nishi(1): urthor

druglord(1): ammit

jc(1): rei

yoshino(1): malcolm

Majority is 10.

Players under quota:

everest (2)

Papasmurfkof (3)

a few minutes below 10 hours before the end of day 1 (2:30 pm est)

»PSK    4447

Policy lynching floaters is actually a decent idea because it removes the blanks in the game.

I never advocated lynching floaters.

I would argue that in a game this size,  trading 3 town floaters for 1 scum floater is a trade I would make any day of the week.

Either way pushing on floaters right now is retarded

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Gemstone.

Anyway I'd love to hear what suddenly made Urthor change his mind from HD as scum as noted in two of his posts on page 3 to a very bad lynch on page 4. It's also astounding that he needs a newer player to point out to him the fact power roles often float too. Also why no continued pressure on Nishi? Are you just happy to leave your vote there to not be questioned and seek out other viable lynch candidates for tomorrow? 

Nishi is not scummy to me rn  and I fail to understand the continued hate on him. He has reacted well to pressure and given, what I think, to be legitimate town responses to his opinions on Dango. 

That being said I think LFN is worth discussing. He has been non-commital to his suspicions. 

Right now I'm between lynching Urthor or possibly JC for his jumpy play. Sewing confusion into your actions is not something town, regardless of role, has any interest in doing. 

• Upvote 1

+Urthor    10220

The fuck lol

Because between page 3 and page 4, HD made a lot of posts that changed the situation.  Ditto a change in evaluation.  And just because I don't' think he's a good lynch, doesn't mean he doesn't bear watching, I thought you'd be able to understand that distinction.  

I didn't continue to pressure Nishi because there's not enuff hours in the day for every.  Def should continue to poke that guy/girl/manthing.

Nice train outta nowhere tyvm

+Urthor    10220

on that note, how many games of mafia has Yoshino played?  Idk his history, but he's not an invalid target.

And ah.  My dear friend Nishi.  How ARE you.  

+Urthor    10220

scumteam of Everest, Gemstone Mine, Yoshina/Nishi, MBA???

Ash/Malcolm coasting to avoid the day 1 nuke or below the radar scum?? Awkward af metagaming right there

»PSK    4447
It's not a train, it's a single post saying you're suspicions and it doesn't even feature a vote. I like how you say there's no validity to pushing further on nishi due to lack of time when 1. He's the lynch you want today and 2. You now suddenly find the time when you're pressured. What reasons do you have for keeping your vote on nishi? Dango has sealed his own death already which in turn gives us info on nishi. You are opting to kill nishi when if he turns town it leads us to then kill dango which is purely a waste for that reasoning. Nishi is not an optimal lynch.

»PSK    4447
Also why is the amount of games yoshino has played relevant to his posting today when they're just fluff anyway and iirc mainly on page 1. But if you must know he has played 3-4 games and is a rei-tier meta defining player with possibly the best scum radar seen on dgz or any mafia game ever.
  • Upvote 2

+Urthor    10220

I mean metagaming is a little bit important in mafia and I didn't know who the fuck he was.  

So you're saying he's Malcolm

»PSK    4447
He is the new one true god
praise him

+Urthor    10220

ic

time to employ strategy z

lynch Yoshino because Malcolm says so

if town, lynch Malcolm

foolproof plan

+Urthor    10220

I am the bestest at Mafia praise me Aurevoir

slickz    4307
Part of it is holding Malfolm to his claims but i legit think Yoshino is scum based on his awkward posting and disappearing act. He's floating yeah but there's too much shitposting to sift through on the last few pages, so this is an educated guess/dartboard vote.

mba and nishi have sparked my interest and made my mafia beef curtains moist

+Urthor    10220

ya vote Yoshino

+rei+    34642
itt no one knows why trust lists are actually scummy

+Urthor    10220

Aurirevoir/Papasurkoff+Yoshino, potential scumpairing?

Add in Everest maybe?  

+Urthor    10220

itt no one knows why trust lists are actually scummy

Problem with this is that you're assuming they know the first thing about mafia.  If an awful player makes a trust list, how are you getting a scum read off a really awful player.

Zayne Liam    6
I didn't know day was still going on. Anddd I got majority vote great. Couldn't that post of dango's at tje beginning of the day be a scum post? Say you're a power role in town in order to lure out the actual role and get trust?

+rei+    34642
Ammit, Auri, and Gemstone should all know better

trust lists aren't bad solely due to lack of information, they're bad because they can direct the flow towards their preferred agenda

slickz    4307

I didn't know day was still going on. Anddd I got majority vote great. Couldn't that post of dango's at tje beginning of the day be a scum post? Say you're a power role in town in order to lure out the actual role and get trust?

"well this sucks, im being voted off, what about this guy over there!"

+Urthor    10220

well I mean it's a ridiculously risky move for a mafia player to claim a role they know another player has period because "hey I'll just counterclaim, then it's insane WIFOM against the original claimant"

but yea, Dango's role is fairly suspicious and triggered a bunch of boxes, linked to a known public role to try to claim credibility and reliability, has a weird restriction on it that's not necessarily healthy.  

Ammit, Auri, and Gemstone should all know better

trust lists aren't bad solely due to lack of information, they're bad because they can direct the flow towards their preferred agenda

I mean, by definition, any post in a thread pushes the discussion towards someone's preferred agenda, but yea I get what you mean.  Trust lists really create a groupthink mindset about who's in the in crowd and who isn't and that can and will go terribly horribly wrong.  

The chosen Juan    1379

on that note, how many games of mafia has Yoshino played?  Idk his history, but he's not an invalid target.

And ah.  My dear friend Nishi.  How ARE you.  

I'm doing so-so. Been sleeping 2-3 hours a day for the last week, so today I overslept and barely made it to a test at uni.

On the game, I believe Chrono to be scum. Yoshino's response seems sketchy, but I'm not sold on him being scummerino.

Vote Chrono