.ben.

Destiny

JustBeKrillin    375

The multiplayer is pretty balanced I do not know what you are talking about. Each super is pretty easy to counter and after you learn how to actually play multiplayer it is a blast. I'd honestly liek to hear what guns, class, and strategies you use because somewhere you are doing something wrong.

And you're doing something right?

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/crucible/ps/JustBeKrillin

Also, I can't tell if I like or dislike inferno.  It's fun, but basically makes shotguns even more ridiculous.
Lol oh you are one of those KD matters faggets. Get a life lol i play casual but I understand the multiplayer and how to play, im ushally just playing without a full team. So get off my dick fagget. If you wanna verse me borrow a ps4 and ill own your ass.

Actually I'm just pointing out that he probably shouldn't be talking to you about how to do well in crucible.  And, likewise, you probably shouldn't be giving out advice when it comes to crucible.
or you just shut the fuck up and get out of my business. I can give advice as i please, you suck at this game so maybe you should listen to your own words of advice.gtfo cunt.

I said what I said because I think people expect a certain level of quality when it comes to advice.  I mean, I can give advice on how to build a go-cart but, considering I don't know how to make one, it wouldn't really be good (or useful) advice.  Same goes for you when it comes to crucible.
except you are wrong and i fully understand the crucible. I know how to play each map, i know best weapons for each map, and i know how to counter each class. Keep your mouth shut when you dont know shit.

So... why aren't you better at it then? 
i dont have a team and i have shit internet. I cant solo play well, i need team coordination. Stop trying to judge me and assume you know me. You can fuck off.

1) Maybe if you stop being such an asshole you'd make more friends
2) The "my internet is shit" excuse is the most overused "reason" for people doing bad in any fps.
1. I have friends, but we focus on pve not pvp. None of myfriends besides 3 of them are capable pvp players.
2. Its no excuse, i get tops 10-15 mbps and that isnt efficient enough to play competitive. I live in a house hold that uses the net often so im getting speeds closer to 5 mbps at any given time. So fuck off already, you dont know shit about me and id appreciate it if you stopped pretending like you do. Your butthurt and dislike me so you lash out like a total dick.

Laser Cat    5610

The multiplayer is pretty balanced I do not know what you are talking about. Each super is pretty easy to counter and after you learn how to actually play multiplayer it is a blast. I'd honestly liek to hear what guns, class, and strategies you use because somewhere you are doing something wrong.

And you're doing something right?

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/crucible/ps/JustBeKrillin

Also, I can't tell if I like or dislike inferno.  It's fun, but basically makes shotguns even more ridiculous.
Lol oh you are one of those KD matters faggets. Get a life lol i play casual but I understand the multiplayer and how to play, im ushally just playing without a full team. So get off my dick fagget. If you wanna verse me borrow a ps4 and ill own your ass.

Actually I'm just pointing out that he probably shouldn't be talking to you about how to do well in crucible.  And, likewise, you probably shouldn't be giving out advice when it comes to crucible.
or you just shut the fuck up and get out of my business. I can give advice as i please, you suck at this game so maybe you should listen to your own words of advice.gtfo cunt.

I said what I said because I think people expect a certain level of quality when it comes to advice.  I mean, I can give advice on how to build a go-cart but, considering I don't know how to make one, it wouldn't really be good (or useful) advice.  Same goes for you when it comes to crucible.
except you are wrong and i fully understand the crucible. I know how to play each map, i know best weapons for each map, and i know how to counter each class. Keep your mouth shut when you dont know shit.

So... why aren't you better at it then? 
i dont have a team and i have shit internet. I cant solo play well, i need team coordination. Stop trying to judge me and assume you know me. You can fuck off.

1) Maybe if you stop being such an asshole you'd make more friends
2) The "my internet is shit" excuse is the most overused "reason" for people doing bad in any fps.
1. I have friends, but we focus on pve not pvp. None of myfriends besides 3 of them are capable pvp players.
2. Its no excuse, i get tops 10-15 mbps and that isnt efficient enough to play competitive. I live in a house hold that uses the net often so im getting speeds closer to 5 mbps at any given time. So fuck off already, you dont know shit about me and id appreciate it if you stopped pretending like you do. Your butthurt and dislike me so you lash out like a total dick.

