Tygo

Manga Reading Apps/Extensions

»Tygo    14120

Which ones do you use for your phones to read on the go? For chrome to push all pages to 1 page?

Everything I'm finding for both has been terrible from licensing restrictions or not working for all sites to getting removed from app stores altogether.

Suggestions?

»Tygo    14120

Kiss is the better of the sites I've gotten so far. Not the biggest fan of the lay out and translations that pop up though. If I could get something like the old extensions that made mangastream, that'd be great. I was so spoiled with that.

Plsnobully    776

I use a shitty app called MangaSearcher Pro. 

It downloads scanlations and gives you a small screen to view them on, the zoom isn't that great - but they have a bunch of stuff on there since it's essentially a search engine.

I've been using it for a year, and the only times it gives me problems is if I'm trying to read something that has a large image size.

As for my computer I just download from the Scanlator and use HoneyView.

+Urthor    10227

on my browser, it's actually the biggest bitch in the world to get working, no joke, but all mangas reader is actually broken, the best thing ever.

Google hates it tho.  Like I can still keep it working, just, but they actively fuck you over every chrome update trying to chase out 3rd party apps.  

edit: oh this thread's about mobile ok /caio

Edited by Urthor

»Tygo    14120

on my browser, it's actually the biggest bitch in the world to get working, no joke, but all mangas reader is actually broken, the best thing ever.

Google hates it tho.  Like I can still keep it working, just, but they actively fuck you over every chrome update trying to chase out 3rd party apps.  

edit: oh this thread's about mobile ok /caio

It's for both. You're on the right track lol.

I had Allmanga but ran into the same problems. Just had to stop updating but it caused problems so I just gave up.

+Urthor    10227

I got allmanga to keep working by downloading the developer channel of Google chrome, not canary, but yea who knows how long it'll last

the developer of allmangareader commented as to why his app can't enter the google store

...copyright

i'm stuck using kissmanga until AMR gets a firefox extension or something similar hits the google store

»Tygo    14120

Probably why I'm stuck with apps too. Not gonna find any through the googleplay store if it's not on googlechrome lol.