Nidoqueen    146

First of all, sorry if this isn't the good section to post this.

I don't really know where I should put it.

(If this is the wrong one, can an admin move it please? Thanks.)

I've been testing them for a couple of days and this is what I've got:

oIK1sTq.png

3 Furnimal Dog

3 Furnimal Owl

3 Furnimal Bear

2 Furnimal Rabbit

2 Edge Imp Scissors

3 Fabled Cerburrel

3 Mystical Space Typhoon

3 Toy Pot

2 Polymerization

2 Pot of Duality

1 Raigeki

1 Dark Hole

3 Vanity's Emptiness

3 Trap Stun

3 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

1 Torrential Tribute

1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

1 Solemn Warning

To explain shortly:

3 MST AND 3 Stun because it's a combo/OTK deck (and Qliphorts).

It hasn't clogged my hands so far, but I should probably test a bit more.

Toy Pot is fucking awesome. Its effect to fetch a Furnimal/Scissors will trigger even when sent to grave by PWWB or another Pot.

The interaction between this and Scissors is real (and obvious) and can drop some fancy loops.

Cerburrel gives the power the deck clearly lacks, as the boss monsters only reach 2200 at max, which is pretty weak if your opponent drops a 2300+ ATK monster.

Unfortunately, this happens too ofthen; this also is a reason why I'm running Raigeki and Dark Hole.

I've been feeling comfortable with only 2 Polymerizations. Especialy since Owl can make a fusion for 500 LPs.

Moreover, Bear can recycle a Poly from grave as well, though you almost never use it.

Rabbit is awesome for the ability to get back Dog and keep on fetching what you want. The Cat isn't needed though.

Phoenix Wing Wind Blast definitely is the perfect card for this deck:

Triggers Cerburrel and Toy Pot as well as putting Scissors in grave to begin looping.

To show quickly the loops you can do with the same cards:

Toy Pot on board with Scissors in grave & Cerburrel and Dog in hand:

(The conditions may seem hard to gather, but it actually is pretty easy to get.)

Normal Dog - Fetch Owl

Scissors eff - Put Owl on topdeck

Vendor eff by discarding Cerburrel - Special Owl

Fetch Poly and reborn Cerburrel

Poly Scissors and Dog (+ another Furnimal in hand if you have one) for Scissor Wolf

Synchro Cerburrel and Owl for Armory and equip it to Wolf.

Makes a 3000 Wolf that can attack 2 or 3 times.

Note that if you haven't anymore Poly in the deck, Owl can fuse with the other eff.

---------------------

Normal Dog - Fetch Owl

Synchro Cerburrel with Scissors and Dog for Mist Wurm.

Pretty cool to get rid of huge bosses like Construct, Virgil or whatever.

---------------------

Normal Dog - Fetch Bear

Scissors eff - Put Bear on topdeck

Vendor eff by discarding Cerburrel - Special Bear

Reborn Cerburrel

Overlay Bear and Scissors for whatever Rank 3 you want/have in your extra.

Synchro Cerburrel and Dog for Goyo or whatever.

---------------------

If you play Furnimal Leo

Normal Dog - Fetch Leo

Scissors eff - Put Leo on topdeck

Vendor eff by discarding Cerburrel - Special Leo

Reborn Cerburrel

Overlay Leo and Dog for whatever Rank 4 you want/have in your extra.

Synchro 5 for Armades or Catastor or whatever.

---------------------

Normal Dog - Fetch Owl

Synchro Cerburrel with Dog and Owl for Crimson Blader, Thought Ruler, Stardust or whatever.

---------------------

Normal Dog - Fetch Owl

Synchro Cerburrel with Dog into Goyo or whatever and Fuse (Poly or Owl eff if you hadn't any copy) into Scissor Wolf.

As told, the deck has lots of options.

However, the biggest problem of this deck is consistency:

Your first turn depends on Dog's presence in hand.

The only fetch card the deck has therefore is Toy Pot.

Not having Dog in hand T0 can be "replaced" by Bear and Pot or 2 Pots. The random eff of drawing can be very dangerous without Scissors though.

Here it is.

Thoughts?

• Upvote 12

»victor    6400

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the big selling point of Scissors the ability to stack RUM 7th One?

You can also throw in Tour Guide and Scarm, and have more PWWB targets and more options. 

The Fluffy Fusions suck so as a competitive player, you don't need to play them just for the sake of sticking to theme.

A Burning Abyss or Shaddoll Hybrid is your best bet.

Dawgy    2039

I feel as if I would engineer this deck in such a way as to abuse Kristya, and here's why:

1) Kristya is a stupid strong card with stats and an effect that are relevant in any format of YGO (perhaps its ability to be summoned less so). Obviously that speaks for itself.

2) All of the Fluffals are Fairy-type monsters. I could see this deck able to be engineered to fuel Kristya very quickly.

3) Most importantly of all, Toy Vendor can special summon Kristya from your hand if its summoning conditions are not met just by drawing into a Fluffal monster. The generic special summon effect of Toy Vendor is, imo, the 'thing' that sets this deck apart from all of the other decks and is what should be abused.

The only four cards in the Fluffal archetype that REALLY stand out to me at this point in time are:

Fluffal Dog

Fluffal Bear (because of its ability to retrieve...)

Toy Vendor (MVP)

Edge Imp Sabres... although it's not REALLY a Fluffal.

Honorable Mention goes out to the following card, as I KNOW there is a way to abuse it with Toy Vendor and Edge Imp Sabres, but I do not see how at this point in time.

[spoiler]Tethys%2CGoddessofLight-SDLS-EN-C-1E.png

Perhaps I'll figure that one out tomorrow.[/spoiler]

EDIT: ^Nvm, Tethys misses timing with Toy Vendor.

