Urthor

Past Format Warring - Rules

+Urthor    10222

In short, follow the War Book here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=135900and ask War Council members to give out rulings http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=135897

Other than that, rulings for past formats will follow rulings at the time, that means ignition priority, after a chain resolves turn player has priority to activate ignition effects, and various other rulings suited to each format.  

You must remind your opponent to draw to 6 cards on turn 1 even if they forget to do so.  I'm sure you all know this because this is Duelistgroundz and everyone has a well developed set of morals and values, but not pointing it out is actually just cheating and we'll just ban you for it.  

Disconnections are a game loss.  There isn't going to be arguments about hypotheticals between you and the War Council, we're not going to give you the win regardless of how good a position you are in, if you disconnect on DN you get a game loss.  The only exception will be if you are attacking for game that turn and your opponent cannot stop it.  

Or your opponent can just replay the game with you since that's the sportsmanlike thing.

+Gemstone Mine    2596

I would assume we just say let teams figure that one out and let the mods figure it out (ie give a team a loss) if one team doesn't participate in a war for long enough. I mean, if you think your team can handle 4 wars at a time, more power to you. If anything, we prob need war minimums (you must do atleast one war a month, must have atleast one match out of that war a week, something like that)

+Gojira    1706

Idk, I feel like a war minimum would be discouraging. If people are going to be inactive, they'll be inactive whether there's a minimum or not.

+Urthor    10222

There'll be no war maximums ever as long as I'm in charge of the war section

I've always thought that rule was extremely silly

Grimey    8113

5 wins now for usergroup? I swear I heard that somewhere but I'm just asking for clarification 

+Urthor    10222

It's the same as regular warring.  Someone was probably just writing 15 and had a typo

Grimey    8113

Update: Note Taking is allowed.

LOL

AM I ALLOWED TO DRAW A CARD IN MY DRAW PHASE TOO??????

• Upvote 1

+Urthor    10222

We're not going to inflict penalties for writing down someone's hand/deck after seeing it mind crush in the duel chat like Konami and the DN admins do. 

Grimey    8113

We're not going to inflict penalties for writing down someone's hand/deck after seeing it mind crush in the duel chat like Konami and the DN admins do. 

idt you're understanding my sarcasm 

either that or you felt the need to reiterate exactly what paraliel just said 

Grimey    8113

anyone stupid enough to disagree w/ what urthor just posted doesn't deserve to be part of the past format warring section 

thank you, good bye 

• Upvote 1

+Urthor    10222

either that or you felt the need to reiterate exactly what paraliel just said 

Well yea I sorta had to in case some retard decided to pull the "Paraliel isn't on the war council so I can just ignore his post" card in a War Duel and be a piss fuck.  

• Upvote 2

┬╗ACP    33417

Paraliel probably should be on war council tbh. When he's taking his meds he's a pretty good decision maker and an unbiased dude.

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8031

Paraliel probably should be on war council tbh. When he's taking his meds he's a pretty good decision maker and an unbiased dude.

<3

Jazz    5327

What happens to a war with another team that goes defunct during the middle of it?

For instance we are up 2-1 in a 3v3 endurance war with you have got to be kitten me. And I believe allen has left / their team has disbanded...?

+Urthor    10222

What happens to a war with another team that goes defunct during the middle of it?

For instance we are up 2-1 in a 3v3 endurance war with you have got to be kitten me. And I believe allen has left / their team has disbanded...?

The results will be posted and the wins/losses counted to people's respective records when the team disbands properly.  

Jazz    5327

Disbanded properly == team topic locked and moved to another section?

+Urthor    10222

More like me messaging Mookie on Facebook to check for signs of life but yea basically that

Grimey    8113

he's studying but yea he knows of allen leaving and told me that he'd drop the team for now