Byte

Trying to get over this guy that never was and will never be...

+rei+    34350

in newcastle i believe?

May I recommend somebody that speaks English?
I recommend Chris
  • Upvote 4

Byte    1013

the thing is, he's not even ugly by genetics/facially because you can't see much. 

hes ugly by the stupid fucking makeup, the "13-year-old-girl-who-just-had-her-period" filters on his pictures and the stupid pouty face he's making in every picture.

not to mention his horrid personality of cheating on his wife or "divorced wife"... lol whatever that means. 

but you know what... PLEASE go for it. Go to the UK or if you're already from here, travel to his city, meet up with him and start a relationship. 

^= already said i know better than to go for it...

problem is how much we click, and no its not put on, at the beginning i got suspicious of that and started asking him stuff, and i liked the things he liked, and the things i contributed he knew about and liked too. like for exampled the youtuber thing, he knew a bunch of stuff about the person, and older videos and stuff. no chance of him being able to look stuff up in time to reply to me it was realtime, no pauses etc etc. he never asked for pics of me or anything of the sort, didn't even say i was pretty like how some guys go overboard with when they are trying to get something out of you. and if he was thinking of doing this from the start, he never would have even said anything about having a wife, nor would he invest so much time, especially over months, just to use me. so, he is genuine in that sense. its just.... cheater is a cheater, and its not even cheating but what it implies about the person. i get why he wanted to, his wife wasnt the nicest, was using him and living off him (she didnt work, but they shared all finances) he did all the housework and stuff etc etc. but because of who he is, im going to make a bet he never let her know how used he was feeling and was just doing it, and was probably passive aggressive to her which pushed her away, and why she went elsewhere for lovin (which she really shouldnt have done either). I am willing to bet money on it. i know that type of person way way too well. and i dont want a relationship with someone like that, especially since i am completely fucking oblivious/blind. i dont do well with those types of games, and its not cuz i am insensitive or mean I swear, i just... very very often dont get it. and i need someone to tell me when something is wrong not just push it down and manifest in other ways. cheating, passive agressive, explosive or any other way. its not good. =[ dated way too many guys like this in the past (they seem drawn to me...) and i know how it goes by now.

also something you didnt know, my dad is a cheater, he cheated throughout his marriage with my mom, and his second wife. hell he is currently dating the girl he cheated on my stepmom with last... -__-; so yeah, i know too well how a cheater is always a cheater, and what the cheated party goes through. which is why i would never have a part in doing that to someone else. which actually is what made it so so easy to say no to him, but now like half year later he is like sup? no more wifey been divorced for awhile now... and im like D= great... i dont have that same reason/motivation to stay away even though i KNOW its a bad idea. so i keep going through this whole thing and telling myself why its a bad idea over and over, to make it stick. if that makes any sense...

• Downvote 1

Byte    1013

in newcastle i believe?

May I recommend somebody that speaks English?
I recommend Chris

dude once i start hugging chris ill never let go XD im actually almost scared to hug him cuz i dont want to turn into creepy hug happy obsessed girl...

EDIT: like fuck that is one cuddly dude, seriously.

Aaron    1969

the thing is, he's not even ugly by genetics/facially because you can't see much. 

hes ugly by the stupid fucking makeup, the "13-year-old-girl-who-just-had-her-period" filters on his pictures and the stupid pouty face he's making in every picture.

not to mention his horrid personality of cheating on his wife or "divorced wife"... lol whatever that means. 

but you know what... PLEASE go for it. Go to the UK or if you're already from here, travel to his city, meet up with him and start a relationship. 

problem is how much we click, and no its not put on, at the beginning i got suspicious of that and started asking him stuff, and i liked the things he liked, and the things i contributed he knew about and liked too. like for exampled the youtuber thing, he knew a bunch of stuff about the person, and older videos and stuff. no chance of him being able to look stuff up in time to reply to me it was realtime, no pauses etc etc. he never asked for pics of me or anything of the sort, didn't even say i was pretty like how some guys go overboard with when they are trying to get something out of you. and if he was thinking of doing this from the start, he never would have even said anything about having a wife, nor would he invest so much time, especially over months, just to use me. so, he is genuine in that sense. its just.... cheater is a cheater, and its not even cheating but what it implies about the person. i get why he wanted to, his wife wasnt the nicest, was using him and living off him (she didnt work, but they shared all finances) he did all the housework and stuff etc etc. but because of who he is, im going to make a bet he never let her know how used he was feeling and was just doing it, and was probably passive aggressive to her which pushed her away, and why she went elsewhere for lovin (which she really shouldnt have done either). I am willing to bet money on it. i know that type of person way way too well. and i dont want a relationship with someone like that, especially since i am completely fucking oblivious/blind. i dont do well with those types of games, and its not cuz i am insensitive or mean I swear, i just... very very often dont get it. and i need someone to tell me when something is wrong not just push it down and manifest in other ways. cheating, passive agressive, explosive or any other way. its not good. =[ dated way too many guys like this in the past (they seem drawn to me...) and i know how it goes by now.

also something you didnt know, my dad is a cheater, he cheated throughout his marriage with my mom, and his second wife. hell he is currently dating the girl he cheated on my stepmom with last... -__-; so yeah, i know too well how a cheater is always a cheater, and what the cheated party goes through. which is why i would never have a part in doing that to someone else. which actually is what made it so so easy to say no to him, but now like half year later he is like sup? no more wifey been divorced for awhile now... and im like D= great... i dont have that same reason/motivation to stay away even though i KNOW its a bad idea. so i keep going through this whole thing and telling myself why its a bad idea over and over, to make it stick. if that makes any sense...

