+scuzzlebutt    23563

that combo works for any rank 4 centric deck tho, not understanding petqwe's post because bw doesn't really excel at rank 4 spam unlike other decks

yes they do...? 3 bora 3 shura 3 kris

that combo works for any rank 4 centric deck tho, not understanding petqwe's post because bw doesn't really excel at rank 4 spam unlike other decks

yes they do...? 3 bora 3 shura 3 kris

bora is really the only bw you could spam. Kris is opt and Shura needs to kill things in battle. I also hope you're not confusing excelling with being able

+scuzzlebutt    23563
if u have 3 bora 3 shura 3 kris 3 whirl in ur deck that thing is piss easy to summon lol

+scuzzlebutt    23563
bw was literally a rank 4 deck before gale went back to 3. weve been dropping kochi without much debate so far but if that cyber dragon thing is legal for instance we probably play kochi without complaint
  • Upvote 3

~Deadborder~    5156

while this may not affect how the deck plays here for a while

we do know now that crow will be making an appearance in arc-v, and with that opens the possibility for new blackwings

especially given that anime decks of recent have had their cards comparably buffed

leon;    14

i feel like zephyros has been really underwhelming lately. like he makes cool plays with whirlwind/fiendish/blizzard but honestly i just don't get him in the graveyard that often because i rarely search him from whirlwind.

thoughts?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

mercurial `    222

any time that i draw into zephyros, or get zephyros, it seems like i win the game, because he just opens up so many different plays and options, between being able to recycle kaluts or whatever in tandem with blizzard, setting up icarus to get him to the grave, or making a solid rank 4 with him + bora/kris, i think that he is too versatile a card to not play, even if you arent seeing him. 

Basically, if you dont see him, you are seeing the other cards you need to keep you in the game, whether that be the kaluts/gales to get rid of threats, or our s/t to get deeper into your deck/maintain board presence. I just think that zephyros has the most versatile, simple interactions with other cards in your deck and you simply just get too much value out of him to justify cutting him. 

• Upvote 1

leon;    14

are you searching him very often? that could be my problem - i will have to try in the next couple days and see. 

mercurial `    222

I mean, i wouldnt say that im searching frequently, its just that I would prefer to have him in my deck as an option and that the versatility of such a card is so great that you cant really consider cutting him. I would honestly cut a gale before i cut zephyros, and it would take a serious amount of convincing for you to tell me that i should cut gale to 2 because the card is just that strong. 

• Upvote 1

Nice to see another blackwing player excited to be playing!!!! 

i've been running this about a week with different changes

3 kris

3 Shura

3 Kalut

3 Bora

2 Gale

2 Blizzard

1 Pinoko

1 Zephyros

3 Whirldwind

2 Pot of duality

2 mystical space

1 raigeki

1 mind control 

1 allure 

1 cards of bad feather( idunno card is somethings but most of the times i would prefer mirror or fiendish)

3 Icarus

2 Anti Spell Fragance

2 Fiendish Chain

1 solemn warning

1 vanity's

1 bottomless 

1 compulsory.

I like my ratios except the blackfeather prolly will be getting the boot. main runs really good, my extra is lot different since mine doens't really synchro lv 8....... 

1 blackrose

2 nothing

1 joe

1 blackarmor master

1 goyo

1 armor wing

1 caster

1 exciton  

1 cowboy

1 ice(winged beast bro)

1 rhasody 

1 silent ark

1 abyss dweller 

1 master key beetle

i have found out blizzard just doens't cut it anymore, a good player how to play against blackwing and a crucial maxxcc or veiler on your comback is devastating. also good players play around icarus so easy that i think mirror force is actually neeed. anti spell slows them down if they let us go first, if we go second  i have mystical pot to assure that bw + whirldwind open. any suggestions? 

i know the deck can steal some matches out of no where. 

mercurial `    222

why did you post the exact same reply in two different threads...? O.o

http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=164906&p=3936873 

anyway here is my reply to that. lets spur the discussion of blackwings though. i think the deck has a lot of potential in this foramt. 

leon;    14

what are people doing against tellarknights? they are one of the deck's hardest matchups imo. grinding through backrow with icarus and mst seems to help but with deneb, they are one of the only decks that can match blackwings in a constant stream of plusses.

also i'm REALLY liking mind control. helps seal games by attacking around a dante or taking something to synch/xyz with (we have lv1, 2, and 3 tuners). 

i don't like playing two obsidian joe but i feel like i am going into him so often that i need to. are other people going with 1 or 2?

captainameowica    3770

icarus is strong against satellarknight, as is delta crow. if you can lock them with anti spell fragrance then follow up with delta crow you win the game right there most probably

what are people doing against tellarknights? they are one of the deck's hardest matchups imo. grinding through backrow with icarus and mst seems to help but with deneb, they are one of the only decks that can match blackwings in a constant stream of plusses.

also i'm REALLY liking mind control. helps seal games by attacking around a dante or taking something to synch/xyz with (we have lv1, 2, and 3 tuners). 

i don't like playing two obsidian joe but i feel like i am going into him so often that i need to. are other people going with 1 or 2?

1 joe 1 master and 2 nothing. that's basically what u mean. the 2003 attack one sucks so much i havn't dropped him once.  once i get out of work i will test some games and post my most updated build. mind control is insane lol i don't know why people are not running it.