Sign in to follow this  
Urthor

Perfect Circle Rotation (Jun-Jul 2015)

+Urthor    10221

Okay lets just make this clear, we'll make a better thread closer to the date.  

We'll make a proper thread closer to the date, but atm the details we plan to use for Perfect Circle are

Ladd/Prison legal

Gold Sarc/Phantom of Chaos are legal

Crush card is banned. 

Every other legal Yugioh card that was legal that is not crush card is legal

Ok

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»Relianah    4515

You know of this deck from the future?!?!?!?!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

+Urthor    10221

are you new

• Upvote 2

+Gojira    1706

Is Phantom of Chaos promo legal?

just checking, since it came out in december.

+Urthor    10221

Christ

The metagame we will be playing until further notice is everything that was USA TCG legal on February 12th 2008, the day before Dark Armed Dragon was printed in the TCG.  Crush card will be banned as the one alteration.  Nothing else. 

WILL THAT SATISFY ANY QUESTIONS

• Upvote 1

+Gemstone Mine    2596

I have no idea how to play this format, so if anyone wants to play some practice games, I'd be down for it

+Gemstone Mine    2596

my enthusasm for this format has been dampened by gojira and his ddt. apparently him playing solitaire is considered a good format

+Urthor    10221

my enthusasm for this format has been dampened by gojira and his ddt. apparently him playing solitaire is considered a good format

Yea sorry, we'll put him down for random drug checks for daring to beat you at YGO

Tho in all seriousness it's pretty interesting he's having that kind of success with DDT all things considered.  

where is the thread explaining what i can play and some example lists?

do i have to actually put effort in?

:eevee:

»ACP    33417

DDT is barely even tier 2. Sounds like you just suck.

where is the thread explaining what i can play and some example lists?

do i have to actually put effort in?

:eevee:

http://kperovic.com/metagame/yugiohe321.html?tabid=33&ArticleId=9266

thanks allen. that format looks hella fun. looks like what people were into when i just started out. will be on for games in a few hours.

+Gemstone Mine    2596

except as far as I can tell, the match up essentially is whether or not I can slam a ladd down before he kills me on turn 3 ish. I understand why the deck isn't very good, most games I won was because he bricked on some mill or another, but still, when he didn't brick he solitaired me to death, which was only mildly infuriating with very little i can do about it. I guess it would be helpful if I knew what to side for hte format, but still, first impressions were not great.

»ACP    33417

There are a million other ways to beat them. Yes, the deck is more than 50% to beat standard PCM, but they basically cannot beat a resolved Macro Cosmos. Even something as basic as Threatening Roar or Scapegoat is very effective vs DDT.

»ACP    33417

Sure, I'll be on all night. Maybe one of us could stream it.

• Upvote 1

»ACP    33417

Streaming Yugioh PCM format with MGS in a couple of minutes: twitch.tv/acpennington

+Gojira    1706

Suddenly I'm lagging awfully on DN

Oh i guess it might be down?

»ACP    33417

Everyone got dc'd, we're back now.

Edit: Nvm, maybe not.

»ACP    33417

I can't stay logged in for more than a few seconds. Probably need to wait a bit.

+scuzzlebutt    23485

except as far as I can tell, the match up essentially is whether or not I can slam a ladd down before he kills me on turn 3 ish. I understand why the deck isn't very good, most games I won was because he bricked on some mill or another, but still, when he didn't brick he solitaired me to death, which was only mildly infuriating with very little i can do about it. I guess it would be helpful if I knew what to side for hte format, but still, first impressions were not great.

you are judging a format based on "ur impressions" after losing once without knowing what sidedeck cards are in the format. even you should be able to see how toxic n childish you're being

+scuzzlebutt    23485
bet nething u would have said the "matchup is basically whether or not I slam a Ladd on 3" or whatever stupid shit about literally any non pcm deck that beat you in your first games of the format

+scuzzlebutt    23485
sorry u had to watch a combo deck beat u in an old format that ppl are playing for fun in 2015

Sign in to follow this