Byte

Trying to get over this guy that never was and will never be...

282 posts in this topic

The only, only reason for any of us to tell you anything other than "cut this person off completely" is if we have some interest in watching you agonize over this stupid shit.

It's stupid shit, you're pining for someone who is bad for you and of questionable character. this has no wins or benefits for you.

for fuck's sake, the fact that you connected with this shademaster shouldn't make you get attached to him, since it is plausible other non-shademasters exist with whom you could connect. you need to learn to love yourself enough to tolerate being alone and without contact with people, knowing that contact with worthwhile people will come in the future.

oh i am good being alone lol... iv been single for 2, almost 3 years now and not even looking for a boyfriend. ... people are still asking me out though, and go on a few dates, but im usually happier when single. less drama. and ever since getting out on my own iv been enjoying the no more drama thing way too much... XD

Even if his "wife" has an account, he could of just made that acc himself and pretends to be her. 

another possibility.

I know girls like this, who will jump at any opportunity to be with someone for any reason whatsoever; they trick themselves into thinking this person is their soul mate. They haven't fallen in love with him though, they've just fallen in love with the idea of falling in love, and so they end up with the first mildly "attractive" low life manboy who compliments them, a placeholder, just someone (anyone) to full the role of boyfried. And thus a horrible degenerate abusive relationship begins. Bonus points if girl gets pregnant while guy sleeps around with other women and abandons her. Or in the eastern European version, guy sells girl into sexual slavery! Wooohoo.

I know this because I was on the other-side of it. I was a douchey 17 year old neckbeard fedora wearer who liked anime too much and thought he was gods gift to atheism because he read the god delusion. Girl "falls in love" with me because I could make funny anime jokes and called her pretty; queue most horrible abusive relationship ever 10/10 won't do it again. God fucking dammit I hated my high school years they were all just full of cringe.

But to think people still behave this way after 20 is actually really sad. Try not to be a serial monogamist. Don't trick yourself into thinking he loves you, or you love him. To him, you're just another accomplishment. You're his self validation, he feels good when he gets girls to like him or fuck him, but once it happens he doest't give a shit about the girl anymore. I know this because I was that guy for the longest time, and I was abusive and horrible to too many girls. I still regret it now and probably will forever, especially the baggage I left them with. 

Okay now THIS pisses me off. What the fuck makes you think i am one of those kinds of girls? o_O i hardly go out with just anyone, iv had 6 boyfriends my entire life, my nudes do not even exist much less are there people who have them, and lets not forget in a week i turn 28 and im still a fucking virgin. the boyfriends i have dated have mostly been very good people, (to my knowledge) i have never been cheated on. never been hit. never been called a bad name even. hell iv barely had fights with any of them. I am good friends still with most of my exes even. I have a really really good track record with knowing the good people from the bad. much better than most girls. my only and greatest complaint about any of them is that a few of them were passive aggressive about stupid shit because they didnt have the balls to tell me what was actually bugging them, and even that is a result of them trying to be nice. -___-; I am not the type of girl to go for abusive, or bad character, dudes. Never have been. So do not make assumptions of my character, for having a thing for this dude, even though i know better and am staying away from him.

also something you didnt know, my dad is a cheater, he cheated throughout his marriage with my mom, and his second wife. hell he is currently dating the girl he cheated on my stepmom with last... -__-; so yeah, i know too well how a cheater is always a cheater, and what the cheated party goes through. which is why i would never have a part in doing that to someone else. which actually is what made it so so easy to say no to him, but now like half year later he is like sup? no more wifey been divorced for awhile now... and im like D= great... i dont have that same reason/motivation to stay away even though i KNOW its a bad idea. so i keep going through this whole thing and telling myself why its a bad idea over and over, to make it stick. if that makes any sense...

You would never want to be involved but you were? It's not like you told him to fuck off once you found out he was married, you kinda just went "meh", which was basically the response he wanted since it shows you don't really care all that much and don't have much of a spine. I just really hate people that lack perspective and just basic morality. Now he's back? And that changes what exactly? You don't think he'll find a girl to do the same with if you were with him? I guarantee you at the first sign of trouble there will be another girl either unwittingly or wittingly involved with him behind your back. Once you fall into the temptation once, it's very easy to do it again. Not like I would know, I've had tons of shitty girlfriends and I still didn't consider it an option, instead just breaking up with them. But that's just because threads like this and my past experiences just show girls my age or people in general around my age are quite frankly deplorable. And who's to say you were the ONLY girl he was talking to at the time outside of his wife? Please, this shit is just sad. You stated every reason why you should spit in his face given the chance but are still talking yourself into taking a role reminiscent of a soap opera. 

