.ben.

Destiny

Forlum    9162

as long as kill them slightly less than once for every two deaths you're good

ALSO RATEDR IF YOU GET THE DLC YOU HAVE A ACCESS TO SIX EXTRA BOUNTIES A DAY TO GET MORE EXP/LEVEL UP FASTER 

Elements    569

Just hit 15 on my warlock. Do i switch to sunslinger now or should i stay the path with void?

Darthflaw    124
I'd go ahead and make the swap to sunsinger. Not only is Self Resurrection absolutely busted, the whole class feels more powerful than void walker.

Elements    569

Just hit 20 on my warlock. Who do i grind rep with first please? 

Forlum    9162

okay so cool lore shit

I saw that I had a jupiter and saturn had a grimoire card

queens card's
------------------
Far from throne and audience she moved without theater. "Any word of Kaliks Prime?"

"We still sense something among the Anankes." This voice came from behind her. She did not turn to acknowledge it.

For the span of a brief silence she moved between the sealed cells of the Wolf nobility with her Witches in constellation around her.

"More of your brother's Crows have entered the Cauldrons of Rhea." The Witch directly before her spoke with a dry buzz. "The Nine do not approve."

anake is a moon of jupiter
rhea a moon of saturn

:O :O :O :O 

+greasy thug    18941

alright fellow guardians i need some help

you convinced me to try and obtain the thorn

however I need help in doing so.  I've learned that If i join up with 2 other people on my fireteam, I get to reap their efforts onto my bounty

I tried going solo but I keep dying horrendously and I can't do it alone

not only that, but the other part which is beating Xyr the Unwed requires a lv 26 strike with epic and no matchmaking.  I am NOT DOING A FUCKING STRIKE ON MY OWN.

so yeah if you have a ps4 and are available, I implore you please help me.

this has been encrypted for your ghost

».ben.    7438
xxbenthrgreatxx

I'm finishing IB tonight by I can help later in the week.

».ben.    7438
On the topic of IB, this weekend was fucking awful. Server issues galore. I kept getting placed on teams that were losing with 5 minutes left to play. Always always ALWAYS spawning at A on Blind Watch. Much rage.

+greasy thug    18941

i'm sure im still friends with you ben

if you're available on thurs/fri night much appreciate

Darthflaw    124

On the topic of IB, this weekend was fucking awful. Server issues galore. I kept getting placed on teams that were losing with 5 minutes left to play. Always always ALWAYS spawning at A on Blind Watch. Much rage.

I noticed that the connections were much worse on Friday and Saturday than they were Tuesday Through Thursday. I played long enough to reach Rank 5 and get the Hand Cannon and immediately stopped. Assuming Felwinters Lie makes it into the vendor table next IB I'm just glitching my rank at the reset and not bothering with it anymore. It was godawful.

Forlum    9162
I made rank 14

Tuesday and sunday were bad for seperate game issues

Apart from that, and the thorn being bullshit, it was cool

Seriously though a 2 shot gun? I'm not even mad I'm just ughhhhhlggle

».ben.    7438
I made rank 4 on two characters and was burned out. Didn't care to make 5 to get the hand cannon, which I wouldn't use over hawk moon thorn or last word anyway.

Did get jolder as a drop and bought the spear. Wasted all my motes buy got solid rolls.

».ben.    7438
I primarily played with scout rifles (MIDA with my hunter and Fang with bubblebro who needed invective for bubble trouble)

Honestly, if a thorn user gets the jump on me I run. I will lose if he's any good (and he will be). If you get the jump, especially with a scout from range, you're probably good to go.

I had lost trouble with people hitting me with last word from range. Wtf! Your range is ass. Stop sniping me.

Forlum    9162
Prison of Elders trailer was pretty sweet. That hunter helmet that glows, vabal in the prison mm mm mm

Forlum    9162
Also apparently with last word you can fire as you scope in to get the the hip fire bonuses for at least a shot or two.

I must needs investigate this further.

Forlum    9162

Hand Cannon secondary

it is weak and super fast, kinda like a pistol

PoE is a wave based arena, with 5 difficulty levels from 28 to 35, you can do each level once a week per character

+greasy thug    18941

updates on my life

1.  got ANOTHER exotic bounty.  Now i'm aiming for the thorn and the invective

2.  trying to level my hunter to 31 so i can do hard shit, however I keep getting fucking energies.  shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

3.  trying to do lv30 daily heroics used to be hard, but now i'm getting the hang of it, now to try the siege lv30

4.  still grinding on crota's bane rep so i can upgrade my murmur and husk, 1000 more to go

5.  trying to do nightfall solo is like (i can't even think of a scenario but it's utterly hopeless)

+greasy thug    18941

update v2.0

1.  beat siege hard mode.  I was very close during first run, killed the cyclops but got chopped by a knight that was right beside me just as i killed the cyclops.  I died 5 times after with 1 of them from the first thrall wave lol.  I slowly realized i needed to equip the invisibility ability after performing a melee attack, after that became smooth sailing except for 1 time i was in critical

2.  I GOT ANOTHER FUCKING ENERGY FOR COMPLETING IT, DAMMIT WHY DONT BUNGIE WANT ME TO GO 2 LV31.  I only need like 5 shards to do it