Kahu

New Digimon Adventure Series

it makes sense because hes having a realistic reaction to this suddenly happening. like he saw the damage done and how the people reacted and hes also a  teenager like i dont think its angsty to question whats going on when you start realizing the collateral damage from fighting giant monsters. also lets be real if you;re talking about digimon going edgy/dark 03 did that already in spades

Faint    5889

Loved it. Want to know what happened with the other 02 kids though. Alphamon vs Omnimon was awesome.

TFJ    618
Does teen angst ever make sense?

Gatomon is already a champion, which I think is Bleh but you just have to accept it.
If they stay going Ultimate without crests then it will evolve. I'd not nope.

----------
Just watched Ep4. Was saving it.

I was wondering when Alphamon would appear. Makes sense to do it now to build hype I guess.
I was hoping Palmon would never digivolve lol.

But I had some gripes.
One, yea Tai is being strange.
Two, I was hoping to see Warp Digivolve. Why did they waste time showing Togemon but not Warp, Omnimon.
Three, why the hell are they using Adult Champions vs a Mega. And I get WereGarurumon, MetalGreymon for the fans I guess... But yea ...
Three, I wish Alphamon was named Nihilmon in America. Omni actually makes sense from the first movie. Nihil is the closest opposite. Alpha makes no sense without Omega. But too late now.

Donnie    2189

actually the 02 tamara are subtley hinted at, when da girl agent looks at her screen it has da locations of the 02 tamers listed as UNKNOWN

http://i.imgur.com/yLMY4u2.jpg

am exscited (|:|)

I meant mentioned by Tai, specifically Kari and TK, not by the show.

Kahu    2419
Taichi's personality sort of makes sense. There's an overarching implication throughout the first ep that he's considerably more isolated from his friends(made obvious by how Yamato had at least two people who were coming to his gig while Taichi had zilch), combined with a general sense of "I have no idea what to do with my life. I miss my friends."

He's changed the most, and he's taking the change in the kids the hardest. And then for the first time, he realizes the full scope of the damage caused by Digimon and the fear running through the public, and he's having doubts about whether what they're doing is the best. The kid's already filled with insecurities, and then he gets tossed into a PTSD cocktail, made worse by the fact that their enemies are stronger than ever.

Of course, his lack of action is going to make things worse, and Yamato makes that same fucking point in show, even. Granted, we're probably going to see Yamato suffer a mental breakdown when Imperialdramon comes back as an enemy, and they're probably going to show that just fighting to defeat the enemy without knowing anything isn't always going to be the best course of action.

So I'd argue that the staff did this on purpose to build up to the future where the kid becomes a foreign embassador. Politics, not war, etc. etc.

As for the 02 kids I'm going to assume that they went MIA fairly recently and are going to different schools. They haven't been AWOL long enough for the other kids to notice, and they still have a habit of gathering together as the A-team, etc. Either that or somebody wiped memories.

Also, calling Alphamon Nihilmon wouldn't work anyways because Alphamon TECHNICALLY has an undead counterpart in the form of a hollow embodiment of death, and Alphamon is in contrast, an embodiment of life. We were fucked from the start.

Indignation    2858

Ok I am a bit confused. There are 4 episodes out. And are there going to be another 4? or is there going to be a movie? I don't know wtf is going on lol

TFJ    618

Ok I am a bit confused. There are 4 episodes out. And are there going to be another 4? or is there going to be a movie? I don't know wtf is going on lol

Part two is 4 more eps.
Part three is final 4 eps.

I'll have to look up embodiment of death.
But science believes nothingness can creat Life.
And nothingness also represents deaths.
  • Upvote 2

They stretched out Tai's angst way too long. I'm just happy we will get to see the rest of the team's Megas in action next part. I have hopes that the cat digimon's evolution will be cool, since I have a ehh review of the cat's current design.

TFJ    618

They stretched out Tai's angst way too long. I'm just happy we will get to see the rest of the team's Megas in action next part. I have hopes that the cat digimon's evolution will be cool, since I have a ehh review of the cat's current design.

Is this confirmed?

Megas are confirmed. In the promotional poster for Determination they had Joe with Vikemon and Mimi with Rosemon that seemed to be fighting a purple-ish Imperialdramon DM.

I wonder if they'll keep the megas of Patamon and Hatomon that were shown in the 1st Digimon movie, however, making new diginon for a few of the team' members would be cool.

Kahu    2419
...I can already see who we'll get as HerculesKabuterimon and Hououmon's adversary. GRANKUWAGAMON HYPE!

And I sort of suspect Daemon's or a return of a corrupted Cherubimon for Seraphimon and Ophanimon. Assuming they go with the established rivalries in the TCG and virtual pet lore, after dealing with an infected Imperialdramon.

Also, each movie is about 4 eps long, as has been said. And by the looks of it we're only getting Rosemon and Vikemon next movie. The others are probably going to take longer.

Gatomon's mega in the 1st movie was the(forgot its name) I believe the Dragon Digimon of the West. The pink furry dragon. Now I wonder why they chose Mimi,and Joe, I don't think it is for fact of ship since I'm pretty sure Mimi and *oh god forgot tentamon's owner name* seemed to be more focused in Tri-which I think out ranks connection of Mimi and Joe in Adventure.

Could we be getting DNA evolution for other team members just as 02 got?
...but rosemon and vikemon....Some sort of plant giant?

What do you guys think would be cool DNA evolution for others, remember all is hypothetical(I do see I could be making a bit of stretch.)

brighteyes    2150
Nigga how do you forget Izzy he was the shit

Chris Buraseru    10480
@The dragon, you're confusing Azulongmon (Sovereign) with Magnadramon (One of Gatomon's megas).

DNA Digivolutions would also be pretty silly as well not only because they'd be more implausible than 02's, but we already had a game that expanded upon their Mega digivolutions.

Souji Seta    673

So am I the only one excited for my nigga Hackmon?

Hackmon.jpg

• Upvote 2

Kahu    2419

Hackmon. AKA Sword-wielding, Familiar-summoning, Program-Hacking, Jesus as a little kid.

Gonna be honest, I like Hackmon's line more than any of the other Royal Knight lines. Something about him is just neat.

Also the Mimi/Joe pairing is probably because they're usually the two who move together in terms of combat. That's been true ever since Adventure. Also, Mimi's straightforward personality is kind of what Joe needs to snap out of it, stop worrying about his future, do what he can right now, and join the fight to save lives first and foremost. She'll probably speak her mind and point out what Jo's doing is running away, kinda like how Yamato kept trying to snap Taichi out of it as a friend in Act 1.

Besides, realistically speaking with his grades his chances of getting into a decent university as a med student by the end of the year are abysmal anyways. He's going to have to retake exams and clean up his grades as a ronin if he wants to have a shot, and in that case, might as well make a decision and put the crisis at hand first.

I mean, I would NOT be happy with somebody who wants to become a person who saves lives as a doctor ignoring the crisis at hand and letting people get hurt just for the sake of his future. Especially when he was always supposed to be the reliable, responsible, big brother with the moral compass.

brighteyes    2150

Oh my god

Is that MegaSeadramon?

Is there going to be a rematch?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!