Chiru323

Just sayin hi

Chiru323    0

Just started using this forum. Not good at greetings. I play Yugioh casually, I've been maining Batteryman for about 6+ months now, I also run Gustos, Incas, Plants (Just got 'em the other day) Utopia, and a few others. Working on Vylons and Ghostricks. My favorite card is Meklord Emporer Wisel, I run at least 1 in every deck and it's a huge lifesaver/troll. So yeah. Any question, hit me up.

+Urthor    10234

Ok is there literally any reason at all you stuck 323 on the end of your name.  

I just have no clue why people do this.  

• Upvote 1

Chiru323    0

Lol, Chiru323 has been the username I've used on almost every site for years now, it was the first suggested username when Chiru was taken back when I started using the internet for the first time when I was younger. So that's why I do it, idk about everyone else.

+Urthor    10234

Ironically that's the same reason I use Urthor.  Minus the whole someone else has taken it thing.  

Chiru323    0

Lol, good reason. So what's everyone run?

Berdversary    181
Same thig with my original username. The 837 came because those numbers were easy to punch in a keypad....friedchicken was obvi taken so I had to make do.

837 stuck because of how neat it sounded linguistically.

»Noelle    5851

subconsciously i just read any name ending with more than 2 numbers as "x and some numbers" 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok is there literally any reason at all you stuck 323 on the end of your name.  

I just have no clue why people do this.  

Number 323 is a combination of the vibrations and energies of number 3 and number 2, with number 3 appearing twice, doubling its attributes and influences.  Number 3 adds its influences of optimism and joy, inspiration and creativity, self-expression and communication, imagination and intelligence, energy, growth and expansion, spontaneity, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills.  Number 3 is also the number of the Ascended Masters.  Number 3 tells you that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked.  They help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. They are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within.  Number 2 resonates with faith and trust, diplomacy and co-operation, duality and finding balance, relationships and partnerships, intuition and insight, service and duty, and serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 323 is a powerful message from the angels to maintain faith in the processes of the Universe, and trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be at this time.  Maintain a clear, strong connection with your angels and the Ascended Masters, and have faith and trust that your prayers will be answered and your wants and needs manifested and met.

Angel Number 323 indicates that you are working in alignment with the energies of the angels and  Ascended Masters, and they are helping and guiding you through your next life steps and actions. Have faith and trust that your present course is the right one for you and is in-line with your soul mission and life purpose.  Stay strong in your convictions and listen to your intuition and inner-wisdom.

source: blog of sacred juan