1x Macro Cosmos
1x Soul Drain

-Extra Deck-- : 9
3x Ghostrick Alucard
3x Ghostrick Dullahan
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines

The purpose of this deck is to set up my field to Banish the cards from my opponents deck Face Down. I also need help with my Side deck, and Extra deck.

This is my in real life deck down to each card (Aside from the side because that is TBD). I decided to play Ghostricks because I liked the way the deck played and I thought it would do good in the TCG until Qliphorts became a thing. I like and prefer to use Rogue over Meta because I feel winning with something that I spent less money on is so good.

I decided to go with the skeleton version because I feel like it can cut down on the opponents resources. I would love it if everyone gave some positive feedback on the deck.

So the tech cards in this deck over most Ghostricks decks are, Ghostrick Skeleton, Ghostrick Doll, Swords of Concealing Light, Ghostrick Parade everything else in the deck are pretty standard for a ghostrick deck.

I went with skeleton because he can Banish all my opponents cards leaving them with fewer resources to go through
300px-GhostrickSkeleton-MP14-EN-C-1E.png

I selected doll because she can reset my field and cause my things to go face down and I can reuse them next turn (Opponents turn) with a panic have them go face down and then be able to flip them on my turn and then have them go face down. While it can place my opponents things face down I use it  for other things,

GhostrickDoll-PRIO-EN-C-1E.png

I selected  Swords of Concealing Light because it can lock my opponent down so I can continue to remove their items from their own deck.

300px-SwordsofConcealingLight-BP03-EN-C-

Lastly I selected Ghostrick Parade because I do not aim to deal any damage and it will let me add and set-up for my plays.

• Downvote 2

TFJ    618
I like Skeleton, I do. But he takes so long to set up.

Do you have enough wins vs meta/rogue to think this is even viable. Outside of swords, I'm just like you can't play much Ygo.

That explanation of 4 cards you just added is pretty terrible.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bronk stone    1

I like Skeleton, I do. But he takes so long to set up.

Do you have enough wins vs meta/rogue to think this is even viable. Outside of swords, I'm just like you can't play much Ygo.

That explanation of 4 cards you just added is pretty terrible.

I have lot's of losses to qliphorts. against everything else I seem to do well, and can hold my own.

Nidoqueen    146

I've been testing several builds of Ghostricks.

The biggest issue of the deck is the lack of bosses.

The only thing almost worth being played for the moment is Downerd Magician.

I've been testing a Nobleman of Crossout-oriented build with 2 Tsukuyomi 3 Scare and 3 Ghostrick-Go-Round.

It can be interesting, but unfortunately too weak. It lacks bosses like hell.

I've been testing a Caius-build as well, which can't be coupled with a Nobleman of Crossout build for a simple reason: drop Caius and you have no Ghostrick left, so your traps are useless.

It's not bad, but just Caius isn't enough; it needs Majesty and Vanity. Which prevents you from using your other Ghostricks as long as they are on board. And isn't a Ghostrick deck anymore, imo.

The pure build is fun, but that's all. The fields are too weak to win anything.

You focus on Parade that probably is the worst field they have.

Of course you fetch a card as soon as the opp declares an attack, but it should actually be used as a starter to then replace it by Mansion to win.

---

Also, you're protecting your Ghostricks with Vanish, why not.

But after testing it, I wouldn't run it, not even once: Both players can't target Ghostricks/Set Monsters, and Scare (as well as Go-Round) targets your monsters.

You activate it and just lock yourself for the turn.

Edit:

Just a little thought, but if you want to focus on Skeleton to deckout the opponent, you can also try Book of Eclipse.

Oh, and I just found this article to support my point on bosses and just Caius isn't enough:

http://articles.alterealitygames.com/ghostrick-or-treat/