I think you should go for it. You guys click, you like the same youtube channels... go for it.

also off topic but a cheater is not always a cheater. just because your dad seems to not be able to learn from his mistakes, does not mean other people can't. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Byte    1013

I think you should go for it. You guys click, you like the same youtube channels... go for it.

also off topic but a cheater is not always a cheater. just because your dad seems to not be able to learn from his mistakes, does not mean other people can't. 

true, but sometimes the cheating (or willingness to cheat, since he never actually did), comes about from something in the person, that creates situations where they end up driving themselves to it. i see that in this guy. great as he is otherwise. sometimes people trying to be good, end up being too good to everyone else and less to themselves, and makes them spite those around them get angry at them. its not good.

If he's willing to cheat on someone to be with you, then I'm pretty sure he'll "click" with someone else as soon as he gets bored of you. 

Also even if I was gay I still wouldn't go for a guy who still dresses like he's a 16 year old scene girl. Not attractive at all. 

• Upvote 2

»Pharaoh Atem    15751
The only, only reason for any of us to tell you anything other than "cut this person off completely" is if we have some interest in watching you agonize over this stupid shit.

It's stupid shit, you're pining for someone who is bad for you and of questionable character. this has no wins or benefits for you.

for fuck's sake, the fact that you connected with this shademaster shouldn't make you get attached to him, since it is plausible other non-shademasters exist with whom you could connect. you need to learn to love yourself enough to tolerate being alone and without contact with people, knowing that contact with worthwhile people will come in the future.
  • Upvote 7

fractal    2487

I, for one, think that you should totally move to a new country, continent even, and attempt to have a relationship with him. You think he's attractive, and you've had one conversation in which you bonded over a YouTube channel. Sounds like soul-mate material to me. Who cares that he cheated in the past. Are you going to assume that everyone you meet for the rest of time will cheat? And it's not like you met him on vacation, just trying to get some ass. You met on the internet! Where there are endless people with endless motives, and his is one that shows no romantic or sexual interest! GO FOR IT GIRL!  :D

• Upvote 10

»CheyMcFly    4636

Even if his "wife" has an account, he could of just made that acc himself and pretends to be her. 

• Upvote 2

I know girls like this, who will jump at any opportunity to be with someone for any reason whatsoever; they trick themselves into thinking this person is their soul mate. They haven't fallen in love with him though, they've just fallen in love with the idea of falling in love, and so they end up with the first mildly "attractive" low life manboy who compliments them, a placeholder, just someone (anyone) to full the role of boyfried. And thus a horrible degenerate abusive relationship begins. Bonus points if girl gets pregnant while guy sleeps around with other women and abandons her. Or in the eastern European version, guy sells girl into sexual slavery! Wooohoo.

I know this because I was on the other-side of it. I was a douchey 17 year old neckbeard fedora wearer who liked anime too much and thought he was gods gift to atheism because he read the god delusion. Girl "falls in love" with me because I could make funny anime jokes and called her pretty; queue most horrible abusive relationship ever 10/10 won't do it again. God fucking dammit I hated my high school years they were all just full of cringe.

But to think people still behave this way after 20 is actually really sad. Try not to be a serial monogamist. Don't trick yourself into thinking he loves you, or you love him. To him, you're just another accomplishment. You're his self validation, he feels good when he gets girls to like him or fuck him, but once it happens he doest't give a shit about the girl anymore. I know this because I was that guy for the longest time, and I was abusive and horrible to too many girls. I still regret it now and probably will forever, especially the baggage I left them with. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

IAmTheGreat    3772

If you never try how will you ever know

• Upvote 1

Forlum    9161

I was a douchey 17 year old neckbeard fedora wearer who liked anime too much and thought he was gods gift to atheism because he read the god delusion. Girl "falls in love" with me because I could make funny anime jokes and called her pretty; queue most horrible abusive relationship ever 10/10 won't do it again. God fucking dammit I hated my high school years they were all just full of cringe.

what

what is

what is this

• Upvote 20

+mmf    23270
possibly one of the best paragraphs on dgz of the year
  • Upvote 5

Sanjura    6663

I was a douchey 17 year old neckbeard fedora wearer who liked anime too much and thought he was gods gift to atheism because he read the god delusion. Girl "falls in love" with me because I could make funny anime jokes and called her pretty; queue most horrible abusive relationship ever 10/10 won't do it again. God fucking dammit I hated my high school years they were all just full of cringe.

what

what is

what is this

my orange juice nearly went all over my laptop screen when i read this

• Upvote 4

ggggg    3608

i'm so glad i'm so far removed from this part of society.

this thread is sad.

the destruction of culture has passed.

i forget people are irrational humans with a lack of perspective.

enjoy, but don't bite the hand that feeds you.

it's fine though. we'll all be dead soon anyway, unless you're not.

