YCS Dallas (10/4/14)

Twitter    2057
That Chris Leblanc bitch straight sharked Isala :(
  • Downvote 1

O-H!    52

That Chris Leblanc bitch straight sharked Isala :(

What happened?

SQUIDS~    381
Is there a stream or something? Because they're slacking in the written coverage dept

Something like it was a 25 minute game 1, then game 2 is back and forth, then someone from the sidelines reminds Chris about time, so he scoops.  Tray then openly says he is going to use his full 3 minutes for siding.  Chris sharks him and Tray get's dq'ed.  I am not 100% sure so do not quote me on anything.

• Upvote 1

Twitter    2057
Isala and Tray were 2 different incidents #fuckleblanc

Joe.    4932

There is a new reason to eliminate draws every event.

• Upvote 7

MadNutts    65

You know any details about what happened against Esala?

Joe.    4932

On a side note - I think it should be customary for competitive players (which Tray and Chris are) to acknowledge the need to turbo side between G2 and 3 to avoid a draw. It is obviously detrimental to leave Warning/Soul Charge/etc. in your deck for game three - but if the options are A.) Draw B.) Play G3 with inferior card choices that both players are forced to use... The answer is B without debate. I wasn't there to evaluate this specific situation, but based on Tray's FB - it appears he wanted to fully side - and depending on the clock, that is unrealistic and counterproductive for his own tournament success.

• Upvote 1

Twitter    2057

You know any details about what happened against Esala?

william just told me it was cause isala drew 6 when he was to go 2nd. i still think leblanc is worthless for doing that to tray, but nvm about isala, he shouldve known better if he was traveling to a ycs.

Locked in for day2!! :D

JONATHAN THE BEAST!!!! 

• Upvote 1

CalvinTahan    996
I am climbing a mountain.
Chris Lenlanc is the talk of the town.
Pro Winston had an interesting interaction with a floor judge.
Burning Abyss is ridiculously under-represented at top tables in favor of Shaddol and...yeah, just Shaddol
There is a very cute girl who was x-1 until just last round. I was going to ask for her number but I was afraid she would think I'm a scrub.
This convention center is unique in the sense that there is literally nothing here. I have been to a Zillion events and I have never seen one with such desolate surroundings.
I've heard at least 20 players say they were "gonna get smashed after this", but I don't know of a near by Game Stop.
The real reason I didn't ask for her number is because miss Leverett walked by and I didn't want to chip away any of my Mcchicken rapport.
There is a directly proportional relationship between the weight of my backpack and eyelids with the length of the day.
I stood in line next to Julia to get a hotdog and she was eyeing my ARG ring and didn't think I noticed.
I just started chuckling at my own post as this guy was simultaneously telling his friend how he lost to soul charge in time and now he thinks I am laughing at him.
Round 8 pairings are up.
  • Upvote 40

FaipDeOaid    169
I'd love to know more about the Jarel "interaction". My buddy judged Toronto and had a few stories about the adventures of one Jarel P. Winston and the Judge gang.
  • Upvote 1

+Urthor    10236

I stood in line next to Julia to get a hotdog and she was eyeing my ARG ring and didn't think I noticed.

Seriously, I'd take the ring off. As soon as the words "ARG" enter the mind of some of the people in the judge program, weird things happen.
  • Upvote 2

».ben.    7437
DGZ the only place for YCS coverage. Literally.
  • Upvote 2

LukePlants    13

Hoban and crew are playing Lightsworn Shaddolls with Burst Rebirth

Interesting. you can resolve falco, squa, beast and dragon.

+Urthor    10236

It's ok guys, Jhadd30 knows best, Burst rebirth sucks and is an awful card you can just ignore this.

You should just main deck 2 copies of Gorz.

Trust.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

LordInvishil    53

Burning Abyss is ridiculously under-represented at top tables in favor of Shaddol and...yeah, just Shaddol
There is a very cute girl who was x-1 until just last round. I was going to ask for her number but I was afraid she would think I'm a scrub.
This convention center is unique in the sense that there is literally nothing here. I have been to a Zillion events and I have never seen one with such desolate surroundings.
I've heard at least 20 players say they were "gonna get smashed after this", but I don't know of a near by Game Stop.
The real reason I didn't ask for her number is because miss Leverett walked by and I didn't want to chip away any of my Mcchicken rapport.
There is a directly proportional relationship between the weight of my backpack and eyelids with the length of the day.
I just started chuckling at my own post as this guy was simultaneously telling his friend how he lost to soul charge in time and now he thinks I am laughing at him.
Round 8 pairings are up.

I have literally never seen better coverage than this in my life. It's only better when you consider that it's currently almost 9 pm and Konami's only up to Round 2 Standings. I'm beginning to think Ebola blew up the internet out there.

• Upvote 6

»BoraxTheLean    7119

Round 8 pairings are up.

I have literally never seen better coverage than this in my life. It's only better when you consider that it's currently almost 9 pm and Konami's only up to Round 2 Standings. I'm beginning to think Ebola blew up the internet out there.

ty based calvinharris

CalvinTahan    996

Back at my hotel!

I should actually be glad, I just somehow made it 8 rounds despite literally losing every single one of my game 1's. I think that's unprecedented. Even in my 1-3 drops from back in the day, I still at least took a game one or two. I should get a damn trophy.

• Upvote 4