Guest <3 trinity

Hi. I'm Trinity

Guest <3 trinity   
Guest <3 trinity

Hello everyone. My name is Trinity and I'm pretty much a newbie here. I thought perhaps joining this forum would be a awesome adventure considering I'm not one of the best posters in the world and need to learn more about quality threads. (uhh heh just being honest) That being said I promise to not post awful threads here. I just want to get better at posting and benefit the community with a good article every time I post which i'm sure is actually possible. I wouldn't say I'm from any place I just happen to be on other forums such as DNF etc. I originally started playing yugioh in real life in middle school and I'm 22 years old.  I been a member of the devpro staff for a year and been a dnf staff member for half of a year. I am nothing special so I don't expect any special treatment but I do expect to become a fast learner here at creating quality threads without getting so many negative reps hopefully lol. This is the original forum for yugioh irl and online dueling and just happy to finally be apart of that. Looking forward to this!

[spoiler]7VQwch8.gif[/spoiler]

[spoiler]tumblr_inline_nc82iyrney1s6lw3t.gif[/spoiler]

• Upvote 6

»Noelle    5848

you're the guy that catfished savethedolphin right 

welcome

• Upvote 17

Squiddy    9173

why are u pretending to be a grill  (|:|)

• Upvote 9

Guest <3 trinity   
Guest <3 trinity

you're the guy that catfished savethedolphin right 

welcome

lol no you must have me confused with someone else

why are u pretending to be a grill  (|:|)

squiddy pls

»Satchmo    3223

Welcome, be sure to listen to Nathanial Swank's mixtape, I heard he's got Jay-Z and Travis $cott working on it.

»CheyMcFly    4637

Hey Trin :)

She actually is a girl guys be nice :p

• Upvote 1

Guest <3 trinity   
Guest <3 trinity

Hey Trin :)

She actually is a girl guys be nice :P

Thanks chey <3 you know the truth

confuse rei    5609

Hello everyone. My name is Trinity and I'm pretty much a newbie here. I thought perhaps joining this forum would be a awesome adventure considering I'm not one of the best posters in the world and need to learn more about quality threads. (uhh heh just being honest) That being said I promise to not post awful threads here. I just want to get better at posting and benefit the community with a good article every time I post which i'm sure is actually possible. I wouldn't say I'm from any place I just happen to be on other forums such as DNF etc. I originally started playing yugioh in real life in middle school and I'm 22 years old.  I been a member of the devpro staff for a year and been a dnf staff member for half of a year. I am nothing special so I don't expect any special treatment but I do expect to become a fast learner here at creating quality threads without getting so many negative reps hopefully lol. This is the original forum for yugioh irl and online dueling and just happy to finally be apart of that. Looking forward to this!

good luck

The chosen Juan    1395

because you know, previous experience and titties
just be nice to rei

So you're telling me I've either not been nice enough or my titties are not to his liking?

+rei+    34918
it's mostly in the tits
  • Upvote 1

confuse rei    5609

because you know, previous experience and titties
just be nice to rei

Yes be nice to me and you'll go far

• Upvote 1