fake

The Flash

»Tygo    14112

I just watch it on the CW website.

Missing the first 2 of the season

»Tygo    14112

Just hit hit s2e3. Love how they keep using voices from superman/batman/justice league cartoons. I want Michael Ironside's voice.

Faint    5711

Just hit hit s2e3. Love how they keep using voices from superman/batman/justice league cartoons. I want Michael Ironside's voice.

Dudeeeeeee just wait till you hit zoom

like he's comparable to slade in arrow season 2 he's that good

• Upvote 2

»Tygo    14112
I knowwww. I read the hype and saw the poster. I fell asleep in the middle of the ep right before zoom. I tried to marathon it on a work day.

I knowwww. I read the hype and saw the poster. I fell asleep in the middle of the ep right before zoom. I tried to marathon it on a work day.

Warning: Watching that episode will cause you to experience an erection lasting 36 hrs. Viewers be advised.

»Tygo    14112
My boss said something similar which is weird because normally women don't get them for longer than 24.
  • Upvote 2

»Tygo    14112

Probably won't have powers for a while though. Same way Caitlin still doesn't have powers. I give it season 4. Otherwise............. how can you have a flash and kid flash at the same age?

Faint    5711

killer frost being earth 2 caitlin snow kinda sucks, means the e1 caitlin is unlikely to have her character go that way :(

• Upvote 1

Strife    613

i'd say it's a good thing as while I love the look of her as Killer Frost, if they sent her Earth-1 character down that route then they'd struggle to find a way to actually have her on the show as a main cast member. Sure they could have done a Harrison Wells with her, but I don't think people want to see the full original lineup being replaced with their dopplegangers.

Faint    5711

reverse flash returning is cool i guess. calling it though, zoom turns up and kills him and takes his speed force, becoming even stronger

reverse flash returning is cool i guess. calling it though, zoom turns up and kills him and takes his speed force, becoming even stronger

Reverse Flash returning has the potential to be such an interesting element in the grand scheme of things. He's such a wildcard, but I feel like without the psychological mind games that he played on Barry as Wells (the actor pulled this off fantastically), he just becomes too mundane. 

Faint    5711

he'll go from awesome psychological supervillan to season 2 zoom fodder i think. though id love them to do a malcom merlin esque return

[spoiler] was anyone surprised that they bought back the reverse flash? [/spoiler]

»Sky    978
I just wanna see Wally West (Kid Flash) in action. Even if he comes from a different dimension. I'm loving the fact that they made him Joe's son.

[spoiler] was anyone surprised that they bought back the reverse flash? [/spoiler]

Na because they've let us know he was coming back pretty much since the mid season finale.

»Tygo    14112
The whole ep with grodd and him dressing up like RF kind of had me thinking there was going to be some kind of comeback (despite the original not actually being the doc)
  • Upvote 1

»Sky    978
I'm just curious if he is a bad guy this time around or not.

»Tygo    14112
Has to be. One of the biggest villains in the flash universe goes good? It won't end well. I can see a brawl between barry and thawne and just when it hits climax, zoom hops on board and steals his speed force. I don't think he's back for full season continuity.

»Sky    978

That would be fun to watch. I wouldn't mind watching a Jay Garrick / Wally West vs Reverse Flash while Flash is going at it with Zoom. All that speed going at it would be one hell of a ride!! Haha.

Elements    569

So they are doing a Flash/ Supergirl cross over.