Gredinus

Burning Abyss - Deck Discussion

+Paraliel+    8035

Why on earth is the poll still there? Can anyone do anything about that?

Iirc you can't remove them once they have votes you just have to start a new thread or you're stuck

Fixed.

Virtuoso    104

have we not gone over this a million times.

1. ang + acid + giga brill survive til next turn

2. rum > 4k guy from chronaut guy

3. dont out it and barbar/nightmare til they die

4. ang + bls + giga brill survive til next turn

5. terminus trix 

i might be forgetting something obvious. but how do you make ang/acid/giga? how are you making all these in ba

»Noelle    5849

its near impossible but i just listed any possible out. ive actually seen it happen before once at a reg lol (with bls tho)

»Exhale    6628

Magnum shield is considered an out to towers. It makes your Dante 4000 under towers when you mill. Of course, the struggle there is drawing the card

I think at that point Share The Pain makes more sense

considering this deck for toronto, but the possibilities with it are just endless and my brain hurts from going back and forth between trapless, trap, RUM, Terminus, Mask Change II.

Virtuoso    104

share the pain can never be considered an out, as they can have a non-tower monster. of any hard-draw, 1 card out its probably the worst. theres the tribute monsters (queen/golem/santa), equip spells. then maybe some super secret tech9

»Exhale    6628

share the pain can never be considered an out, as they can have a non-tower monster. of any hard-draw, 1 card out its probably the worst. theres the tribute monsters (queen/golem/santa), equip spells. then maybe some super secret tech9

if they do have another, it's usually not TOO hard to clear it. I'm not saying I think Share The Pain is the nuts out, but it's one of the better ones at BA's disposal in the side. Farfa helps clear the other monster too

Chaos_Blaze    77

Another possible out to Towers could be a combination of either Cyber Dragon or Cyber Dragon Core and Chimeratech Fortress Dragon.

The reason I mention Core is because it also makes Foolish Burial an out (Foolish Core, banish Core to Special Summon a Cyber Dragon/Cyber Dragon Core). There is also the chance to mill a Core with Dante and then making Fortress Dragon Main Phase 2.

I know that you cannot use non-Towers Qli monsters for Fortress Dragon but you can still attack over any 1800 ATK Qli with the Fortress Dragon (assuming no modifiers in their Scales, of course).

Virtuoso    104

Another possible out to Towers could be a combination of either Cyber Dragon or Cyber Dragon Core and Chimeratech Fortress Dragon.

The reason I mention Core is because it also makes Foolish Burial an out (Foolish Core, banish Core to Special Summon a Cyber Dragon/Cyber Dragon Core). There is also the chance to mill a Core with Dante and then making Fortress Dragon Main Phase 2.

I know that you cannot use non-Towers Qli monsters for Fortress Dragon but you can still attack over any 1800 ATK Qli with the Fortress Dragon (assuming no modifiers in their Scales, of course).

yea. core is probably the realest out BA can use. core or RUM. grave viable outs. or following kyman on dn

(cosmos :D)

ibGehring+    1409

2 Dante + S&S is OTK!

I love that tech! Sick.

WTB - all Shield & Swords

website is bad    2173

buster rancher..........,.,.

+Urthor    10234

Realistically so was Magnum Shield, 1500+2500 from two dantes puts them at 3200 and it's highly likely you'd be able to scum the last few bits of damage with barba/shark.  

But yes it's slightly better.  

Mr Dragon    312
I'd rather use Moon Mirror Shield than Magnum Shield - I actually think it at least has somewhat of a broader utility. As well as letting you beat over Towers it allows you to beat over any Shaddoll Fusion monster without using your extra deck and get over Clausolas/Unicore/any other beater an opponent may have if you can't access your extra deck for whatever reason.

Fullerene60    382

Moon mirror has been testing really really well. The beauty of it is that you need to make the effect cl1 and graff must be cl2, meaning you can special a cir/scarm first and then stack the moon mirror. You develop a wall of floaters that cannot be beat in battle. It has application vs almost all the cards BA loses to (winda, towers, majesty fiend vanitys fiend, emptiness) and It fixes the issue of this deck not being able to climb over fatties.

With so few people playing book of eclipse again this card REALLY shines, not to mention if people give you a flying c/ojama token you can beat through their wall with it.

fractal    2488

if they do have another, it's usually not TOO hard to clear it. I'm not saying I think Share The Pain is the nuts out, but it's one of the better ones at BA's disposal in the side. Farfa helps clear the other monster too

Farfa is literally useless. None of your BA effects that affect opposing monsters will matter.

»Noelle    5849

Obviously he meant if they were SS'd. They're only unaffected by lower levels if they're normaled.

Sean.    1358
Just so you guys know, traveler is one of the best cards to utilize this format. Also, along with terminus, that's your out to towers g1. And dante fusion isn't that great obviously but it actually wrecks the mirror and it can be useful from time to time against other match ups. Anyways, just my 2 cents. Carry on.

HynesRyan    3

i have been using cyber dragon core to out towers you can mill it to the grave with Dante then banish it to special another and contact fuse into chimeratech fortress then use your traps to slow them down usually once you get rid of towers there already pretty established so grinding them out is real.

Fullerene60    382
chimeratech is awful. It requires way too much varience to hit efficiently. you can always mill your cydra before cores, draw your cores... hell even drawing cydra is pretty blech if you already have some kind of a field. Why would you play x - out to towers (core cydra) when y - out exists (terminus and traveller) and works more efficiently with the decks engine and gameplan. When qli were first released i remember testing core+cydra+math as a way to beat towers and sometimes i would still lose even after outing it because chimera just sat there hindering the deck. Now with 1 tour guide i cant imagine things being any better.

byak    4478

Just so you guys know, traveler is one of the best cards to utilize this format. Also, along with terminus, that's your out to towers g1. And dante fusion isn't that great obviously but it actually wrecks the mirror and it can be useful from time to time against other match ups. Anyways, just my 2 cents. Carry on.

Traveler + Lake loop is also probably the best strategy to beat towers.dek

ibGehring+    1409

Just putting this out there for how relevant it may, or may not be - 

This deck now has the option to hard tutor s/t & monster removal to your hand.

Archfiend Heiress finds Eccentrik Archfiend. Tour Guide / Scarm finds Heiress.

Foolish Burial is now MST or monster removal.

- could be relevant depending on how back row decks evolve.

Fullerene60    382

Heiress must be sent by a card effect though.
The only efficient way youll tutor it is through fiend griefing.

Otherwise you add heiress through scarm and then it needs to be run over in battle.
Or you could go tour guide into heiress into zenmaines... but still seems like very wishful thinking.