Byte

Trying to get over this guy that never was and will never be...

Byte    1020

Okay so...

It starts with a random question from this guy on forum about one of my pictures. he only had pics of his cat up, because he made a joke account from his cat and posted as if he was a cat, try to troll people etc.

when he came onto mine though, it was me and a duck, and he was like thats cool!  and then we talked about ducks, and nature, and cool places to visit me talking about my area him his area. =D

we talked ALL night, we have nearly everything in common and stuff we didnt have in common the other person thought was cool. Hell we even started talking about youtube, i mention my fave youtuber and guess what? same fave tuber, starts talking about some stuff that tuber did so i know he wasnt just saying so. (and this tuber only has like 100k subscribers, so that we both know the guy in itself is pretty cool)

I already really really like this guy. but he has a wifey, that he talkes about, and loves, but i am just happy to talk to the guy. ^_^ he notices he is still on his alt account gives me his real one and omg he is fucking HOT O_O; and im like no way this guy is real... but we go on skype and yep its him. he is yummy. has yummy accent. =3 he lives in uk, far far away, near hogwarts castle... in newcastle i believe? we keep talking for weeks, i discover his relationship currently isnt doing great cuz she cheated on him and he said if she cheats on him again they are getting divorced.  I am a terrible person and in the back of my head wants her to cheat again, just so i have a chance (however slim)

... then he asks me to be his girlfriend, even though he has a wife, and im like o_O; erm... no... now this is where it gets really sad, i like this guy SO much i would actually totally share him with another girl. do so behind her back? hurt someone? no... and im sad/disappointed in him for suggesting doing so. like, he loves his wife, says so all the time, tells stories about them and their adventures. why would he do that?

so, even though just talking to him means so much to me, makes me crazy happy, to the point all i have to do is think of him (or pikachu... he sent me a really nice pikachu picture... =3) i stopped talking to him, for several months, then half year later he messages me out of the blue, he and his wife have gotten a divorce and im like =D but i dont think its a good idea to start anything up with him for several reasons...

1, wanted to cheat on his wife

2, he is TOO good looking. (would be punching way above my wieght class on this one... even though his ex wife wasnt his weight class either)

3, related to top one, he has his life on track, makes a very decent pay and gets to travel through work (sometimes to toronto), has a house in the woods and lots of rescue animals (one room in his house is just for the cats)

4, distance! and me possibly having to move there eventually if it ever got serious.

so yeah. dunno why he is even showing interest in me. but he is, and he is like.... omg. perfect guy for me in almost everything... and so so hot. *drool* pikachu...

looky =3

rawr_zpsc7c467a8.jpg

^its his room for the cats =] in his work clothes

p47920724_zps66aa9871.jpg

and of course, pikachu.... *drool*

pikachu_zps622ead20.jpg

gah... not good for me must stay away, but oh the eye candy is so nice... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

»TRUMPOLOGIST    14500

>"hes so hot xD"

4EyAW.gif

dude looks gross imo

and you already know the answer to this problem, you just need to come to terms with it

• Upvote 45

Byte    1020

>"hes so hot xD"

4EyAW.gif

dude looks gross imo

and you already know the answer to this problem, you just need to come to terms with it

true, but ranting and getting it out of my system helps me do that. XD hence, thread.

and yes he is so hot =[ esp pikachu onsie pic. also he gets bad ass points for having a pikachu onsie...

>"hes so hot xD"

4EyAW.gif

dude looks gross imo

true, but ranting and getting it out of my system helps me do that. XD hence, thread.

and yes he is so hot =[ esp pikachu onsie pic. also he gets bad ass points for having a pikachu onsie...

pos rep on wumbo = agreement.

like I'm hardly the most qualified person to give advice on this but dude looks gross. especially the pikachu suit.

+rap tap    20145

on the real, i know how to airbrush a photo, and irl dude's probably greasier than a mcd's

even looking past that, you'd be taking on a lot of emotional baggage. it's a fun fantasy but you're better off moving on and you'll feel better the sooner you do

• Upvote 7

Byte    1020

on the real, i know how to airbrush a photo, and irl dude's probably greasier than a mcd's

even looking past that, you'd be taking on a lot of emotional baggage. it's a fun fantasy but you're better off moving on and you'll feel better the sooner you do

nah i talked to him a lot on skype. =] he is super cute, not greasy, he cant be greasy for his job anyways his hair already gives him problems lol...

Hey hun, didn't see you were here Amanda lol how's u've been? BTW read op, sounds like trouble... and no offense but is not hot @_@ if u have such a good time talking to him just keep Skype until he can visit you lol.
  • Upvote 1

TFJ    630
1. I won't go as far as to call him gross, and everyone has her own taste.
But he is not someone that is out of a normal person's league. So don't hold him up as a king.

2. Don't go to him. Only because that is a huge move for something unproven.

3. Guy is scum Vote Lamo
Seriously I'm not sure what his job is, or his stories were. If he has a good future that is great. But once a cheater, always something you'll doubt.
  • Upvote 1

Dawgy    2045
For real though, anyone that is willing to cheat on his/her current significant other for you will be willing to cheat on you.

Imagine being his ex-wife right now (or the wife back then.)
  • Upvote 10

confuse rei    5677

cant he just turn himself into a bat and fly overseas

• Upvote 36

+rei+    35369
Hes not going to leave his wife most people setting up a cheating scenario just throw in potential splits with their partner to seem more appealing

He may not be as well connected as he claimed and just wants to see (more?) of your boobs
  • Upvote 8

+rei+    35369
Literally the story of every guy trying to get some on the side right here
  • Upvote 6

»CheyMcFly    4641
He is not even close to worth your time.
Please don't even consider this.
  • Upvote 8

+mmf+    23117
i mean yeah it would be really cool if a guy that hot that was that easy for you to talk to and that liked you enough to leave his wife for u was sane enough to be good for u
  • Upvote 1

+mmf+    23117
like seth rogen breaking up with his high school gf in pineapple express. the more available this guy becomes to u the less attractive and desirable he will b

Aaron    1978

you must be fucking ugly if this guy is out of your league.

he looks like he needs to grow the fuck up.

and he sounds even more like he needs to grow the fuck up if he's contemplating cheating on his wife.

he should stop trying to rescue all these cats and instead look after and care for the people around him.

I think he's really just treating you as an internet past time. Hes bored and he's messaging you because his life sucks and he's insecure because his bitch of a wife cheated on him. 

He should get netflix instead. 

EVERYONE in this situation including yourself seem like horrible people. The cheating wife, the vampire loser trying to cheat on his wife and the girl with a shit load of issues and low self worth. 

• Upvote 22

JAPANESE GOBLIN    2169

I can forsee someone having a picture of themselves in something 1 or 2 steps removed from a fursuit and groping themselves bad for current/future employment.