fake

The Flash

Silver    960

iris is such a basic bitch

lololol

btw fucken great ep

i think this ep felt more DC than any other episode other than the tsunami one. grodd is amazing D:.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Faint    5619

i thought this ep sucked tbh

grodd is bad

Silver    960

i mean the way they had grodd talk was bad tbh

but the way he carried himself was pretty flawless.

Drewsifer    49

I think the way the general is portrayed is really awkward, to be honest. I can understand why they focus on the meta-humans, but having a character the show went out to say is so influential do not a whole lot feels really obscure. Hopefully they focus on him more in season 2.

IAmTheGreat    3772
I'm hoping they had Grodd speaking that way because of how Cisco said he's "still evolving". However having the Flashe's punches do nothing to him and being able to block his sonic punch seemed a little too unrealistic, however I'm not completely knowledgeable about Grodd's abilities and strengths

»Paxman    4776

Well it's kinda hard... technically no one should be able to dodge the Flash except other speedsters but they don't want him to be too imba (he is imba).

»Paxman    4776

Kinda?

No explanation on how Oliver got away from Nanda Parbat for long enough.

"Uhh yes, Ra's, I'm gonna go to Central City to do some spooky assassin stuff."

»Paxman    4776

Also I'm assuming Reverse Flash has gotta be the antagonist for more than one season, because if he's beaten by Ray Palmer's technology that's weak as balls.

»Paxman    4776
Will be interesting to see where they go from here. I'd have liked 2 seasons worth of build up for Zoom. The finale next week should've been where first indication of Wells being Zoom should've been. If he can already run faster than Zoom next week I'd be very disappointed.

Also based on the trailer it seems like they really wanna do Flashpoint but that could be great or a massive disaster.

LFN    3177

eh

probably going to be something like "oh i let myself get captured, barry allen, so that we can duke it out in the particle accelerator and trigger something and let me go home"

»Paxman    4776

Sorta, except the trailer I believe shows Barry talking to his mother in the past... which is why I keep thinking Flashpoint.

• Upvote 1

Kinda?

No explanation on how Oliver got away from Nanda Parbat for long enough.

"Uhh yes, Ra's, I'm gonna go to Central City to do some spooky assassin stuff."

I've not seen last night's arrow finale but I know from Facebook trailers etc I think Al-Sah-Him is a triple cross and in the latest flash he was just breaking character cos no one was watching.

»Paxman    4776
That's fine and I got that but I mean if he spent these episodes getting Ra's to trust him how does he just up and leave Parra?

Faint    5619

given the arrow finale, flashpoint is coming. no way will they let oliver get off happy

»Paxman    4776

No Flashpoint, but Eobard (current time) definitely changed the course of history somewhat. He will even end up changing the past.

[spoiler] Not entirely sure how time works in DC universes. If Zoom never existed post Eobard killing himself, shouldn't the existing timeline shift such that Barry's father is no longer in jail and Barry's mother is alive instantly? [/spoiler]

i'm thinking they'll do flashpoint when the tv universe is more fleshed out

[spoiler] what was the deal with Jay Garrick's helmet? [/spoiler]

Justin.    734
[spoiler]Yeah I don't get it. Since Eddie killed himself which caused Eobard to never be born, wouldn't the timeline just reset itself?[/spoiler]

+PSK    4309

[spoiler]if eddie kills himself, then eobard is never born, so eobard never travels into the past, so eddie doesn't have to kill himself, so eobard is born, so eobard travels into the past, so eddie kills himself...... In any case, I think eddie's body being dragged into the worm hole will be of importance for reverse flash to come back.[/spoiler]

They literally just played out the grandfather paradox LOL.

Let's see how DC sort this out. The body falling back in to the wormhole has significant relevance though.

MZAAZM    308

@welcometointernet  Earth and Earth-2? Parallel universes

[spoiler]Eddies prolly coming back as Cobalt Blue.[/spoiler]