where did it ever say i got involved with him? When he asked me to be his girlfriend i said no, told him off, and stopped talking to him for around a half year. -__-;  and now he is back, yes, and divorced, and you are right it doesn't change anything. and thats why im still not talking to him. but its still hard cuz he is still the guy that i connected with so so perfectly before. like i have never ever fallen that hard, that fast, or connected so strongly with someone. and you guys may not like his look, but i actually really really do. i like his messy black hair, and the whole goth look, and the makeup. its a different style than you guys like, but not everyone agrees that it is bad, and im one of them, and since this is a thread about how i feel about him, that is kinda relevant isn't it?

i cant be the only one on here that really likes someone they know they really shouldn't but do anyways....

i cant be the only one on here that really likes someone they know they really shouldn't but do anyways....

Our minds have a tendency to fantasize the uncertain. Your fantasies of 'what could have been' will drive you nuts, until something else comes along that lets you forget about him.

The only way you'll truly know if it's a 'mistake' is if you go for it, as Aaron previously suggested.

Either:

A) You'll end up happy or some shit.

B) You'll realize you don't really feel as strongly for this guy as you thought, and your feelings waver off whimsically.

C) He'll hurt you and you'll learn to never repeat the same mistake twice. Just make sure you get back up and become stronger from this.

As long as you go into this knowing that there's a possibility that things aren't always as they seem, and that you can recover from whatever damage may happen... Then there really does not seem to be too much risk in pursuing this, unless he's actually a vampire.

how did i miss this?

make him acknowledge you as the vampire queen 

I already am the vamp queen, bitch ;]

Snapshot_20140504_25_zpsabeec063.jpg

lol... my halloween costume was a vampire. i think i make an awesome vampire, i already have the pale as fuck skin.

I know you're that type of girl because for a moment you were seriously considering moving to another country to be with a stranger you met on the internet who you can clearly tell is bad news, but you were going to do it anyway. No rational 28 year old actually behaves like that. You really shouldn't need to "try so hard" to stay away from him, it's literally not rocket science. You've realised it yourself. Only reason you posted this thread really is to brag about how you fell for this yummy guy, everyone look at him!! You didn't really want any help you just wanted people to reinforce your bad choices. And yes you're not the only one here who's liked someone they shouldn't have, but we all grew out of that when we were like 16, I'd have thought most of us would have gone past that when we reached our late 20s.

Also no one has mentioned it, but let's assume this guy is actually an alright dude and pretty chill, it's kinda weird and neckbeardy of you to post his pictures on an outside forum for everyone to judge, especially if he's already taken. I don't know how I'd feel if someone posted pictures of my gf on an MLP forum or some shit and went on about how freaking hot she was. That's just weird dude.

aaaand now about a billion lines have been crossed at once

getting a little uppity there considering some of the shit youve posted on this forum homie

I know you're that type of girl because for a moment you were seriously considering moving to another country to be with a stranger you met on the internet who you can clearly tell is bad news, but you were going to do it anyway.

you just know from her forum post asking for advice

you just know

No rational 28 year old actually behaves like that.

she hasn't "behaved" at all, you condescending fucking prick, that's why she's on this forum asking for input

You really shouldn't need to "try so hard" to stay away from him, it's literally not rocket science. You've realised it yourself. Only reason you posted this thread really is to brag about how you fell for this yummy guy, everyone look at him!! You didn't really want any help you just wanted people to reinforce your bad choices. And yes you're not the only one here who's liked someone they shouldn't have, but we all grew out of that when we were like 16, I'd have thought most of us would have gone past that when we reached our late 20s.

Cut him a break he's 16. I did some reaaaaalllly cringey shit when I was 16 (I'm sure we all did). Anyway it's hard to tell a 16 year old to man-up because their definition of a man is grossly exaggerated and badly influenced. It's this kinda advice that puts people in redpill territory. Man up is such a horrible phrase anyway, it directly perpetuates the idea that men aren't allowed to have feelings, emotions or social problems. Instead they are supposed to "man up" and "just deal with it", and this is why we have such poor mental health amongst our males, because they're not allowed to verbally offload their emotions in anyway or seek advice, they're somehow supposed to know all the answers without ever being taught them. Traditional values of masculinity are really easy to misinterpet and you end up with all sorts of fucked up boys that grow up into the fucked up men that the next generation of boys idolize.

fuck you

Also no one has mentioned it, but let's assume this guy is actually an alright dude and pretty chill, it's kinda weird and neckbeardy of you to post his pictures on an outside forum for everyone to judge, especially if he's already taken. I don't know how I'd feel if someone posted pictures of my gf on an MLP forum or some shit and went on about how freaking hot she was. That's just weird dude.

