Sign in to follow this  
Tingy

Complexity Games Free DN Tournament $300 Prizes 99% not a scam

Tingy    463

So, I was asked by my friends in CCG to help promote this online tournament which they're holding. Brief summary, if you havent heard of CCG they're a sponsored team by cardmarket.eu which also sponsors United Gosus and many famous EU players like Alpay and Joshua are from that team. 

It's a free tourney, with a 500pound prize pool. Its a european format tourney so no Jump / manga promos etc.

There are certain conditions like creating a cardmarket account first, and one of the discrepancies was that to create one you would need to enter a european address. 

I was told that to bypass this just create a fake address and then the winnings will be in voucher form which can be transferred to your bank account or something. I have never ordered online so idk anything so if you have any inquiries, just PM them. 

I rarely post on dgz so if this is in the inappropriate section I apologize in advance and i request that a mod move this to the appropriate one. 

You can find the post here: 

https://www.facebook.com/ComplexityCardGaming/photos/a.141860599321942.1073741826.135123293329006/336216263219707/?type=1&theater

And you can contact them on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ComplexityCardGaming?fref=photo

Info is posted here: 

Dear community! 
We are proud to introduce our first CCG Online Championships presented by yugiohcardmarket.com.

What does this mean?

The CCG Online Championship is a free online tournament organized by our team ComplexityCardGaming on the popular dueling platform duelingnetwork.com with AWESOME prices to win in the form of yugiohcardmarket.com gift-cards!

Winner: 200€
2nd place: 100€
3rd place: 60€ 
4th place: 40€ 
5th-8th place: 25€

(make sure you have a yugiohcardmarket.com account. For those who haven’t just make an account and contact us, we have a welcome-bonus for the first 20 of you!)

We'll play at least 5 swiss rounds, the top 8 will continue with rounds of single elimination. 
For participation make sure you liked our facebook-page and send us a PM with your DuelingNetwork-nickname (one account per person only, we’ll disqualify any player with multi-accounts). Registration ends on 13th of September at 23:59 german time.
The format will be advanced and the card pool will be the European one (no OCG-only cards, no JUMP/Manga/USA-only cards). For the swiss rounds no deck list is required. 
You can play whatever you want until it’s legal regarding to our guidelines. After the cut we’ll collect the deck lists of all top 8 players. That deck will be final and cannot be changed for the rest of the tournament. 
First round will start on monday, September 15, between 20:00 and 23:59 continuing with each day a round at the same time. The pairings will be posted on our homepage complexitycardgaming.com and on our facebook-page.
We’ll create a facebook-group with all participants to make it easier for you to find your opponent. 
Please make a screenshot after each match (best of 3) to proof your result in special cases.

For the top 8 we’ll try to make player profiles and a deeper coverage. 

SPECIAL PRIZE!

A brand new top cut playmat from YCS Mardid will be raffled among all of the people, who share AND like this, we’ll make the winner public at September 14 so stay tuned!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask us!

Urthor Edit: Changed title blame me

• Upvote 4

Castiel    98

Ctrl-Shift-V would make it so the formatting merges with dgz's formatting and doesn't look as shit.

• Upvote 1

+Urthor    10236

Ctrl-Shift-V would make it so the formatting merges with dgz's formatting and doesn't look as shit.

I actually didn't know this this is really neat.

Gonna tear this shit up and I hope 20 other people do as well.

+Urthor    10236

I'm not quite sure this has sunk in to people's brain's how good this is. 

• Upvote 1

itswhatever    3286

When it starts I'll be streaming my games. twitch.tv/dgz_jesse

My internet was being dumb, but hopefully tomorrow I can get it working!

herbie ✌    1340

Entered this but ended up missing because drinking on the beach > yugioh.
Well anything is actually.

KennyK    79
Got a first round win because my opp didn't anwser. Have a strong feeling this tourney is just gonna flop

»Junior Bucks    161

Got a first round win because my opp didn't anwser. Have a strong feeling this tourney is just gonna flop

am I the only one who has the slightest hope it'll work at all?

herbie ✌    1340

Watching the stream and god I shoulda just played.

i dropped at 2-1, realised i'd miss a day to the khans prerelease and that 4am ygo is not that enjoyable

Digbick    7271

is this still going

Tingy    463
Ya I think so I don't really follow it, but Lukas prinz constantly updates his twitch channel (zenmaityCG), and Ccg puts out a new video feature everyday so I would assume so.

Titcombe    58

I'm 4-2, lost round 5 because my internet went game 3 when I was most likely going to win :/ Have to win round 7 to even get a chance of topping

Edit: The highest ranked x-2 gave me the win round 7 XD