Gredinus    269

Just a bit of trivia.

Every rituals level (except gungir) is a multiple of its base form.

* Shrit lvl 3: 1x3 Clausolas, 2x3 Brio, 3x3 Trish

* Sorcerer lvl 4: 1x4 Unicore, 2x4 Valkyrus

* Exa lvl 5: 1x5 Catastor, 2x5 Decisive Armor

• Upvote 4

petqwe    286

Just a bit of trivia.

Every rituals level (except gungir) is a multiple of its base form.

* Shrit lvl 3: 1x3 Clausolas, 2x3 Brio, 3x3 Trish

* Sorcerer lvl 4: 1x4 Unicore, 2x4 Valkyrus

* Exa lvl 5: 1x5 Catastor, 2x5 Decisive Armor

Fuck Gungnir for being a prime number.

Gredinus    269

With both spells and Tidal banishing stuff, Necroface seems like a nice way too reset your deck if you start to run out of steam.

[spoiler]300px-Necroface-CRMS-EN-SR-LE.png[/spoiler]

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exitium    127

decks on dn you can start playtesting this beautiful deck.

Best thing about this deck is all the monsters are actually good, it's got the opposite problem of shaddolls though, no good normal summons just pure special summons, filled with good monsters but your limited to a max (generally ) of 2 specials per turn, maybe a bit more depending on hand.

Can't wait to playtest :) Moray is the nuts!

• Upvote 1

+Urthor    10234

They forgot too add gungnir...

no they didn't

Gungnir is in a different set

it isn't legal for another 3 days

+Urthor    10234

I-I-I-I meant thirty three!

Yes. 

Yes of course.

• Upvote 3

Exitium    127

I-I-I-I meant thirty three!

Yes. 

Yes of course.

:( Gungnir + Tidal romance will be here soon enough.

I think a cute card that works in this deck is Spiritual Water art Aoi, not only do we get Shrits eff, but we get to peer into the opps hand and use it like a pseudo-mind crush/ Trap dust shoot.

This deck has several issues, one of the biggest ones is no normal, and the normals present actually suck somewhat, the best one is Manju because obv +1, but other then that he just stays on board, this deck actually has issues keeping hand advantage/field advantage, unlike dolls and stuff it can't survive a board wipe. 

byak    4478
So after testing, the Shooting Star combo is pretty real, though it's not that hard to break

I think Claus, Unicore, Brio, and Trish are the only good ones to play atm but I could be wrong

Spirit Beasts >>>>>>>>>>>>>> tho

Miss Click    2475

Salvage seems awesome at first but on some minor testing with all the banishing and searching and preparation, it seems rather unnecessary and just kind of brick-ish (and this deck is kind of tight even when conservative with it).

Gredinus    269

Since Clausolas searches the ritual spells you can run Senju aswell making him a quasi Manju

• Upvote 3

Catasterism    400

I'm playing 1 of each Catastor, Armor and Exo with Tidal and Gold Sarc at the moment, but will probably cut some or all of it. It's a nice little engine, but I'd rather just cut cards or make room for defensive cards. Maybe if Archsage or Exo were stronger as cards it'd be justifiable to play Sarc into them for the "when banished" effects, but it's probably going to be one of the weaker cards compared to anything else. Particularly if fuelling Necloths genuinely runs you out of Ruler fuel.

Kaleido seems just insane because it's so easy to drop Claus + Trish. Also lets you play Manju into a Unicore and get another search into the deal whilst making a rank 4.

It might be worth running a tuner (even if just Veiler) as a normal summon and unlock access to all the synchros you're playing for Kaleido anyway. You can bring out Herald of Rainbow off Claus, or make Leo after Trishula to lock the game down etc. Not to mention usual Dragon Ruler plays if Tidal is viable.

A more questionable idea is Mythic Tree Dragon in combination with Catastor, Armor (or Tidal) for a rank 5, 10 or 7 respectively. You'd probably just be using that to steal wins via Volc or Gustav though.

I can see this deck having a lot of trouble after game 1 though, particularly if it was considered enough of a threat to warrant side slots specifically against.

Grimey    8115

Salvage seems awesome at first but on some minor testing with all the banishing and searching and preparation, it seems rather unnecessary and just kind of brick-ish (and this deck is kind of tight even when conservative with it).

My deck list wasn't tight at all, what are you guys playing that is so "standard"? 

This is my list so far and it has been testing to be insane. 

(Screenshot doesn't work on my mac for whatever reason)

[spoiler]3 Mermail Abysspike

3 Shrit, Caster of Necloth

3 The Necloth of Brionac

3 The Necloth of Clausolas

3 The Necloth of Trishula

3 The Necloth of Unicore

1 Archmage of the Necloth

1 Exa, Warrior of the Necloth

1 Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls

1 The Necloth of Catastor

3 Mystical Space Typhoon

3 Necloth Exomirror

3 Preparation of Rites

3 Reinforcement of the Army

3 Upstart Goblin

2 Necloth Kaleidomirror

1 Salvage

18[/spoiler]

It's really rough so far but I want to share ideas!

Salvage has been okay. The only reason I kept the last copy instead of cutting it entirely is because Caster is just ridiculous and I love searching Trishula for free. 

I'm not the biggest fan of Archmage, Warrior or Catastor tbh. I only play the 2 Dragons because I play Tidal which has been amazing for me in testing so far. 

xXGGnoReXx    239

I'm currently trying to throw something together for Necloth, based off our current format since I don't really follow OCG anymore, but in terms of normals couldn't we play things like the Hands and Mole? Mole seems pretty legit since we don't have to play anything to normal, being able to just bounce threats every turn just seems good. Idk, I just feel like adding normals with control aspects seems like a good idea, the other one I had was Denkou Sekka, to turn off backrow since we probably won't be playing much for backrow in the deck. Basically, ideas, need to test, be back with results etc.

Sanjura    6663

QRmvIut.png

Here's what I've been using so far; ideally you'd be maining 3 Emptiness but I couldn't find room. Maybe not play MSTs? But that seems bad considering Emptiness is everywhere and that's really the only trap you fear. Dropping Trishula turn after turn is ridiculous, but apparently there's a ruling stating you can't t1 Trish your opponent if they don't have at least 1 card in the hand/grave/field together? If so that's fucking gay. :\ Unicore is unreal; haven't really had a chance to test out Valkyrus yet.

theamatuer    89

QRmvIut.png

Here's what I've been using so far; ideally you'd be maining 3 Emptiness but I couldn't find room. Maybe not play MSTs? But that seems bad considering Emptiness is everywhere and that's really the only trap you fear. Dropping Trishula turn after turn is ridiculous, but apparently there's a ruling stating you can't t1 Trish your opponent if they don't have at least 1 card in the hand/grave/field together? If so that's fucking gay. :\ Unicore is unreal; haven't really had a chance to test out Valkyrus yet.

3 advice > 3 stun IMO

there haven't been any official rulings yet so it really doesn't matter

Exitium    127

QRmvIut.png

That doesn't make sense, it's a you can eff isn't it? Meaning it isn't mandatory to banish 1 from field/grave/hand.

Also infernities hand loop with trish at one point in turn 1? So I don't see how the ruling changes liek that, it would be illogical.

List looks solid, I think Valkyrus is subpar though,  he requires more testing, but he's better in a build which has multiple of the effect monsters to get the best use of his eff. I wish, Gungnirs quick effect said tribute instead of discard, tribute from hand/field a monster would be insane.

Sanjura    6663
Honestly you could probably make a case of running 4 or less because drawing multiples, especially thr same kind is just aids, and you have enough cycling ability to get whatever you need on demand.