L0L

yeah keep telling yourself that if a girl somehow found you attractive enough to want to tell all of her friends on a yugioh forum that you were hitting on her that you would feel

1) creeped out
2) not flattered

as if you knew anything about her sexuality or what would make this guy attractive to her

i was going to go through your post history and dig up some embarrassing stuff but i don't need to, everyone will just know what i'm talking about when i say her posting this thread isn't a tenth as insane as half of the shit you've posted on here

on a different private forum i'll bet there's this exact thread

but from pikaman's perspective

their version of cromat is some indian dude though

edit: his username, not his ethnicity u racist fucks

Actually I'm not even going to bother getting into a full fledged argument cos it's actually just a waste of time, but explain to me how the quoted post has any relevance to what I said in this thread? I actually would have given this chick a total pass if she was like 16 or 18 or whatever, but at 28 IN MY OPINION I don't think its acceptable behaviour to even /consider/ this situation (and this guy) at all.

Also in response to your question, yes I would actually be totally creeped out and not flattered. Is that so hard for you to imagine? Don't pretend to know how I'd behave.

Idec that you warned me, I haven't read the rules properly so I idk which ones I broke but I wasn't harassing her in any way or using any kind of fucked up language. Like you probably got emotional I insulted your friend or whatever and that's understandable; but you need to realise I would have said the exact same words regardless of who posted them, idc she doesn't get a free pass because she's a grill or because she is friends with a lot of people here or because she's older than me. You know I'm not all about that life.

Don't pretend to know how I'd behave.

Pretty hypocritical

Klevis, this is honest advice, but I feel like every thread you post in you dig yourself into a deeper hole. Like you're actually condescending Byte when really you have no right to. She hasn't even done anything, she's just lamenting over her situation and wanted to talk to it to people over the internet. Not like she bought the plane ticket. So back off

edit: Who do you think you are saying people should grow out of making mistakes in their 20s? How old are you? Is your life perfectly in order? I sincerely doubt it after reading some of your threads

You're lucky frogman got here first. You would've been gone until this blew over if it were up to me. 

klevis you are just being a stupid piece of shit cunt and i hate you and i would ban you right now if it wasn't funny how stupid you are and i dont use punctuation vote for me kotf 2015 ash suck vote scumwood byte if you want a cock let me know and ill fuck you for free actually no i want you to call me vamp daddy and you will drink my cum instead of blood because you are my vampire bitch forever

-pouncer

retro reference

i'm so glad i'm so far removed from this part of society.

this thread is sad.

the destruction of culture has passed.

i forget people are irrational humans with a lack of perspective.

enjoy, but don't bite the hand that feeds you.

it's fine though. we'll all be dead soon anyway, unless you're not.

this is really fucking deep

also byte is not my friend (well thats not true, every duelist is my friend) but like i literally dont know her you are the last person that i ever need to be told that im being blinded by emotions by. your post was actually just stupid enough to make the only staff member that had any support or respect for u smash you publicly like this, no personal vendettas needed

how did i miss this?

make him acknowledge you as the vampire queen 

I already am the vamp queen, bitch ;]
Snapshot_20140504_25_zpsabeec063.jpg

lol... my halloween costume was a vampire. i think i make an awesome vampire, i already have the pale as fuck skin.

5/10
would bang if tipsy

I was a douchey 17 year old neckbeard fedora wearer who liked anime too much and thought he was gods gift to atheism because he read the god delusion. Girl "falls in love" with me because I could make funny anime jokes and called her pretty; queue most horrible abusive relationship ever 10/10 won't do it again. God fucking dammit I hated my high school years they were all just full of cringe.

what

what is

what is this

not sure if best post 2015 or most cringeworthy

also def higher than 5 imo :\

Also no one has mentioned it, but let's assume this guy is actually an alright dude and pretty chill, it's kinda weird and neckbeardy of you to post his pictures on an outside forum for everyone to judge, especially if he's already taken. 

All hail the neckbeard queen

neckbeard_zpsjasguwl4.png