You're bitching about a 5mbps connection?  lol

By the way, if you are ever interested in building a go-cart, just ask me. ;)

• Downvote 1

Darthflaw    124

Dick measuring aside, I finally got my last achievement. Destiny is the first game on the One I've managed to 100%. :D

So glad I never have to step foot in the crucible ever again.

».ben.    7438

Congrats man! I think that is pretty bad ass. 

».ben.    7438

Finally played a lot of Inferno the other day. I dislike it. Cool idea in concept, but isn't working in practice. 

Forlum    9162
Yeah...I never thought I would say this but this game needs the motion sensor.

Like in halo no motion sensor made sense. You could check your surroundings reasonably. Removing it made less sense with the advent of reusable active camo abilities (remember reach's early attempt at doubles lol)

But with destiny, the way the characters look and move, their loadouts and their abilities...yeesh

Darthflaw    124

Since PVP has been such a hot topic with you guys, Xur is selling Red Death this weekend. It's supposedly an absolute monster post Pulse Rifle buff, and(unfortunately) the Iron Banner is set to return again soon. So you may want to pick yours up if you haven't.

».ben.    7438

Hopefully people picked up red death anyway. That thing is clutch in Crota HM. Way better than Suros.

Bad Juju is my favorite exotic bounty because it gives me a "reason" to farm strikes for glimmer and armor mats

».ben.    7438

Heavy Ammo Synths from the Gunsmith?
Upgrading lots of armor and exotics? 

I don't believe I've ever come close to maxing my glimmer. 

Darthflaw    124

When you are trying to level gear and weapons it's pretty easy to run out of money, but once you stop it start piling up very quickly. I think the ceiling on glimmer needs to b raised again, along with the increase in vault space everyone needs.

».ben.    7438

I'm always upgrading different gear and weapons though. The game is tedious enough already without trying different loadouts and armors. 

Darthflaw    124

Decided to be charitable and help a friend knock out his nightfalls and raid activities for the week, as he's still missing a gjallahorn and, for some inexplicable reason, no land beyond(for his collection).

I received my fifth NLB and my second Gjallahorn, while he got nothing but shards all night long. Thankfully, I think we are both done til house of wolves lol.

I'm always upgrading different gear and weapons though. The game is tedious enough already without trying different loadouts and armors. 

The endgame for Destiny is so narrowly focused I don't see how this is possible. There are only so many "good" weapons and armor ratings that everything seems to fall into place quickly. Prior to getting a helmet with high intellect for my Hunter tonight I don't think I've actually had to level a piece of gear since December.

».ben.    7438

I upgrade things that aren't "good" just so I can try out different things.

Legendary shotgun with some neat perks? Ok.

Weird exotic helm? Why not.

Pulse rifles are good now? Let me work on this Timepiece that I didn't care about earlier. 

It's exactly because the endgame is narrowly focused that I continue to upgrade things. It gives me something else to do. 

I don't stop at "perfect" crota load out or "perfect" pvp gear because that's not fun. 

----

On a personal note, I'm not sure I'm going to play Iron Banner this week. I didn't do it last time either. I'm just bored of it (it doesn't help that I'm an incredibly average pvp player either). If the 36 Light armor had unique perks, I'd be more inclined. But as it stands, they are dull and redundant. 

».ben.    7438

sadly Xur is a little disappointing this week.

Apotheosis Veil is legit but super niche 

Laser Cat    5610

I'm just happy he was selling Mask of the Third Man; now I have every exotic weapon + armor in the game.  What the fuck am I doing with my life....

• Downvote 1

Darthflaw    124

I"m actually happy with him selling helmets that let you regain health through orbs. A friend and I have been trying to beat Crota HM with just two people, and the inability to heal has made my efforts miserable.

».ben.    7438

He sold Mask a few weeks ago, didn't he? Or was it just the upgrade?

I am only missing Symbiote and Obsidian Mind (I wasn't able to get it a month and a half ago) then I have all the armors and all but 3 weapons (Suros, Hawkmoon, Truth).

And yes, fuck TLW. That thing is broken. TBH, Thorn is just about as good.

JustBeKrillin    375

The Last Word is the worst exotic hand cannon. Its perfect for rumble, there Id agree. 1v1 arrangements its the best out there. But thorn and hawkmoon are better in more situations. Id say hand cannons in general are still too strong. 

• Downvote 2