Logic

End of Year Celebratory DGZ Mafia Extravaganza Sign Ups.

+Malcolm    4568

typical wry, doesnt read the thread posts what has been said already like a week later

dying

+JC.    4858

i'd probably rather watch the experienced players go at it, but if you can't fill the sheet i'll sign up as number 8. it seems to be going pretty fast, though, so mark me down as a sub for now.

@ hd, wry

21 and 2 are taken

{ 5, 6, 8*, 12, 20 } are open

Here we are friends, we've been playing for a little over a year now, have had over 100 players try being a part of our community, and I think we've been an awesome group to be a part of.

Lets celebrate.

This game will fill about 21 people. Its designed with some of the coolest roles from previous games over the last 15 months, alongside dgz mafia jokes translated into roles.

All the while, we'll be taking a stroll down nostalgia road as I offer a fairly objective story of the various eras of our games history, included with some of my favorite quotes, jokes, and grade A photoshop-quality images.

Due to the nature of this, if someone signs up with less than 5 dgz games under their belt, I reserve the right to give them a sub role if a vet wants to play, especially if its someone that hasnt played in a while.

I also reserve the right to deny play or insta-sub anyone I dont think is really playing. While I do want this to be done more than a couple days before the holidays, I want this game to last long enough we really get to appreciate the work weve all done. Dont take this away from everyone if you cant make the week plus investment.

If anyone has anyone in mind that hasnt played in a while, post their name here, and Ill PM them.

If anyone has any particularly favorite moments that they dont want overlooked (especially anything in the last 3 months where Ive been inactive, let me know privately and ill try to include it somewhere.

I cant wait. Ive missed you guys and I hope this really is a chance for you guys to look back on the party we've been having.

"Guy's wait I'm the scanner. I scanned myself twice to make sure I'm not the godfather" - this quote better be in there. 

• Upvote 2

TFJ    618
Kourin wants number 5. I'll take 14.

+rei+    34494
[spoiler]
don't worry this isn't some scrum trick with a dozen nested spoilers
[spoiler]
uPcLOCa.png
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
  • Upvote 4

+Audioslayne    909

I swear if TFJ dies and Kourin was 14 I'll hate and neg you forever.

• Upvote 1

Zayne Liam    6
I'd like to join in. If we have to pick number I'll take anything available if there are still spots open.

+Logic    2033

Please PM me if you have a concern about anyone signing up. I'll update later.

Please keep in mind if anyone is floating, I will immediately sub them out at my own digression. Subs are equally important.

Who else should I hit up? Nate the Awesome maybe?

Groot    526

typical wry, doesnt read the thread posts what has been said already like a week later

the worst part is I actually went through and double checked to see if 2 was taken. LOL

guess ill take 20.

+Logic    2033

Also, I shuffle them anyway so the numbers are largely irrelevant. lmfao.

• Upvote 1

ozy    724

im keeping 14 just to spite u at this point

:/

+PSK    4336

needs more alvin

• Upvote 3

+Logic    2033

Noting here that LFN and Sanada are both playing. Wilsons thinking about it but he's probably out. LFN is on the stipulation that he has post minimum forgiveness on sat+sun, which I'm going to allow because the demand for him is high. haha.

Let me update shortly and see where I'm at with things.