Matt Bishop

YCS Chicago Apr 10-12 2015

Justin.    735

I'm looking for ulti Fire Fist stuff (TKing, Bear, Tenki, etc.), different language would be cool, also looking for foreign Nekroz cards.

STILL NEEDING :(

also what else is going on near Rosemont/Chicago this weekend im tryna get TURNT

TPoe has dem tenkis brahhhh

Matt Bishop    2369

For those that were wondering before, Uber is active in Chicago.  I took it to and from the Cubs game today, and was about a 20 minute ride each way only $11 and $13 respectively.

There is also a blue train line that you can take from the airport for like $5, that will take you to a station in Rosemont, which from what I understand is really close to the convention center/hotels in the area.  The Rosemont station is only 1-2 stops away from the airport as well so it is quite quick, but would still be much cheaper than any cab that you'd take from an airport.

• Upvote 2

itswhatever    3286

Bj WHY

i will live the dream that you could not, no more heavy rain :^)

I have 3 ulti bear and tenki, nerd. 

McGinty    290

Is anyone looking to buy a Nekroz deck the day before the event?

Kanade    1595

If anyone has a 94 Grey spellground they are looking to move hit me up. Might be interested depending on price and condition.

Justin.    735
I'll be in there around 9pm tonight. Anyone else staying in the DoubleTree? Also, does anyone know of anybody that's going to be there Thursday that has foreign cards to swap, preferably French?

Sanjura    6725
So supposedly Konami has been contacting the VIPs via email, I haven't gotten shit from them. Has anyone else?

imfake    3

I'll be staying at the double tree as well. I wish i had another person to stay with me so i didn't have to dip even farther into my budget.

Kanade    1595

Can anyone help me out? I need a place to crash from Friday - Sunday night.

I'll be staying at the double tree as well. I wish i had another person to stay with me so i didn't have to dip even farther into my budget.

• Upvote 4

imfake    3

I obviously don't mind lol. I mean i got my 4th person for the hotel now it would be up to this guy if he wants to stay with a bunch of randoms at a hotel for a couple of days.