Rip mafia section

confuse rei    5552

what is a champ to a god

• Upvote 3

+Audioslayne    909
Well that settles it, there is no God.
  • Upvote 2

confuse rei    5552

I think this disaster is great for the community, now people will go 'how did fucking underwood get one and i didnt?' which will make them try to become better

in times of crisis, hatred for everything that Underwood stands for is what unites us as a community

It is up to us whether we decide to never let this monstrosity happen again or fade into the underwoodarkness of mediocrity while the universe as we know it helplessly crumbles to the ground

• Upvote 3

+rei+    34452
Or people will realize that playing like a shithead completley incapable of stringing three thoughts together is somehow productive, whatevs amirite
  • Upvote 1

confuse rei    5552

Its okay Underwood will let you win the next one

• Upvote 3

┬╗CheyMcFly    4637
Ima win the next one :chey:
  • Upvote 3

confuse rei    5552

tbf the original ranking system had a points/games thing goin on in the end of the season just so everyone who played enough games could compete but its better this way because lolunderwood

+Logic    2010
Yeah if we divided by games it would of been either Juan or myself. Not sure how much that fixes things.

+rei+    34452

underwood showed the most effort, i think he deserves it

you uh, understand there's not necessarily a correlation between effort and results or skill rignt 

Yeah if we divided by games it would of been either Juan or myself. Not sure how much that fixes things.

Juan's good and you're better than underwood

corrent, but i dont agree he's so far behind like some of you are making him out to be. 

he played most games, showed effort, and got honorable mentions/mvp(?) more than others. that counts for something

+rei+    34452
well obv hm/mvp and sheer volume is how you win this award so clearly it's there, i just think his actual gameplay is pretty much terrible - if anything he tends to steal my schtick without ever actually being right

How many games has it been since we got a
"YOU GUYS JUST CANT READ MALCOLM" btw?

+rei+    34452
potentially but i dont want to sit here and say "OMG MAKE CHANGES" before i have a decent suggestion for changes

confuse rei    5552

points/games (and a set minimum number of games to be eligible, i obviously have the best ratio in the rankings but i only played 1 game during the season so its not fair) played while hm/mvp/lvp depend on the size of the game is fine but in the end i dont see who the fuck cares enough for it to become an overly thorough system where oo the absolute finest wins! Its just a meaningless title to promote activity. If you want to be in contention you have to play a lot of games and be good at it, so it should theoretically promote more people signing up and being more active.

confuse rei    5552

As awful as Underwood is he had some good games where others didnt while playing the same volume of games.