Sign in to follow this  
Countertop Miracles

ugh. DN.

Castiel    98

If you feel like testing, Devpro, if you just wanna dick around and collect shit then Konami's Duel Arena thing is good for that.

»ACP    33373

YVD obv

• Upvote 16

~NettLEs~    73

I've been wondering for the longest time: Is there a platform on which I can test with TCG legality of an unreleased set?

Like, if I want to test DUEA decks, I don't want to get wrecked by Qliphorts and Noden with no outs to them because they technically don't exist yet. Then when October rolls around, I'll probably want to test for NECH format, but in OCG format I don't really get good testing done.

pablopablo    144

I've been wondering for the longest time: Is there a platform on which I can test with TCG legality of an unreleased set?

Like, if I want to test DUEA decks, I don't want to get wrecked by Qliphorts and Noden with no outs to them because they technically don't exist yet. Then when October rolls around, I'll probably want to test for NECH format, but in OCG format I don't really get good testing done.

You could always just go into an unranked match on dueling network and say, "testing DUEA, TCG ony". Of course then you'll get a bunch of newbies who will join and be like "what does TCG mean".

As for online dueling platforms, Devpro and Ygopro are decent options. There are definitely some bugs but at least you don't have to wait 20 minutes for an admin to settle ruling disputes.

Nowell    856

YVD obv

yvd was the shit for fishbowling

if it were still updated I would probably still use it