Urthor

Posting a Deck thread - basic rules

+Urthor    10206

#1 Don't post any autoplaying songs at the start of your topic.

#2 Don't even fucking THINK about posting songs on autoplay

#3 Either the thread title must contain a description of the deck type, or it must have topic tags indicating as such.  Topics with titles like "dwells in heavens, abodes above" without a topic tag telling us that it's a herald deck for example, is just annoying

#4 You have to have a typed out decklist in your OP.  No exceptions.  No we are not going to squint at a tiny image in a screenshot trying to divine a mystery card.  

#5 Absolutely, definitely, no autoplay.  

Pseudo rule #6.  If you've just joined the forum and you have a single digit post count, I'd highly advise you to hold off posting a deck list until you've found your feet a bit more here.  There's absolutely no rule stopping you and if you think you can post an amazing deck thread right of the bat, go ahead, but past experience says that way too many people have started posting on Duelistgroundz with a poorly built deck, in an ugly OP without a typed out decklist, cop flak for it, descended into a spiralling flame war that eventually ends up with them leaving the site one way or another.  

Anything that needs to be added to this?

• Upvote 10

little bug    2004

No weird ass fonts or colors that make you want to rip your eyes out?

That is ok to an extent, like orange for monsters, green for spells, purp for traps, yada yada yada

now since this thing is brand new I have to go make a decklist for it

y urthor, that is just like, annoying to type out

+Urthor    10206

now since this thing is brand new I have to go make a decklist for it

#4 You have to have a typed out decklist in your OP.  No exceptions.  No we are not going to squint at a tiny image in a screenshot trying to divine a mystery card.  

Seems clear enough.  

And the reason I didn't put a rule about colours is that there's nothing specifically related to colour text that applies to deck garage that doesn't apply to the rest of the forum.  Duelistgroundz assumes you're mature and smart enough to use colour text appropriately and make your post readable using the default background, therefore there doesn't need to be a hard and fast rule restricting your use of colour.  We trust you to be adults, don't abuse the trust.  

how do I autoplay a song? now I'm curious.

<iframe width="854" hei*ght="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NZfFAPii2gE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" hei*ght="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NZfFAPii2gEautoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Remove the green asterisk in the second one

+Satchmo+    3201

Because no one this forum can tell what Knight of Red Lotus or Wattcancel is or does by looking at a tiny rectangle in a screenshot.

• Upvote 1