{Valkryia} Envoy

A Lost Wanderer From DNF..

Why hello there. I am {Valkryia} Envoy, many people call me Envoy or Luke. Doesn't matter to me. 

So, why am I here? I am here because recently in DNF there has been a ''Member vs. Staff'' war. This has really affected the forums and brought a new side to DNF I've never seen before. I have been on DNF for about half a year and I have around 1,220 posts. Concluding the fact that I ''loved'' DNF, I have seeked out to this forum. This does not mean I leafed DNF, I have just opened my eyes a bit.

Okay, so blah blah, the boring stuff; How about I share my Dueling Experiences? Been on DN for a year now with various accounts but now my main account is my {Valkryia} Envoy account:

[spoiler] J2NEjfB.png [/spoiler]

Don't mind the ratio. I use to test in rated. I am a Deck Maker, being a retired staff on one deck garage and a current owner of a deck garage on Dueling Network Forums. I am a passionate Ruling Expert. So, yeah that's the duelist side.

So Beside Yu-Gi-Oh, what do I do? Juding my profile and sig, you must have guessed I am a huge Bruce Lee fan, currently DNF's  number one fanatic. I do practice Martial arts, and watch his movies and the odd time, cosplay him. I watch anime (Don't worry) but I prefer reading manga. Tokyo Ghoul & Death Note are the best mangas and animes in my opinion.

Anything else? Well, I am a passionate poster on any forum really..so yeah... ;)

PS: My sig contains 3 images even though the recommended amount is 2. Will I get a warning? Just in DNF you can have up 5 so, bit confused.

Ciasso ~

-Envoy

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 37

773 202 LUNA    2910

i don't think your signature is necessarily rule-breaking but you may want to tone it down regardless

i would personally recommend the bottom image (or top image w/bruce lee) with no additional text but that's just me

+rei+    35037
whats your day job?
  • Upvote 4

»PSK    4454

Do you play yugioh irl? I don't recall ever encountering a luke marsh/marshall

»PSK    4454

you use your real name as your skype username

Byte    1019

you can put a spoiler tag in your sig, so you can keep everything but tone it down. i recommend one sig showing, and the rest spoilered.

• Upvote 1

Candela    546

there's like no point in spoilering a signature though; not like anyone is going to click it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»lo fi    2611

there's like no point in spoilering a signature though; not like anyone is going to click it

The links are annoying, but the signatures are even worse.

Byte    1019

those who are curious will click, those who don't will be glad they don't have to scroll down so much just to read the next post (and get pissed off at having to do so)

Also if you want a new DGZ sig, i can make you one? I know bruce lee is important to you, and i don't have much practice with using real characters but I'll be willing to give it a shot.

So, any requests/idea on what you want?

(also i can do small animations, like fade outs, banner rolls etc etc.)

Candela    546

The links are annoying, but the signatures are even worse.

no yeah I mean just get rid of the excess completely since no one's going to click a spoiler

Dischord    28

Isn't that the point? To get rid of it?

Squiddy    9173

ive never under stood why every 12 year old on dn has that AWFUL {duelist} (falcon) [penis] ! ! clan thingy in front of their name, every time i  get paired vs one of them they are the most obnoxious person ever! i swear its one the the things that piss me off the most. OP, ARE YOU 12?!?!1

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 1

+Paraliel+    8035

ive never under stood why every 12 year old on dn has that AWFUL {duelist} (falcon) [penis] ! ! clan thingy in front of their name, every time i  get paired vs one of them they are the most obnoxious person ever! i swear its one the the things that piss me off the most. OP, ARE YOU 12?!?!1

!!! {dgz} squidward

• Upvote 5