Matt Bishop

YCS Chicago Apr 10-12 2015

Matt Bishop    2377

I'll be going :)

I'll probably stay near to the convention center, but I think I may try to go a bit early to take in some Chicago life while I'm there, since I absolutely LOVE Chicago.

902    1773

I believe I'm going to this! I hear the 150th is coming soon.

• Upvote 4

biki    567

tempted to come to this, although i dont know if i should wait for the 150th

Matt Bishop    2377

The 150th is coming soon, I'll be interested in where it will be, and looking forward to that provided it is in North America.  If it is in Europe, I would potentially try to go, but it would obviously be easier if they were to have it in NA.

Plsnobully    776

Oh oh oh, if I can get people to go with me I'm going to make this. I'm probably flying out of Newark.

»Digbick    7263

if i go, will anyone be willing to lend me a nekro deck????

Sanjura    6663

going and this time NO FUCKING SUICIDE BOMBERS WILL TOUCH ME time to top

Damn, flights are killer right now. Luckily, the Hilton that's connected to the convention center is apparently minutes from the airport and they have a shuttle. Now....where is this Giordano's place that I keep hearing so much about? Also, anyone have any flight/hotel deal suggestions? I can't seem to flight many flights under $300, most being way more. 

Sanjura    6663

a quick google search shows me flights being cheap as fuck >___>, i found one for spirit airlines for $79 lol, and US Airways/American/United are 170ish.

• Upvote 1

Elvis Vu    101

hopefully i can go~ which hotel is most people looking to stay at? :O

+Urthor    10229

L'Hôtel âu Párker Robinson's couch

biki    567

The 150th is coming soon, I'll be interested in where it will be, and looking forward to that provided it is in North America.  If it is in Europe, I would potentially try to go, but it would obviously be easier if they were to have it in NA.

Id prefer for it to be na i want to come visit you peeps again :P

TINA FEY    700

L'Hôtel âu Párker Robinson's couch

First of all: Parker lives in Indianapolis.  Second: Elvis, I'll be begging Ball/RJ/Dirk for a couch/floor so BACK OFF THAT'S WHERE I'M CRASHING.  :mad:  ;)

Speaking of...

hey, Ball/RJ/Dirk.....................................

• Upvote 2

»Noelle    5848

sean you arent getting yourself far away from your most likely in the closet award with posts like those lmao

nah im playing

also theres a decent chance ill end up being at this tournament actually 

baller    402

I'll be going :)

I'll probably stay near to the convention center, but I think I may try to go a bit early to take in some Chicago life while I'm there, since I absolutely LOVE Chicago.

</3

a quick google search shows me flights being cheap as fuck >___>, i found one for spirit airlines for $79 lol, and US Airways/American/United are 170ish.

I'm flying out of CA, which is far more expensive sadly. The cheapest flights are on Thurs-Mon for like 250-300 but they're times are awful and personally don't work with my schedule. I've flown Spirit once and I got raped by their searches and whatnot flying to Vegas for Worlds in 2013. They took a couple of my cards and put them through those substance scanners. It wasn't even the TSA for the airport, just for that area particularly monitored by Spirit. Plus, their aircrafts are late and often trashy.

Plsnobully    776
I might be staying at the Marriott if I can get a friend or two to split a room. So if all works out I might have a couch to spare.

SQUIDS~    381
I might be going to Chicago for college in the fall so checking out the city while losing at ygo could be cool

Plsnobully    776

If anybody is interesting in splitting a room with me and someone else, PM me. I'm looking into hotel prices and locations now.

I promise you won't be bullied.

• Upvote 1