• Upvote 2

Nidoqueen    146

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the big selling point of Scissors the ability to stack RUM 7th One?

You can also throw in Tour Guide and Scarm, and have more PWWB targets and more options. 

The Fluffy Fusions suck so as a competitive player, you don't need to play them just for the sake of sticking to theme.

A Burning Abyss or Shaddoll Hybrid is your best bet.

I didn't even think about RUM 7. I might test it.

I thought about Guide, but I feared having too much monsters and draw unplayable hands. I can give it another shot, though.

For the fusions, I actually think Wolf is awesome. Bear clearly sucks though. The ability to launch an otk out of the blue seems awesome to me. I can definitely cut 1 Wolf, on another hand.

I remember having seen a Shaddoll/Furnimal list, but I can't find it again. It was OCG with Noden, Avarice, Storm etc. I wanted to have a rough build to then make my own testing, but I actually stuck to pure Furnimals.

I might try those hybrids as well.

Summoner Monk + Bear or Toy Vender is absolutely nuts in this deck.

The problem of Bear is that it sets Vendor from the deck, so Monk isn't relevant at that point.

Moreover, Dog triggers ONLY when normal or special summoned from the hand, which prevents cards like Call of the Haunted to be considered.

I feel as if I would engineer this deck in such a way as to abuse Kristya, and here's why:

1) Kristya is a stupid strong card with stats and an effect that are relevant in any format of YGO (perhaps its ability to be summoned less so). Obviously that speaks for itself.

2) All of the Fluffals are Fairy-type monsters. I could see this deck able to be engineered to fuel Kristya very quickly.

3) Most importantly of all, Toy Vendor can special summon Kristya from your hand if its summoning conditions are not met just by drawing into a Fluffal monster. The generic special summon effect of Toy Vendor is, imo, the 'thing' that sets this deck apart from all of the other decks and is what should be abused.

The only four cards in the Fluffal archetype that REALLY stand out to me at this point in time are:

Fluffal Dog

Fluffal Bear (because of its ability to retrieve...)

Toy Vendor (MVP)

Edge Imp Sabres... although it's not REALLY a Fluffal.

Honorable Mention goes out to the following card, as I KNOW there is a way to abuse it with Toy Vendor and Edge Imp Sabres, but I do not see how at this point in time.

[spoiler]Tethys%2CGoddessofLight-SDLS-EN-C-1E.png

Perhaps I'll figure that one out tomorrow.[/spoiler]

You just showed me I'm a retard for no having perfectly read Toy Pot.

"then if it is a "Fluffal" monster, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand."

Throughout all my tests, I thought the card you could summon was the revealed Furnimal; but in the end, it is way BETTER than I thought.

I'll definitely make a Kristya build.

Thanks a lot!

petqwe    286

Please play Christia. As long as you have a Scissor going along, you don't really mind a monster 'bricking' since you will summon whatever monster from that spell anyways.

And if I am to play these toys I think I will just play Shaddoll.

»victor    6400

You always could try Plaguespreader Zombie to combo with Toy Vendor, the idea being you stack a Fluffal so you can Summon a Goyo while you get a search off the Fluffal you Special Summon. You can also Poly for Nethersoul Dragon if you choose to build for it. Also another way to rid RUM 7 in hand.

-------------------------------

Another cool trick is:

300px-FusionReserve-NECH-EN-UR-1E.png300px-ThunderDragon-DLG1-EN-C-UE.jpg

So you can Tutor Thunder Dragon to hand, use its effect to thin and get discard fodder, or alternatively retrieve that Poly for Twin Thunder Dragon (2800 ATK) that you Summon immediately. So 1 card 2800 beater plus thinning.

You also can get Scissors, Bear, etc. to hand.

• Upvote 2

Nidoqueen    146

To be honest, the main problem of Toy Pot is the discard cost. No matter if you're playing it with Plague or Scissors.

The only cards I am willing to ditch with it are Cerburrel (if played), Toy Pot, Sabres (though it is a huge -1, even when fetched through an eff) and Poly (same as Sabres).

Imo, the more I'll be adding engines or toolboxes to the deck, the least it will be working.

I've been testing Fusion Reserve at all possible ratios and the biggest problem is that it "only" fetches Bear and Scissors, while you would rather fetch Dog.

Fusion Reserve can be considered if you don't hesitate ditching a Poly for Toy Pot, though. But I think focusing that much on Fusions won't win anything.

Nidoqueen    146

Sorry for the double post, but I've been testing a bit more:

wVRJ4hT.png

I tested without Cerburrel and not being able to drop any Synchros weakens the deck like hell.

Scarm adds more discard fodder for PWWB/Vendor while fetching TGU/Scissors and being a TGU target to launch the game. I wouldn't play more than 2, though.

I had to cut 3 Vanity and Dark Hole to add 2 Kristya and 2 Scarm. I don't regret it for the moment. Maybe I'll change my mind after further testings.

I dropped Compulsory for 1 Breakthrough, but I think I'll stick to Compulsory.

»Sharpman    4801

i've been playing dante in the extra deck as well as some fusion reserves, and 1 cir

dante mills toy vendor for some searches, mills poly to be retrieved for reserve, and can give you some constant toy vendor fodder by looping cir

Virtuoso    104

if you want synchro access then you can use a bulb over a cerebus and gain access to beast/barkion. 

you might benefit from using 1 of the new 'fusion substitute over a poly, seeing as how you run 3 owl and only 3 fusions, and the recurrence to extra deck alone can be helpful, plus the draw can be used to recoup off stacked sabre cards. 

been teching 1 birdman. probably my favorite generic tuner, and has some funny plays with r-genex locomotive. more of a gimmick suggestion