Brand    253

Yeah that guy went to my locals, he opened a case and a half, 1 Dante, 1 Construct and 2 Winda are what i remember him pulling, He told me the pull rate for good stuff in these tins is ass.

Matticus    2253
[spoiler]Mohxz3X.jpg
nvTTCZ3.jpg
4bkK5gp.jpg
uMeD1lT.jpg
[/spoiler]
Found these lurking. From card placements I'm guessing they're the full images of the ones posted by Chris a few posts up. I'm looking forward to picking up Qli stuff and denkos I guess~
  • Upvote 1

Souji Seta    673

From card placements I'm guessing they're the full images of the ones posted by Chris a few posts up.

They are, was there. The Hastorr with Norden image was a picture I took, he gave me the Hastorr. Didn't get the Norden, though.

He also said all the Malebranche were reprinted, too, for those who were wondering. Insanely lucky to get it this early.

Plsnobully    776

Nice. Glad BA got reprinted since I thought they were going to do something like that Noble Knight box. Now I can play yugioh in real life again, neat.

Digbick    7269
BA are actually good unlike NK. There was no point in making a BA premium deck if they don't need help

NB96    860
This being said, I think it would have been an intriguing way to print Beatrice for the TCG.

Yeah that guy went to my locals, he opened a case and a half, 1 Dante, 1 Construct and 2 Winda are what i remember him pulling, He told me the pull rate for good stuff in these tins is ass.

Print runs etc... he just got a really poor 1.5 cases.

ibGehring+    1409

From card placements I'm guessing they're the full images of the ones posted by Chris a few posts up.

They are, was there. The Hastorr with Norden image was a picture I took, he gave me the Hastorr. Didn't get the Norden, though.

He also said all the Malebranche were reprinted, too, for those who were wondering. Insanely lucky to get it this early.

Yeah that's just not true about the BA at all.

Souji Seta    673

Yeah that's just not true about the BA at all.

He said they got reprinted, but I never actually saw the cards. I only saw the holos. Maybe not all of them were reprinted. 

Now that I realize it, I don't remember seeing any Rubics. 

ibGehring+    1409

Breakdown

111 Common

36 Rare

35 Super Rare

39 Ultra Rare

26 Secret Rare

• Upvote 2

ibGehring+    1409

So I opened these

It was a set of 3 in 1 Mega Tin. Open the first pack, see the ultra, and know what the next packs ultra will be.

It was around 1 set per 60 (180 packs) tins. There is a possibility that there is only 1 sheet printed like this.

1 other person that I know of has opened a set of his own which is Sanctum, Deneb, Anjelly.

What is very interesting about this misprint is that the name is stamped twice, not just once in the wrong place. So I'm really confused as to how this even happens.

11994463_10154210062511686_692153578_n.j

I feel like these could be extremely rare and valuable so I would love to know if anyone, anywhere has also opened a set of 3 ultras misprinted this way in any of their tins.

• Upvote 1

sanojio    129

So I opened these

It was a set of 3 in 1 Mega Tin. Open the first pack, see the ultra, and know what the next packs ultra will be.

It was around 1 set per 60 (180 packs) tins. There is a possibility that there is only 1 sheet printed like this.

1 other person that I know of has opened a set of his own which is Sanctum, Deneb, Anjelly.

What is very interesting about this misprint is that the name is stamped twice, not just once in the wrong place. So I'm really confused as to how this even happens.

I feel like these could be extremely rare and valuable so I would love to know if anyone, anywhere has also opened a set of 3 ultras misprinted this way in any of their tins.

If you want to get rid of any of them/all of them let me know

ibGehring+    1409

So I opened these

If you want to get rid of any of them/all of them let me know

Potentially. I just don't know how to value these.

I have added 2 more sets. Qliphort Scout, Night Dracolich, Herald of Ultimateness and Satallerknight Deneb, Madolche Anjelly, Artifact Sanctum.

12046986_10205027413065910_9648251941704

Still no one out of NZ with misprints like this?