Byte

Trying to get over this guy that never was and will never be...

»PSK    4148

He should get netflix instead. 

"Are you having marital issues? People laugh at your vampire dreams? Live in the UK? You need Netflix! With Netflix, you can live out your dreams with shows like The Vampire Diaries and Buffy The Vampire Slayer! Subscribe today and receive a free stick of eye-liner and a copy of "How to not be a huge fucking twat"! Call 1800-NETFLIX now!"

• Upvote 9

Forlum    9164

okay were piling it on a bit thick here so let me boil this down

BYTE YOU HAVE WORTH
YOU CAN DO BETTER
PEOPLE CAN SOMETIMES BE NICE BUT ULTIMATELY BAD FOR YOU

tl:dr pick and choose 

• Upvote 2

+Digbick    7359
Nigga look like a jojo reject

+mmf+    23127
also you dont need to hear it from sum thirsty rando nerd on dgz but youre obv not punching anywhere near above your number with that dude. his # prob isnt even high enough to be worth being your himym backup husband
  • Upvote 3

+mmf+    23127
mainly the first thing forling said pls dont feel so down on urself that ud wanna b with this dude
  • Upvote 1

Byte    1020

Hes not going to leave his wife most people setting up a cheating scenario just throw in potential splits with their partner to seem more appealing

He may not be as well connected as he claimed and just wants to see (more?) of your boobs

he and his wife already divorced. remember how i said she cheated on him once, and he said if she did it again he was leaving her? she did. they divorced.  there is more to it than that as well though...

itswhatever    3285

Hes not going to leave his wife most people setting up a cheating scenario just throw in potential splits with their partner to seem more appealing

He may not be as well connected as he claimed and just wants to see (more?) of your boobs

he and his wife already divorced. remember how i said she cheated on him once, and he said if she did it again he was leaving her? she did. they divorced.  there is more to it than that as well though...

Did he show proof of the divorce? Or of the wife's existence for that matter? The nigga could have made up a story to slide into your dm's (nudes, pants, or whatever) 

• Upvote 2

Byte    1020

Did he show proof of the divorce? Or of the wife's existence for that matter? The nigga could have made up a story to slide into your dm's (nudes, pants, or whatever) 

his wife is on the same site we both are, and on there right in his profile he mentions he was married, not anymore, his relationship tie to her is gone and listed as single. i dont think that would fly with her if they were still together. but your right and the wife could just not be noticing it on the site, since she doesnt post often. *shrug* either way not touching it. but *sigh* pikachu.... so cute... =3

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LFN    3188

tldr what you want and what's good for you aren't necessarily the same thing

• Upvote 2

TFJ    630
I'll take a picture with pikachu if that is all it takes geeze

JAPANESE GOBLIN    2169

Just remember that how a relationship starts is a base and if its a bad one (like here) you either have to spend a large amount of time+energy to reinforce it or it'll collapse and you won't come out so well. Given that he's already been in a terrible relationship it doesn't seem likely he will have the capability or inclination to do that any time soon and it is unfair and unrealistic to think you can do it all yourself. I've been in similar shit. It's a bit hurtful to say but you are probably a game to him. I'd say the fact that he likes EVERYTHING you do is, imo, not the great sign you make it out to be. Yes it is nice when it is true but 1) don't know if it is all true 2) relationships are built on far more than that, and it is better to find someone who is actually good for you but doesn't align with your interests 100% than this shmuck.

• Upvote 7

»...Arson    7812

regardless of how wendy's-level greasy that guy looks...

that's a bad situation and having a "second account" seems very, very seedy.

i don't think you're giving yourself enough credit, and attention from someone you find attractive can feel nice but... this has quite a few alarm bells.

• Upvote 1

Aaron    1979

the thing is, he's not even ugly by genetics/facially because you can't see much. 

hes ugly by the stupid fucking makeup, the "13-year-old-girl-who-just-had-her-period" filters on his pictures and the stupid pouty face he's making in every picture.

not to mention his horrid personality of cheating on his wife or "divorced wife"... lol whatever that means. 

but you know what... PLEASE go for it. Go to the UK or if you're already from here, travel to his city, meet up with him and start a relationship. 

• Upvote 5