Kahu

New Digimon Adventure Series

Kahu    2419

Slated for 2015.

Features Taichi as a High Schooler, 17 years old.

• Upvote 8

Tsunayoshi    104

Im really surprised that they would revisit Adventures for another season run. I had thought they were pretty well buttoned up after the end of Adventures 2.

Forlum    9162

wait so we're going back right? I remember tai being young and then a little older and then soups adult yo

dexer008    805

Omg if this is true I'm hyped, I've been into digimon again lately and the new shows are pretty shit compared to the old ones. Digimon fusion was ok, the series after it though sucked balls, and the english dub was really terrible in that the voice actors for everyone from fusion was basically redone. The only saviour episode was the last one, were all the leaders came back to help the final batttle, though I thought that meant they were finishing up with making more digimon series for good.

Tsunayoshi    104

Probably will have to retcon to make the show viable, since I remember everyone getting separated and locked out.

Souji Seta    673

Brave Heart is my most favorite song from any anime. 

• Upvote 3

Kahu    2419

I'm hoping that if they don't flat out retcon Zero 2, they at least do something where like all the interdimensional warping with Xros Wars and the time paradoxes in the end of the Adventure game make it so we have like a parallel timeline.

I mean, we already had parallel timelines established with Ryo's adventures in side materials, might as well make use of the element.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pga10PD_u6k

Kahu    2419

Regarding the VAs:

I'm guessing they'll probably go with whoever they had for the Adventure game. There were a few changes, but overall the Adventure game was a pretty damn faithful adaptation(if not better to some extent due to everyone getting Warp Evolutions).

brighteyes    2150
I am very excited for this.

Kahu    2419

Your tamers sequel is locked away with Ryo for when the 20th anniversary comes around and he becomes Justimon Millenium Mode.

• Upvote 1

Pico    826

Your tamers sequel is locked away with Ryo for when the 20th anniversary comes around and he becomes Justimon Millenium Mode.

life is cruel

Kahu    2419

www.digimon-adventure.net

Site's up, has a few minigames. Info will apparently be unlocked when the number of clicks on the digitama hits max on the right counter.

SSJ Grumpig    5619

DO WANT

man a digimon mmo would be the best

Guru    736

hype hype hype

Kahu    2419

10268469_718618751544158_488261268967175

Was not expecting the last two in the bottom row. Looks like we might be looking at a potential cast list.

Faint    5726

I enjoyed Fusion. Tamers and Frontier were decent (besides the d reaper lol wtf, oh and frontier no new digivolutions it was just the same 2 digimon getting stronger for the digidestined), but the other one was awful beyond words.

So so hyped for this.

Kahu    2419

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention a while back.

There's a fairly high probability that the 13th Royal Knight's going to pop up in here.

And judging by how Ryo's on the popularity poll there's a somewhat decent chance of more than just Adventure being dragged into this in the long term.