Sign in to follow this  
Urthor

Perfect Circle Rotation (Jun-Jul 2015)

»ACP    33417

Allens idea is the way to go imo, it solves it on a team basis as well as if one player on each time get bored of the selected format they  can just agree to play the other.

I don't think I like the idea of 2 matches in a single war being played as different formats. I would rather do 1 goat war and 1 PCM war versus the same team, as separate wars. 

I think it opens up a bad can of worms about who gets to decide what format we play in a particular match if there is lack of an agreement between two players on opposing teams. Especially when they are forced to play each other at the end of a war.

Uh, to clarify, I wasn't saying that you could do that. A war would either be played with one format or another. So if you liked PCM but not goats, your team could say, "Accepting PCM challenges only" and vice-versa.

Jazz    5327

Sounds good to me. Can we make it official soon? It's May 4th

»ACP    33417

idk ask utters

»ACP    33417

I'm also really hoping that my far more important suggestion that we establish a good way of messaging each other isn't overlooked and not implemented due to my other suggestion of rotating dual formats.

»Tygo    14119

Bring back aim? It still exists right?

Tom Brady    79

imo we should do it like battle city. that way all the people not getting to play because of teams quitting would get a chance. everyone for themselves. plus i really want to play some fucking PC format

Sign in to follow this