The Amazing Spiderman 2
Spiderman 3

is how they should be ranked

FIX'D

Fix'd

this is fair compromise, non???

No, Both amazing movies sucked

+mmf    23367
the first one was fine before they started making the same mistakes in amazing 2 that they did in 3. sam raimi 1 might still be better but its definitely a thinner margin than between, like, amazing 1 and amazing 2 or raimi 3 and anything

+mmf    23367
and i am with isaac tobey maguire is overrated as shit in both roles, i am not sure anyone who sees amazing 1 before the sam raimi trilogy would ever favor maguire as spiderman or as parker
  • Upvote 1

+mmf    23367
although spiderman 1 does have the advantage over amazing series by doing the norman osbourn green goblin in an actually compelling way. dane dehaan could have been so great as a james franco style hobgoblin imo but in amazing spiderman 2 they decided that writing villains well was just too much time and money and effort to be worth so they threw away the buildup for daddy norman and gave dehaan the fucking venom treatment TT

Bazoo    5678

I found so many scenes laughable in Amazing Spider-Man 1 overall just reeked of tween bullshit

Spiderman 3 I used to dislike but I gained more appreciation of it as per Ammit. Even the goth peter scene I started to understand the meaning behind--it is laughable to make heroes like Spiderman into dark, entrenched characters when they do not fit. There needs to be comic relief as well. I thought the message was ahead of its time. Does that make it a good movie? No, but you understand its context and maybe understand why Raimi needed it to be bad

• Upvote 4

+mmf    23367
also i had never thought about spiderman 3 like that but if thats true ill start ranking it higher on my list
  • Upvote 1

Too bad this deal wasn't made sooner in the filming of Civil War. At this rate we'll probably only get a cameo or a scene or 2 at most.

Will be great to see him in Infinity War though, he'll probably be a central character in that.

Hopefully this 3rd reboot of the franchise will be good too, but another retelling of his origin story will get boring quickly. Maybe like a 5 min recap before showing the more cheerful Spidey everyone prefers.

Justin.    734
It's not unheard of to reshoot scenes. Plus I'm pretty sure Civil War is in early development right now so I wouldn't be surprised with them revising the script.

There's also rumors going around that Sony is looking for an African-American or Latino actor to be the next Spider-Man, but I would only take that with a grain of salt.

+greasy thug    18941

it makes sense considering that ultimate spiderman is black and if sony tried another reboot, it's something that's easier to start with

never heard of a latino spiderman tho

confuse ray    4211

it makes sense considering that ultimate spiderman is black and if sony tried another reboot, it's something that's easier to start with

it would bring my peoples great joy

fake    4788

HOPE

DANGLES ON A STRING

is how they should be ranked

FIX'D

Fix'd

so let me slip away???

so, let me slip away

[spoiler]

2 = 1

I found so many scenes laughable in Amazing Spider-Man 1 overall just reeked of tween bullshit

it is laughable to make heroes like Spiderman into dark, entrenched characters when they do not fit. There needs to be comic relief as well.  

symbiote  [/spoiler]

Go through every single Spiderman and there probably will be one. If there's a Spiderman thats an anthropomorphic pig then there's probably a Latino.

+mmf    23367
doc ock spiderman best spiderman

Arshen    3893

Peter Park was ultimate Spider-Man until he died and Miles Morales, a black hispanic, claimed the name.  

Not sure if Miles in the MCU would be the starting Spider-Man would be a good thing. Part of what made Miles' run fun to read was looming feeling of big shoes to fill. 

Kahu    2418

Inb4 they use Civil War to kill Garfield's Peter, then cast someone as Morales to use in all future Spidey movies.

Ammit    5159

Too bad this deal wasn't made sooner in the filming of Civil War. At this rate we'll probably only get a cameo or a scene or 2 at most.

Will be great to see him in Infinity War though, he'll probably be a central character in that.

Hopefully this 3rd reboot of the franchise will be good too, but another retelling of his origin story will get boring quickly. Maybe like a 5 min recap before showing the more cheerful Spidey everyone prefers.

filming isn't starting til april 

harig07    2058

There are two half latino Spidermen (I guess that makes a whole latino?) as far as I'm aware. Miles Morales (Ultimate Spidey) is half-black half-hispanic, bitten by spider gets powers blah blah. Much younger than PP was when he got his powers. He neglects his powers at first wanting nothing to do with them, then sees PP dying and feels guilty thinking he could have saved him. Eventually he accidentally kills his crazy crook uncle which he then also feels guilty about. I don't know exactly how Miles would fit into MCU, I assume they're more likely to go with Peter Parker as the current MCU roster is still in its infancy and it would necessitate a huge time-gap to bring Miles into the mix. Literally the only reason why they would is to create a stir about a non-white Spiderman (that isn't to say that would be the only good thing about MM but their only incentive to use him would be if blackspanic Spidey created more buzz than PP already does).

The other one is Miguel O'Hara (Spiderman 2099), a half-hispanic half-Irish guy who becomes like the future Spiderman of Earth-928 or something. I doubt he would appear in MCU for a number of reasons. I don't know too much about this incarnation (I think corrupt company extorts Miguel -> freak accident -> Spidey), at face value I'd imagine it's a Batman Beyond kind of thing sans the expired-hero-turned-mentor aspect. Costume looks cool (Miles' looks dope too).

I mean there's an Indian Spiderman if MCU ever wants to give me a shout.

NB96    813

i know it wont happen but i still wanna request this guy be put in the next film for nostalgia's sake

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i63-GegZIMo[/media]

i had many a terrifying nightmare about him as a child

harig07    2058

To have Carnage alone would be amazing, fuck even a decent Venom film. I'd jizz rainbows if Toxin ever showed up.