Sign in to follow this  
TheSevenSwords

Graded Cards?

aurirevoir    2865

the only ygo cards I would expect to see seriously graded are prize cards, LOB 1st/DDS 1st dark magician, LOB 1st/DDS blue eyes, LOB exodia sets

my friend does have a BGS 9 Kagemusha of the Blue Flame lol

Kahu    2419
If you have the original print starter deck BM and BEWD(and by extension the LOB prints) in mint condition, those would probs go for a pretty penny.

Pretty much anything with 1st gen art that can't be reprinted freely would be worth shit just for how damn rare they are now.

Wumbologist    14204

i ordered some cards from this place online once and they sent me an unlimited sdy fissure that was graded 9 in a hard case like the one in your photo in addition to my order. no idea why someone wasted their time grading something like that.

boots88    124
Reprints killed the collector "value" of 99% of cards in this game. By value I'm not just talking about the monetary value but the appeal to collect in this game and that's why grading isn't a massive thing in ygo like it is in Pokemon and to a lesser extent mtg. It would add very little value to ygo cards if they were graded because our playerbase holds no value in one of the biggest scams of all time.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1