• Upvote 7

+mmf    23270

possibly one of the best paragraphs on dgz of the year

no sarcasm neither i luv legitimately lucid klevis

Soul    7930

You would never want to be involved but you were? It's not like you told him to fuck off once you found out he was married, you kinda just went "meh", which was basically the response he wanted since it shows you don't really care all that much and don't have much of a spine. I just really hate people that lack perspective and just basic morality. Now he's back? And that changes what exactly? You don't think he'll find a girl to do the same with if you were with him? I guarantee you at the first sign of trouble there will be another girl either unwittingly or wittingly involved with him behind your back. Once you fall into the temptation once, it's very easy to do it again. Not like I would know, I've had tons of shitty girlfriends and I still didn't consider it an option, instead just breaking up with them. But that's just because threads like this and my past experiences just show girls my age or people in general around my age are quite frankly deplorable. And who's to say you were the ONLY girl he was talking to at the time outside of his wife? Please, this shit is just sad. You stated every reason why you should spit in his face given the chance but are still talking yourself into taking a role reminiscent of a soap opera. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP3ctBs3510

[Verse 1]
Rocket #9 take off to the planet (To the planet)
Venus
Aphrodite lady seashell bikini (Garden panty)
Venus
Let's blast off to a new dimension (In your bedroom)
Venus
Aphrodite lady seashell bikini (Get with me)
Venus

[Pre-Chorus]
I can’t help the way I’m feeling
Goddess of love please take me to your leader
I can’t help I keep on dancin'
Goddess of Love! Goddess of Love!

Take me to your planet (to the planet)
Take me to your leader (to the planet)
Your leader, Your leader (to the planet)
Take me to your Venus (to the planet)
Your Venus, Your Venus (to the planet)

[Chorus]
When you touch me I die
Just a little inside
I wonder if this could be love
This could be love
Cuz you’re out of this world
Galaxy, space and time

Venus

[Verse 2]
Have an oyster, baby
It’s Aphrod-isy
Act sleazy
Venus
Worship to the land
A girl from the planet (to the planet)
Venus

[Pre-Chorus]
I can’t help the way I’m feeling
Goddess of love please take me to your leader
I can’t help I keep on dancin'
Goddess of Love! Goddess of Love!

Take me to your leader (to the planet)
Your leader, Your leader (to the planet)
Take me to your Venus (to the planet)
Your Venus, Your Venus (to the planet)

[Chorus]
When you touch me I die
Just a little inside
This could be love
Galaxy, space and time
This could be love

This could be love
Goddess of Love
Venus

[Bridge]
Neptune
Go
Now serve Pluto
Saturn
Jupiter
Mercury, Venus - uh ha!
Uranus!
Don’t you know my ass is famous?
Mars
Now serve for the gods
Earth, serve for the stars!

When you touch me I die
Just a little inside
This could be love
Galaxy space and time
This could be love
This could be love
Goddess of Love

Venus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjETibEMbJY

What on earth am I meant to do
In this crowded place there is only you
Was gonna to leave now I have to stay
You have taken my breath away

Is the world still spinning around
I don't feel like coming down

It's in your eyes
I can tell what your thinking
My heart is sinking too
It's no surprise
I've been watching you lately
I want to make it with you

Destiny has a funny way
When it comes and takes all your cares away
I can't think of a single thing
Other than what a beautiful state I'm in

Is the world still spinning around
I don't feel like coming down

It's in your eyes
I can tell what your thinking
My heart is sinking too
It's no surprise
I've been watching you lately
I want to make it with you

»...Arson    7755

I know girls like this, who will jump at any opportunity to be with someone for any reason whatsoever; they trick themselves into thinking this person is their soul mate. They haven't fallen in love with him though, they've just fallen in love with the idea of falling in love, and so they end up with the first mildly "attractive" low life manboy who compliments them, a placeholder, just someone (anyone) to full the role of boyfried. And thus a horrible degenerate abusive relationship begins. Bonus points if girl gets pregnant while guy sleeps around with other women and abandons her. Or in the eastern European version, guy sells girl into sexual slavery! Wooohoo.

I know this because I was on the other-side of it. I was a douchey 17 year old neckbeard fedora wearer who liked anime too much and thought he was gods gift to atheism because he read the god delusion. Girl "falls in love" with me because I could make funny anime jokes and called her pretty; queue most horrible abusive relationship ever 10/10 won't do it again. God fucking dammit I hated my high school years they were all just full of cringe.

But to think people still behave this way after 20 is actually really sad. Try not to be a serial monogamist. Don't trick yourself into thinking he loves you, or you love him. To him, you're just another accomplishment. You're his self validation, he feels good when he gets girls to like him or fuck him, but once it happens he doest't give a shit about the girl anymore. I know this because I was that guy for the longest time, and I was abusive and horrible to too many girls. I still regret it now and probably will forever, especially the baggage I left them with. 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha