Urthor

If you want to change your DGz name to your real name/DN name

48 posts in this topic

Or DNF account.  Or Pojo account.  etc etc.  That warrants a free one time change.

IK rei edited the system settings for name changes to something like 9 months or a year because people were getting trigger happy, that's fair enough and it's a good policy I agree with, having not changed this name since about 2005.  

This is just an addendum.  It makes everyone's life a lot easier if all your names line up across multiple sites so people get recognised, so I'm happy to change your name manually.  

IF what you ask for is within reason and you're not using this opportunity just to get a free name change for the shits and giggles.  Because like common sense, if you just made a new DN account to say "hey can you change my name to my DN account" I'll just suspend you for bullshitting me and exploiting the system.  That DN account with your name on it better be a) the DN account you are most well known for and b) be older than 30 days minimum.    

I'm absolutely never going to change your name the first time ever again unless there's a spelling mistake or somesuch.  

This is strictly one way so that you can have the opportunity to use the name you're most well known by here, going from Urthor--->Hamish Poole/Hamish P, or Invariable-->Yin only.  

can we make a rule so ppl STOP MAKING THERE NAMES CARD NAMES LIKE ISLAND AND MAGICAL RAIN FOREST.... it was cute at first but its REALLY annoying when i have to click ur name every time i see u post to see who u really are (|:|)

can you please change me back to tsgreen

having not changed this name since about 2005.  

everytime i question you, you always play it off.  STOP IT ALREADY

Is this about where my name comes from or about how I troll you by subtly implying I'm some oldfag from 2005 back on a multi?

take off the damn ! at the end please

i don't want to wait until spring 2015

Is this about where my name comes from or about how I troll you by subtly implying I'm some oldfag from 2005 back on a multi?

the latter, it's really annoying now, stop acting like you know

and give tsgreen his name back FUCK

and give tsgreen his name back FUCK

idk how he did it in the first place, I'm pretty sure you're literally not supposed to be able to stick those characters in your username.  

Tsgreen and Yin have got changed.  Alvin you can suffer and rot and regret it throughout.  Stopping for now going to talk to Ash about how he wants it before going any further, those two were just exceptionally obvious.  

:'(

t q hamish much appreciated

It was aaron lol

Could you change my user to Jackson Spadaro 

<3

Could you change my user to Jackson Spadaro 

<3

RIP

A true classic is gone.

can we make a rule so ppl STOP MAKING THERE NAMES CARD NAMES LIKE ISLAND AND MAGICAL RAIN FOREST.... it was cute at first but its REALLY annoying when i have to click ur name every time i see u post to see who u really are (|:|)

This honestly might be the first time I have ever seen you spell the word 'card' correctly.

This honestly might be the first time I have ever seen you spell the word 'card' correctly.

yeah i think he fazed out of it, it's funny to misspell from time to time but when everyone knows you, it's pointless to keep up the charade

or his autocorrect is at full power

I just pasted the characters in from google translate and it worked somehow idk

ty urthor bb much appreciate

Huh. I never even thought about much this makes sense. Anyway my name is both my real first name and DN so.... the only debate would if since I don't really DN at all anymore if I should just switch to my full name...

Can you change my name to Bohdan Temnyk

(please don't actually do that)

yeah i think he fazed out of it, it's funny to misspell from time to time but when everyone knows you, it's pointless to keep up the charade

or maybe his decorrecter isn't working

:O

Can my name be changed back to Titcombe? Is what most people call me by, wheras only a couple of people I know call me Ali T.

I'd like to be tingy again :/ thx pooles much love

whats going on in your sig?

or maybe his decorrecter isn't working

:O

You all have the nerdiest email addresses, this is actually so cute to read all these.  

the fact aaron used to be Uchiha|Sasuke and Bobby Barone used to be Kyuubi are the funniest imo tbh imo