my bloody arcanine

Pokemon Adventures 2 - Day 5: Crunch Time

+Malcolm    4612

juan is playing his typical scum game. if he is ever under suspicion he hides in the qt.

+Gemstone Mine    2600

vote Juan

We're fairly deep into the day phase and he has yet to say anything yet. His 3 posts yesterday were entirely devoid of content, and he merely quota shot. His vote on Scumwood is also awkward due to lack of a real reason at a time when it could have caused a lynch on somebody when he didn't have any real reads (or at least none that he mentioned).

I realize he hasn't met quota, but as evidenced by the last few hours of the first day it's entirely too easy to just come in and fire off a machine gun of posts to avoid being modkilled.

I am down for this 

vote juan

This on the other hand is a typical scumwood tell. Townwood generally sticks onto one target and goes hard no matter what until confirmed otherwise. Scumwood jumps ship every time a better lynch presents itself. I'm not opposed to a juan lynch, removing a floater/scum is fine with me, but I would rather remove this cancer before it metastasizes

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+Malcolm    4612

vote Juan

We're fairly deep into the day phase and he has yet to say anything yet. His 3 posts yesterday were entirely devoid of content, and he merely quota shot. His vote on Scumwood is also awkward due to lack of a real reason at a time when it could have caused a lynch on somebody when he didn't have any real reads (or at least none that he mentioned).

I realize he hasn't met quota, but as evidenced by the last few hours of the first day it's entirely too easy to just come in and fire off a machine gun of posts to avoid being modkilled.

I am down for this 

vote juan

This on the other hand is a typical scumwood tell. Townwood generally sticks onto one target and goes hard no matter what until confirmed otherwise. Scumwood jumps ship every time a better lynch presents itself. I'm not opposed to a juan lynch, removing a floater/scum is fine with me, but I would rather remove this cancer before it metastasizes

ooooooooooooo i really like this post

i had put scumwood as shit town until he decided to band together with ladd on a lynch. egowood wouldnt do that

Top_LADD    392
Honestly, there's really nothing behind the Underwood lynch other than him being the first vote on rei and being wrong. Mislynches happen, they suck, but it's an inevitably. I didn't catch the soft by rei myself, so I can't hold it against him for missing it. And unless Juan comes in at some point and blows me away with his towniness, I stand by him being a better lynch.

Also still want to hear more from Malcolm on why he was 100% the nk target.

vote Juan

I am down for this 

vote juan

Please see my first post of the day. Ozy, you, and juan are connected by my logic and I am voting one of them. But if you insist, 

unvote

vote Clearly Stoned Mine

scumwood must answer for his crimes

lol at having this pinned on me 

Scum Team is probably juan, gemstone, ozy, and malcolm. Here are my notes from what I gleaned after re-reading the thread

1.     Juan Direction – Vote and Float on me for troll purposes when it actually had a significant chance of influencing the vote. Not a towny agenda but more of rogue or scum aligned. Point is that, he floated to quota, threw up a vote when it clearly could have a significant impact on the lynch for yolo reasons.

2.     GemstoneMine – Jumps on Dango as pressure was mounting due to a small perceived slip on Dango's. Proceeds to double down on accusation when it is pointed out that his logic is flawed by. - Now he's currently trying to pin a rei lynch solely on me (yes I went after rei and was wrong, but hey I am playing the game unlike the rest of town)

3.     ozy  - Soft defends Gemstone by pushing on me. Follows gemstone’s agenda and tries to align me as scum with Dango.

The above 3 are my strongest scum leaning. Their agendas/pushes and votes aligned similarly. Then theres 

4.     Malcolm – Snipes to quota 10 minutes before EOD ends with a bullshit trust list that ignores floatstone. 

Because Gemstone doesnt read/go back 

• Upvote 1

unvote 

vote juan 

I'll probably be on one more time before bed and i wont be on before eod due to sleep. Sticking vote on the best option for now. Gemstone I know you live in a Mine, but time get your head out your tunnel and see that I am actually trying to play this game. I was wrong, get over it.  Like you can't call me shit at this game and then say that I am good enough to pull off a lynch on rei. I'm either shit or Im not. Pick 1. 

Top_LADD    392

vote Juan

I am down for this 

vote juan

Just wanted to point out that this post is pretty interesting. If Juan eats the lynch and flips scum like I think he will, this looks a bit like attempting to pull the lynch away from Juan to another easy target who has been brought up multiple times throughout the day. He does say that he isn't opposed to the Juan lynch, which is possibly him trying to distance himself a bit just in case the attempt to push back onto Underwood fails.

fos gemstone

Top_LADD    392
Do you guys just want to tell me the last members of your scum team so we can move to the next game?

have you seen dgz town day 1? You don't have to be good to lead a lynch on rei day 1

You're whole basis for the lynch is that I was wrong on rei and pushed on you for jumping on Dango ie essentially OMGUS. You ignore every other contribution Ive made to the game in terms of applying pressure, contributing, and generally promoting a pro-town agenda in general. 

@Top LADD - The scary thing is I don't think he is even scum anymore because Gemstone isn't this belligerent or tunneled as scum. He could have and would have (should have too) dipped a long time ago if that were the case. He's just hopelessly tunneled town. 

ozy    724

Thought I had more time for this game, turns out I cannot commit. Have requested a sub from mba earlier today etc etc but I'm at least hitting quota so whoever gets subbed in can play.

ozy    724

ozy    724

flood control sucks

ozy    724

quota (cause idr if 3 or 4)

unvote 

vote ozymandias 

Still scum reading ozy for the aforementioned. He made quota. Juan hasn't and killing Ozy nets the same result + the potential for modkill. Unless Juan meets quota, this should be the lynch 

Grimey    8114

i'm sick w/ the flu taking my time to reread everything

i'm sticking on my vote on u for now