• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
lo fi

DG Dungeons and Dragons

75 posts in this topic

The group I'm running at home is going to be 6 players, but I'm balancing encounters for any number of players between 4 and 6, so I'm looking to get somewhere in that range.

@Gojira, does the time I mentioned work for you?

Let's handle sign-ups like a mafia game. Let me know if you're in and I'll edit this post

Player List:

1. Sophocles

2. Francis J Underwood

3. Gojira

4. Parallelogram

Unconfirmed: Juan, Audio

I'm down for at least one session to see if we can get a fun group together

Fri-Sat is fine, on the condition that it's between 2 to 6-7, otherwise it's not really doable for me.

If you can't find a way to make that fit feel free to drop me, I already have my fix with my own campaign so no biggie

@Juan 5E is probably the simplest D&D edition to pick up so don't worry

I cant play because im dming 2 parties and playing in another but I wouldnt mind watching if its at a reasonable hour for us euro trash

Assuming sites like roll20 allow you to watch games i honestly have no idea since ive never played online

It looks like 2PM EST would be 9PM in Greece.

The group I'm running at home is going to be 6 players, but I'm balancing encounters for any number of players between 4 and 6, so I'm looking to get somewhere in that range.

Let's handle sign-ups like a mafia game. Let me know if you're in and I'll edit this post

Player List:

1. Sophocles

never played before but sign me up 

Player List:

1. Sophocles

2. Francis J Underwood

I'm free fridays after 3:30 central/GMT-6

Also free saturdays

if those times don't work, i can work with another schedule probably

Does 2PM EST (1PM Central) Saturday work?

Im in and will try to make the time work consistently

I could be down for this.

I could be down for this.

I'll mark you down as a maybe, let me know when you decide.

also @Jc, I wouldnt be able to start til weekend of 25th because of prior plans, if everyone wants to start sooner feel free to go w/o me

How long would sessions be?

From my experience, sessions are at least 3 hours long but can be anywhere from 3-6 hours long.

Yeah, 4 is good. I was waiting a bit since Paraliel said he wasn't going to be ready. I'm going to try to figure out how roll20 works in the meantime.

If you have your character sheet done, PM me. I'll send out messages to make sure everyone is still on board once I get the basics of roll20 figured out.

Did this ever pan out? I'm a forever-DM and I'm interested in running a campaign with the guys here.

My preffered games are Call of Cthulu, Dragon Age, D&D 3.5 and 5e. We can set up sessions any weekday

I'd be happy to teach/coach newer players. Pm me/reply here if any of this sounds good.

I've still got my IRL campaign going on and I'm a bit busy to do anything on the side atm, but come end of June I have time to either play or run a few one-off adventures

Alright, I might be able to run an adventure or two if there's still people who want to play.

Currently I'm in CES (GMT+2) so that means a time around 8-9 pm (4-5 pm EST) seems most doable. I can manage most days since its the summer provided I don't have any prior committments.

so for the first time i'm actually fully planning out a city for one of my campaigns instead of just having general ideas of what exists there and wew lad this document is going to be like 50 pages i was not prepared to commit to this much

90% chance that the party leaves the city in the second session, right?

On 12/21/2016 at 10:08 PM, JC. said:

so for the first time i'm actually fully planning out a city for one of my campaigns instead of just having general ideas of what exists there and wew lad this document is going to be like 50 pages i was not prepared to commit to this much

90% chance that the party leaves the city in the second session, right?

The bard is ready get this show on the road