• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
fake

The Flash

230 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Gemstone Mine said:

thank god

Inb4 its something worse than a Speedster. Gonna be something too OP, in which case beating him wont make sense, or too underpowered to suspend disbelief

Or Barry will be nerfed to the point where the show will be avg villain v avg person 

I mean, the logical step is to round up another big dc villian to stand in for the speedsters, like legends rounded up savage for season 1. So I have hopes.

part of the problem is using a villian that hasn't been done before, most of the name brand villians are either already taken (ra's, luthors, deathstroke, brainiac, savage, thawne), or are too big and iconic to use (darkseid, joker, etc), so that's what has me worried is that I can't really think of another top tier villain to use, but I suppose there's one floating around somewhere.

part of me suspects it'll be an alien because they've swung that door wide open and they've been pushing supergirl crossovers pretty hard, but still.