mmf

twitter

+mmf    23484
z7cFarq.jpg
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

+mmf    23484
p much just posting this so bodan can have fun with it but the mental disorder shit pissed me off so i might go find his old posts about depression too

+Paraliel+    8030
Yes because the only reason people could disagree with Twitter is because of peer pressure.

You are literally the most irrelevant skid mark on society and every single post you make is just a continuing reason why you should fuck off with the rest of your cheating friends in YGO. Bodan may not have had a good reason to ban you but I sure as hell wish you were banned.

PS if you want to get bitchy at someone for calling you a spic and then you decide to take a shot at someone's mental health behind their back good luck in the future. By the way, try and find me IRL and say anything about my mental health. Please I dare you, you waste of oxygen.
  • Upvote 2

+mmf    23484
turn up the fuckin heat

»rap tap    20154
"juice me" is code for "lmao get stabbed lil nigga"

Grimey    8113

frogman, you really need to charge your phone.

he likes to live life on the edge

as u can see by the super edgy thread he posted

• Upvote 1

+mmf    23484
the fuckin edgiest

+mmf    23484
i mean idk "twitter is a piece of shit" is probably one of the least controversial opinions on dgz atm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»Tygo    14119

Anyone else just glad this subforum is being used again for something other than RAIN's illustrious music career?

+mmf    23484

denis uses android :(

I TOLD U I WAS FUCKIN EDGY IDK WAT ELSE U WANT
  • Upvote 6

+mmf    23484
if i wanted to make this personal i would have just banned him as a social experiment to see if anyone would actually care if a mod banned twitter over the most obviously personal vendetta imaginable

+mmf    23484
then id ban u too nigga u think u hard cus u got a metapod avatar i been evolved from that
  • Upvote 1

+mmf    23484
NOW ITS PERSONAL
  • Upvote 1

+mmf    23484
but of course u dont say anything about gojira smashing me and that was like 3 times as hard of a smash as the op how is that consistent

»ACP    33416

I don't see what everyone's problem with Twitter is. When was the last time he made an awful post? He just seems like another ygo player to me. The only reason people are giving him so much shit is because Bodan and apparently Frogman don't like him and his friends.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Wumbologist    14204

frogman's posting style is starting to get annoying, but i guess he's gotta keep farming that rep somehow. 

cromat posts this and no one has a problem:

[spoiler]dJMrSRk.png  [/spoiler]

twitter posts basically the same thing and suddenly there's a problem:

[spoiler] jgZopni.png [/spoiler]

then a few posts later 3 people neg twitter for making a post that was literally just cheering for one of his friends. yup no bias or anything here! 

i can't figure out why it's so difficult for some of you to grasp why it was a bad idea to quote 902's post, if we're assuming 902's post had some potentially incriminating information in it. mason's post was basically saying "why did you post this here? that might not be a good idea!" but at the same time by quoting 902's post he essentially re-posted the information that incriminating information. 

then twitter gets responses like "Twitter you are literally the dumbest person on the planet" and "because people quote posts to respond to them." not sure if this is breaking news, but you can actually quote a post and delete the text in the quote box, just leaving the poster's name and post time OR just make a simple post that said "hey 902 it might not be a good idea to post that. maybe you should edit your post." doing either of those would prevent the potentially incriminating information from being posted a second time. 

also bravo for sitting on that pm for like 12 hours trying to decide the best way to score some more green points for yourself.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

+mmf    23484
idk much about why he and bodan hate each other other than the fact that they do

i only made a big deal out of this bc the mental disorder shit struck a nerve w me and i think a collective two sentences across two posts that were completely benign and imo in no way provocative in the tacoma thread got him to send me that. if it really looks like i was baiting him with "mason can edit out the quote too" or whatever ill feel p bad but the pm really made it seem like he was just looking to rag on mason and got pissed when people didnt get behind him. and fuck off i would have gotten just as pissed at cromat if he had sent me that shitstain of a pm too
  • Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8030

frogman's posting style is starting to get annoying, but i guess he's gotta keep farming that rep somehow. 

cromat posts this and no one has a problem:

[spoiler]dJMrSRk.png  [/spoiler]

twitter posts basically the same thing and suddenly there's a problem:

[spoiler] jgZopni.png [/spoiler]

then a few posts later 3 people neg twitter for making a post that was literally just cheering for one of his friends. yup no bias or anything here! 

i can't figure out why it's so difficult for some of you to grasp why it was a bad idea to quote 902's post, if we're assuming 902's post had some potentially incriminating information in it. mason's post was basically saying "why did you post this here? that might not be a good idea!" but at the same time by quoting 902's post he essentially re-posted the information that incriminating information. 

then twitter gets responses like "Twitter you are literally the dumbest person on the planet" and "because people quote posts to respond to them." not sure if this is breaking news, but you can actually quote a post and delete the text in the quote box, just leaving the poster's name and post time OR just make a simple post that said "hey 902 it might not be a good idea to post that. maybe you should edit your post." doing either of those would prevent the potentially incriminating information from being posted a second time. 

also bravo for sitting on that pm for like 12 hours trying to decide the best way to score some more green points for yourself.

I may like Omar, but I am also one for keeping games clean. I was asking why he would post something like that, also trying to confirm that you aren't supposed to do that and I don't need you telling me what isn't and is a bad idea to post. It's a bad idea to cheat, even though Omar didn't, so how about thaT?

Like I know you came in here to defend your friend Twitter because he can't defend himself, but come on now. I'm not allowed to call out cheating now? I'm not allowed to say people posted something dumb? Fuck off Wumbo.

And no I don't dislike Twitter because he insulted Bodan or whatever the fuck because I could care less. Twitter's been a dickbag to me since I came on the site, why should I change my opinion of him because "wahhh somebody negged his posts". I don't fucking care.

I had the same problem with Cromat's post, there is no issue with me quoting what 902 said.

• Downvote 3