Carbon

Is This Gay?

ggggg    3610

>2015

>not getting your dick sucked by poly couples

• Upvote 7

Grimey    8112

I was about 90% certain that cody's post was going to be "hey want to have a 3some w/ me and my gf????"

Forlum    9162
I for one prefer it when I can sit in the corner, maybe catch up on some current events, pretend to be watching/into it if my bitch is like honey watch me get plowed by this minority hobo but then after a second raise my paper back up and brush up on whats down in kiev but thats just me

Takes off a lot of pressure to perform and makes me sound smarter at parties. Does that sound gay?

Living Legend    3798

yes you're gay for even having the thought break up with your gf and start frequenting your cities homosex meetup spots

• Upvote 4

harig07    2058

Go for it Carbon, threesomes with two guys isn't gay of course it isn't gay are you gay no so it's not gay duh

You can do cool shit like high five and cuddle and talk about Kendrick's new album and play Super Smash Bros just as you normally would except you can do it while you're dicking a girl that's super cool like the ultimate bro experience I mean how many times have you been doing boring shit with your bros and thought this would be so much better if I could dick a girl well that's what a threesome with another guy is like

Of course it isn't gay you're gay for saying it's gay are you gay if yes then fuck it go for a threesome with three guys if no then fuck it go for a threesome with three guys because that's not gay just say no homo and it's all good

FYI if a guy gives you head but you close your eyes and pretend it's a girl it isn't gay either + guys are likely to give better handjobs than girls so win win win right

Ffs Carbon just do it you silly sausage unless it's gay then don't do it w/e

• Upvote 3

nathanial swank    7455

just moved in with my non serious gf guys

just had my second child with my non serious wife, still not sure if I want to commit, any advice guys?

[spoiler]Peter-Jacobson-the-House-Conference-dr-c[/spoiler]

• Upvote 1