fake

The Flash

+Gemstone Mine    2599

i disagree with the brutality thing. What I think he's missing is the raw implacablility of savitar. Savitar was omnipresent throughout his season, and he could do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, and there wasn't a damn thing barry could do about it. That's really what i expected from the phrase 'meta serial killer that barry never caught', that cicada would kill often (like, weekly at least), and barry would be mostly helpless to stop him. Instead, we're nearly done with the season, he has a body count of like 5, and has been soundly beaten twice. Cicada just feels more like the one that got away rather than 'stop him or else', which is where the episodic villain thing comes in. There's no real tension to catch him other the fact that no one ever did it. I kinda expected a 'tensions rise as cicada stacks more and more bodies' type deal. And it's hard to imagine he has some super 'kill all metas at once' master plan that would add some tension, so idk what the real tension is supposed to be.

+Gemstone Mine    2599

arrow's ending with a short last season.

thank god they're finally putting old yeller down.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

»Tygo    14122

They did name drop next season's big bad but it brings a whole slew of new questions because

Red Death in the comics is a speedster who is the literal fusion of Batman and the Flash with the evil Batman's personality in control... so it's a character they literally can't even do properly? Why not just use a different name?

I hate this show and will watch it all the way to the end out of frustration.

Iris is still the worst actor I've ever seen outside of a power rangers villain.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Tygo said:

Iris is still the worst actor I've ever seen outside of a power rangers villain.

Are we sure she's never been in Power Rangers?

On 3/7/2019 at 0:29 PM, Tygo said:

They did name drop next season's big bad but it brings a whole slew of new questions because

Reveal hidden contents

I hate this show and will watch it all the way to the end out of frustration.

FWIW

they did introduce Batgirl and reference Batman

NB96    854

Chris Klein (the guy who plays Cicada) is shocking, how did they allow this guy to play the main villain all year? I thought it was just me who thought he was bad but I searched itmonline and there are many others who think this. To be fair it's more the directors fault, they should know his performances needed work early on and fix it. How can you air this shit.

If next year they don't make the Anti-Monitor look like he did in the original comic and instead base him on his Darkseid War look, I am out of the CW-verse forever. I can't keep watching this show just because I like Justice League when it has been getting worse year on year.

NB96    854
Posted (edited)

If they do Red Death it will just be another universe's Oliver Queen to coincide with his predictable death in the Crisis on Infinite Earth's show. Not that I know much about this villain since I didn't read his comic but they will find a way to fuck it up just like they did with Cicada, The Thinker, Savitar and Zoom.

Edited by NB96

NB96    854
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, NB96 said:

Chris Klein (the guy who plays Cicada) is shocking, how did they allow this guy to play the main villain all year? I thought it was just me who thought he was bad but I searched itmonline and there are many others who think this. To be fair it's more the directors fault, they should know his performances needed work early on and fix it. How can you air this shit.

If next year they don't make the Anti-Monitor look like he did in the original comic and instead base him on his Darkseid War look, I am out of the CW-verse forever. I can't keep watching this show just because I like Justice League when it has been getting worse year on year.

Actually I take the first part back it's unfair to call him a bad actor. He was perfectly fine as Orlin Dwyer when he was normal, it's just the ridiculous Batman-esque voice, the staring at the camera and the fact that he loses every fight and just flies away every time. I blame the directors they should have known it wasn't working and had him adjust his performance.

This season fucking sucked worse than The Last Jedi

Edited by NB96

»Tygo    14122

Dead Dwyer. No more shitty American Pie actors please.

NB96    854

I actually thought this weeks episode wasn't too bad but at this point the season can't be salvaged unless you-know-who turns out to be a badass.

»Tygo    14122

I have no hopes honestly. I think Nora is fucking adorable and it's about the only reason I'm still DVRing lol. 

• Upvote 1