Urthor

Team Duelistgroundz.com vs Team Duelingnetwork Forums

»Digbick    7263

nerd rage

902    1773
Not really, it's more like Tina Jordan duo are fucking obnoxiously annoying today for some reason

902    1773
Especially considering how many times they managed to misplay in a single match and still win

Brandon Wigley    3438

It's not really raging, it was a friendly game and then I leave and that's when he want's to talk shit like it's empowering to him. That's fine and all but clearly his ego has been getting the better of him recently with him claiming he was the best player in the last format and whatever else makes him feel good about himself just figured bringing him back to earth and saying what everyone else thinks about him was appropriate for the situation. 

Like he's playing crane crane in ba lol

• Upvote 9

It's not really raging, it was a friendly game and then I leave and that's when he want's to talk shit like it's empowering to him. That's fine and all but clearly his ego has been getting the better of him recently with him claiming he was the best player in the last format and whatever else makes him feel good about himself just figured bringing him back to earth and saying what everyone else thinks about him was appropriate for the situation. 

Like he's playing crane crane in ba lol

I fel u brandan but we shudnt argu over a cart game

Dirk    1956

dat 1 card virgil is too much to pass up!

• Upvote 1

sunnyd2293    85

Not really, it's more like Tina Jordan duo are fucking obnoxiously annoying today for some reason

Especially considering how many times they managed to misplay in a single match and still win

You guys are speaking like true losers. Wigley forgot Scarm searches twice, tried to use Cir twice in a turn, and tried to special Virgil back from the grave with Graff in his match with TJ but still ended up winning. TJ didn't get upset or respond negatively. 

It's not like Jordan was trying to knock you as a player or anything, Brandon. He won, so let him trash talk a bit.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

+Urthor    10229

dat turn 1 Blue-Eyes White Dragon too much to pass up!

Omar, if you can't avoid going 0-2 in some not so friendly matches over the internet, idk how you think you can top Anaheim.  I mean you can't smash some pretty boy from Cincinnati and his Geargia loving boyfriend??

• Upvote 8

Brandon Wigley    3438

You guys are speaking like true losers. Wigley forgot Scarm searches twice, tried to use Cir twice in a turn, and tried to special Virgil back from the grave with Graff in his match with TJ but still ended up winning. TJ didn't get upset or respond negatively. 

It's not like Jordan was trying to knock you as a player or anything, Brandon. He won, so let him trash talk a bit.

I didn't talk shit to TJ you have literally no point lol 

• Upvote 2

902    1773
I'm not bashing anyone for beating me, I took the loss fairly but then when I see Jordan saying "too easy" I have the need to point out how unsportsmanlike they're being, and how he also shouldn't be talking shit considering how he was misplaying
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+Urthor    10229

Also some guy named Fluffytots from DNF wanted to organise recording Youtube videos with commentary, and that sounds legit.  People with a good voice who know how to do that job just say, because y'all know I'd be fucking terrible if I tried.  

@Tyree "Chocolate sensation" Tinsley.  

• Upvote 1

TJ Kinsley    225

seeings how im out i guess i don't mind either  :(

• Upvote 1

Brandon Wigley    3438

Also some guy named Fluffytots from DNF wanted to organise recording Youtube videos with commentary, and that sounds legit.  People with a good voice who know how to do that job just say, because y'all know I'd be fucking terrible if I tried.  

@Tyree "Chocolate sensation" Tinsley.  

Madolche Tyreemisu

• Upvote 7

DoubtFull    240

So everything is fine and dandy when you guys are literally going for the throat with insults on my entire team, most of them being directed towards me. But then when I make a meaningless joke you flip the fuck out and start crying on the forums. Sorry guys, maybe you just shouldn't read the watchers chat if youre going to get tilt'd by my ruthless one liners. 

I haven't played this format at all, but Tina swears by crane and so far I've liked it a lot. 

AND BRANDON YOU HAVE LITERALLY 1 MORE YCS TOP THAN I DO, 2 OF THEM DATING BACK TO BEFORE I EVEN BEGAN PLAYING. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOUVE LITERALLY BEEN TO AT LEAST TRIPLE THE YCS'S THAT IVE BEEN TO. 

• Upvote 24
  • Downvote 1

Brandon Wigley    3438

Sorry maybe you forgot the part where I was banned for 2 years. Nats doesn't count now or something? idk

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

u shud stop dis brandon wigley vs Jordan Winters. ur both gud n expirienced players n tops dont make teh player....sumone can hav 100 tops but tehn he loses to a person tat jast started playing ygo .... plus crane is an option in BA n sean ran it cuz he probs tout tat it was useful in his deck n as a matter of fact it actually was. now plz stop arguin 

+Urthor    10229

Calvin's playing Redgamer

• Upvote 1

»Tygo    14128

Calvin wins 2-1

I joined game 2 so I'm a good luck charm. 

• Upvote 1