PSK

Mafia Rankings

+PSK    4336

Rankings updated.

This because scum got it as a team for MVP?

Not sure I understand you. You got MVP. The 1 point people are Honourable Mentions submitted to the spreadsheet in the OP by chrono

Rankings updated.

This because scum got it as a team for MVP?

Not sure I understand you. You got MVP. The 1 point people are Honourable Mentions submitted to the spreadsheet in the OP by chrono
It's essentially the entire scum team tho for honorable mention. That's why I asked

Fwiw I still think there needs to be a degree of standardization in games for them to count for this.

Zapp was pretty boned in this game.

I think the mods need to make sure that approved games are only mafia v town to prevent things like this.

I also kinda think there should be a difficulty rating, but yea

confuse rei    5552

This isnt some sort of fucking elaborate certificate you can tell your grandchildren about, this basically means nothing, it is just a fun way to promote people trying, there is absolutely no reason to make this complex. Yes, Zappdos did have a more difficult role than others. Those others will get challenging roles in the future, it wont be all on Zappdos, unless you wanna argue variance over a flavourless cookie. Zapp may have been boned but he had better plays overall than the ones he did (had to use ability claim to avoid being lynched day 1), even with a challenging role you can still play good.

+Logic    2010
General agreement is we run the system as is through april, compare the results to subjective opinions, and if they are drastically off, detetmine what to do to fine tune the formula.

This isnt some sort of fucking elaborate certificate you can tell your grandchildren about, this basically means nothing, it is just a fun way to promote people trying, there is absolutely no reason to make this complex. Yes, Zappdos did have a more difficult role than others. Those others will get challenging roles in the future, it wont be all on Zappdos, unless you wanna argue variance over a flavourless cookie. Zapp may have been boned but he had better plays overall than the ones he did (had to use ability claim to avoid being lynched day 1), even with a challenging role you can still play good.

Agreed but zapp really isn't have a shot at this. This defeats the purpose of the system, the system is designed to make games more competitive, fun, and active. A role like zapp essentially means win the game or don't get ranked with the former being highly highly unlikely which can disenfranchise players.

Agree with zapp, but I'm just putting it out there for the future

No, to get an honorable mention / MVP you don't need to win the game (look at the scum team getting 3!). Of course we should opt for maximum 'balance' but shit happens.

No, to get an honorable mention / MVP you don't need to win the game (look at the scum team getting 3!). Of course we should opt for maximum 'balance' but shit happens.

Given Zapps role, he essentially was playing honorable mention

+The Antagonist    1697
Well no, he could have played much better - the fact that he almost got lynched d1 (and rightly so, until he "claimed") says a lot. I think he could have got honourable mention if he'd survived a bit longer and played differently (I can't really expand on what said play would be, but you get the idea).

+Gemstone Mine    2590
Ok, so you lose the opportunity to get .5 invisible internet points more than everyone else. Big fucking deal.

Like, given game hosts don't give roles like you can only make 3 off topic posts a day, it all evens out in the end, consistently good play will be rewarded

Ok, so you lose the opportunity to get .5 invisible internet points more than everyone else. Big fucking deal.

Like, given game hosts don't give roles like you can only make 3 off topic posts a day, it all evens out in the end, consistently good play will be rewarded

Requesting personal posting restriction of this next time I'm vanilla anything (because I dont have the discipline to hold myself to it)

+Gemstone Mine    2590
Not you are limited to making 3 of topic posts max, you can only make 3 posts a day, they must all be off topic or something retarded like that that deliberately torpedoes your chances of playing the game

+PSK    4336

He got honourable mention anyway so its all g 

+PSK    4336

END OF SEASON RESULTS: 

Season 1 ended with MBA's Pokemon Mafia. 

Your Season 1 champion is:

Francis J Underwood!!

Congratulations. You have been added to the Mafia God User Group. 

Pokedoll Mafia marks the start of a new season for everyone so a new chance to improve and throw yourself into an early lead.

confuse rei    5552

One day my grandchild will come to me with tears in his eyes and ask me, "Grandpa, did it really happen? Was underwood really crowned mafia god from a group of players that consist of more people than just him? Please tell me it isnt true!" And I'll hold him in my arms, facing the darkness in the horizon that is Underwood and tell him 'yes, confuse rei IV the spamnificent, yes it did... and that is how grandpa crei got eye cancer.'

• Upvote 3

One day my grandchild will come to me with tears in his eyes and ask me, "Grandpa, did it really happen? Was underwood really crowned mafia god from a group of players that consist of more people than just him? Please tell me it isnt true!" And I'll hold him in my arms, facing the darkness in the horizon that is Underwood and tell him 'yes, confuse rei IV the spamnificent, yes it did... and that is how grandpa crei got eye cancer.'

At least you can tell him that im the one who gave you the badass eyepatch