muh 100 godzillion

TCGone.com

19 posts in this topic

http://tcgone.com/

Essentially the Pokemon TCG DN. As opposed to the official one, you can obviously use whatever card you want for free, and to my surprise it's even automated for card effects. Anyone have an account here and wanna play some time? Alternatively, anyone interested in getting into the game and wanna make an account here? LMK usernames I guess I'll list them in OP. My username is Pursuit of Knowledge.

Quick heads up, everyone and their mother uses either Seismitoad/Yvetel or Flareon, with a few Genesect/Verizion sprinkled few and far between. Night March and Landorus EX/Crobat are basically non-existent with the playerbase of this site lol.

DGz User List

DGz - TCGone

Naus - Nauz

Matthew Monahan - Pursuit of Knowledge

Satchmo - SocratesTheDon

LFN - LFN

I'll be looking to test for states over the next week.

I believe I'm Nauz

I play with friends on here, mostly using fruity decks

SocratesTheDon is my username

Flawda

dont really use this much but my username is the same as on here

Do you use PTCGO more? I'd love to use it but I don't want to take the plunge and get codes to make real decks, unless there is some way around it.

Do you use PTCGO more? I'd love to use it but I don't want to take the plunge and get codes to make real decks, unless there is some way around it.

I did before but I don't have access to all relevant decks lol (e.g. virizion genesect, and the new primal groudon / kyogre decks)

I have older stuff like toad, night march, yveltal, etc

Does this have Roaring Skies yet?

Does this have Roaring Skies yet?

They were coding it last I checked, not sure on the progress but the admin is usually in the live chat on it.

anyone still play this? my friend and i just started learning to play and playing on here. we've been playing expanded format (i don't really know what the different formats are tbh). my username is Wumbologist

I didn't know this was a thing. I might get on this now.

Pretty much necro-bumping an old thread, but does anyone know if this works on mobile?

Is it too late to try to experience Base-Fossil? My only experience is with the GBC game.

IDK about mobile. Base-Fossil is in the game, although good luck finding someone who will play in that era, most people use it for testing for actual events.

Shit I would be down for playing with the cardpool from the GBC games sometimes. This reminded me I need to make a new account on here, I can't access my old one. I'll post up here when I get round to that

Posted (edited)

My username on there is darkmaster1415 

I mostly been playing career which so far consists of Gen 1 (Base-Gym), Rocket On (TR-Neo), and Ecard (Expedition, Aquapolis, and Skyridge). I am thinking about experimenting in other formats in quickplay.

Edited by Inti

the site is fine if you want to play the older formats, but the owner hasn't updated the sets in over a year so playing current format isn't really possible. 

So how does the format selection work?

Is it kind of like DN/DB's pick a format thing? (but with Standard/Expanded/Legacy/Unlimited) , or is it something else.

BJF is actually not a terrible format (for mirror matches, at least), although it's tier 0 and has some bullshit cards that induce topdeck situations (*cough* Lass *cough*).

I basically never got to ''really'' play pokemon though, and all I've ever done with it is goldfishing and a tad bit of research: the game unfortunately seems to suffer from massive degeneracy almost regardless of the format (either bullshit pokemon from Neo and after or bullshit trainers from everything before Neo-on, not to mention the game's frightening love of coinflips). mono E-series actually looks somewhat cool though, amusingly enough, although it never had any chance to exist as a format thanks to being powercrept by Neo/EX.

Also ''Base set era'' games are almost certainly better pre-Rocket because all the Rocket cards are either bullshit and make the format worse or powercrept.

Edited by Brandis72