fake

The Flash

NB96    809

They seem to make the villain more powerful in each new season but I just don't see how they're going to make The Thinker more of a threat than Savitar, Zoom or even the Reverse Flash. They already beat Gorilla Grodd tons of times now who has similar abilities. Also I would love if they removed filler from this season, even if it means reducing the overall number of episodes. It was a huge problem for season 2 in my opinion where I felt like they were dragging it out longer than it needed. They had episodes with Zoom but then switched to less interesting villains for an episode or two every now and then and I got tired of it. The Vandal Savage episode, or the Alien episode in season 3 for example, and if you don't watch Arrow or Supergirl you just have no idea wtf is going on.

Edited by NB96

+Gemstone Mine    2573

I mean, thus far, grodd's telepathy has imo been pretty underused, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt in how they're going to make it interesting. A bad guy doesn't need to be more powerful than his predecessor to be interesting (lets be honest here, highly unlikely savitar gets powercreeped for a while), he just needs to do something different.

Thus far, all flash villians have been focused on the flash (well, major ones anyways), thawne, zoom, savitar, all caused chaos as a second to messing with Barry. It'd be nice to get a big bad that just wants to fuck shit up  but the flash is in his way if they can make it interesting.

NB96    809

Just watched Season 4, Episode 9. The Thinker is a fresh and interesting villain, at last. Really liked the guy playing him, and the ending of this episode will surely lead to an interesting story. This could be the best season since season 1, just please don't fill the season with loads of throwaway episodes where they fight random metahumans. You have a really cool villain, please just use him for the entire remaining 13 episodes. I don't need to see any more Amunet.

Edited by NB96

+Gemstone Mine    2573

I actually like Amunet, and would like to see more of her. I also think the villian of the week style is what the flash does best, as long as each villian is related to the main villian (which seems to be where they're going, aside from Amunent, whose becoming a mini-boss), but unlike normal, a) each villian does relate to the boss in some ways (unlike say savitar who had the meta cult for literally no reason. They were just kinda there to give filler) and b) the boss shows up often enough to remind you that they are in fact the boss (something the thinker is doing way better than anyone but s1 thawne)

Other than that, season progressing well

+Gemstone Mine    2573

as far as the other 3 go:

only legends is doing well. Supergirl and Arrow just feel lost. There's no driving force, little tension, just personal drama. Supergirl's finally pulling out of it with the formal introduction of Reign, but arrow's just so boring right now. It might not have been if

they hadn't sabatoged Dig being the arrow literally in the same episode oliver passes the mantle, but they all kinds of fucked that up.