputation like the YGO community has. He's being offered sponsorship deals and the like and he is clearly not deserving of representing the HS community or being a role model to new players."

anyone wanna bet that josh will again promise to pay sean back if sean just keeps quiet about it for a few more months while he solidifies his sponsorships?

why is josh living in mexico

Get wrecked Josh.

he's admitted to it multiple times to different people (i think even on here...). that he's started paying the guy back is an admission of guilt.

good thing josh has that covered by not paying anything at all

nvm bad at reading comprehension

good thing josh has that covered by not paying anything at all

He paid $250 of the $4000 it said.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Seriously though fuck that dude lol

By the adress he gave Sean, I guess Josh understand spanish? If so, then I'll say this:

La concha puta de tu madre, Joshua. Malparido autista estafador.

joder su madre

The videos show a specific URL that is assigned to his facebook; the same one that did the transactions, the same one he has added people from and associated with for years. There's nothing circumstantial about it. He had years to reply to Sean saying 'somebody else sat at my computer and typed to you through my Facebook' without bringing it up once, as well. I would hope any DA worth his soul could make a case from this.

lots of yugioh players are scumbags. you can tell from talking to josh about 20 minutes that he is a scumbag.

that being said, there's a huge difference between scumbag and basically grand theft.

changed my whole perspective of the dude.