Urthor

Team Duelistgroundz.com vs Team Duelingnetwork Forums

Fatalis    413

Yo someone message me when the next match is gonna go live, would love to commentate this!  Might try and get Phil "EE" Visu on as well

• Upvote 10

»rap tap    20154

l-less bullying, p-p-please (if you're okay with that...)

• Upvote 5

»rap tap    20154

crimson_flare has been dodging me to chase cybererotic encounters in the TCG rated section on DN

more as it develops

Q731Lyy.png

• Upvote 10

»rap tap    20154
die Entruckung: war????????????????????????
N3sh: want not
  • Upvote 1

TINA FEY    700

I'm not bashing anyone for beating me, I took the loss fairly but then when I see Jordan saying "too easy" I have the need to point out how unsportsmanlike they're being, and how he also shouldn't be talking shit considering how he was misplaying

Oh, is Jordan being unsportsmanlike?  After all the shit team DGZ talked on the DNF thread, 95% of which was directed SPECIFICALLY AT HIM?

Literally post after post telling Jordan he's a shitty player, Urthor going "oh this team has no chance, TJ is their best player, Ball sucks now, Sean and Jordan are okay, etc."

You better turn off watchers, 902, if "too fucking easy" is too much for you.

Omar, if you can't avoid going 0-2 in some not so friendly matches over the internet, idk how you think you can top Anaheim.  I mean you can't smash some pretty boy from Cincinnati and his Geargia loving boyfriend??

DAMN UTER  <+<
  • Upvote 12

»rap tap    20154

i just wanna play ygo like in the old days when me n 2chainz used to tweak that perfect circle list together for nats ya feel me

• Upvote 4

902    1773

the "too fucking easy" wasn't what made me say the unsportsmanlike thing, that wasn't even my business. i found it extremely aggravating having to wait literally like 5 minutes for every play on top of you also being silly when i was expecting a serious game especailly from you. the too fucking easy if anything was just on top of everything else 

+Urthor    10229

Aaron is playing Tina 

• Upvote 3

»Digbick    7263
Go riker

»rap tap    20154

i droped the brandin ball O_O

• Upvote 2

TJ Kinsley    225

crimson_flare has been dodging me to chase cybererotic encounters in the TCG rated section on DN

more as it develops

Q731Lyy.png

He's been dcing a lot lately thats why hes not warring atm

Soul    7945
Just fucking play and stop crying because someone says something. I'd literally expect that from any team that's not DGz. You know, the forum kinda known for that type of behavior.
  • Upvote 18

+scuzzlebutt    23495
never thought i'd see the day that representatives of duelistgroundz were offended that they were not shown more respect by their opponents in their war with dnf come on guys don't be the kind of kids that can dish all this shit out but the second it's turned back on yourselves it's not funny and they're taking it too far etc. by all means hound them for games, piss them off, make them want to beat you, but i guess don't get all pouty when they do the same to you and win a match while doing it
  • Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

hey jordan i wanted to play card trooper in my BA deck with the trap card so i can go crane crane for card trooper, mill 3 then make dante mill 3 more then flip the trap...

• Upvote 7

BrandonBalls    1308

lol that's the most fun i've had playing yugioh in forever 

I got TJ 2-0 ggs (well not really I don't know what the ba cards do)

I pretty much brandon ball'd it ........ pew pew shots fired

So why are you constantly name dropping me negatively on DGZ, FB, and Skype? Apparently you are STILL bitching about me beating you with Rivalry of Warlords in Cardcar Fire vs your Wind Ups. Are you that conceited that you actually think I played that at the Nashville ARG just for you? Yeah, at Milwaukee I did play DNA Surgery because of the 7 or so known players that were playing it in a field of 170 really bad players, knowing they weren't siding MST, plus a card that doubles vs Bujins, that seems like a good choice to me(it was). But I guess that doesn't sit right with you, I'm such a faggot right? But you cheating is fine? To actually think you are still telling people about that Rivalry thing. Is that really your issue with me? Like, alright, just fucking get over it and fuck off with the God complex.

• Upvote 25
  • Downvote 1

Brandon Wigley    3438

lol that's the most fun i've had playing yugioh in forever 

I got TJ 2-0 ggs (well not really I don't know what the ba cards do)

I pretty much brandon ball'd it ........ pew pew shots fired

So why are you constantly name dropping me negatively on DGZ, FB, and Skype? Apparently you are STILL bitching about me beating you with Rivalry of Warlords in Cardcar Fire vs your Wind Ups. Are you that conceited that you actually think I played that at the Nashville ARG just for you? Yeah, at Milwaukee I did play DNA Surgery because of the 7 or so known players that were playing it in a field of 170 really bad players, knowing they weren't siding MST, plus a card that doubles vs Bujins, that seems like a good choice to me(it was). But I guess that doesn't sit right with you, I'm such a faggot right? But you cheating is fine? To actually think you are still telling people about that Rivalry thing. Is that really your issue with me? Like, alright, just fucking get over it and fuck off with the God complex.

No I just don't like you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Squiddy    9173
brandon... vs balls?

shit just got intense. gives a brand new meaning to brandonballs

this thread is liveing up to the full public expectation (|:|)
  • Upvote 14

Brandon Wigley    3438

Wigley should've started shit with Ball when he had hearts -___-;

you weren't talking like that when you were begging to stay in my hotel room in Iowa when I had no idea who you were ;)